1.88 Caster Template

cmr

Banned
Just knocked this up quickly to have an idea of the template ill be changing my bd to with the bd nerf and the PHN nerf, decent power pool, all capped bonuses and quite decent resists

New items aswell give 11 all magic and 10 magic damage

http://www.freewebs.com/briteuk/brite.html

only thing i would have liked is to put in Tablet of Atlantis for the shape change, but Erinys/Dusty Chronomancer's Ring fits better than Tablet/Torrent

If anyone has an idea on how to improve would be apreciated

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
1.88 is not out, items might change or be added, waste of time to think about it in my opinion.

kindrid

Fledgling Freddie
Saw bracer of the deep on paper only. Is it an easy get drop ? Exelent template.

Arms
Imbue Points: 37.5 of 32 Quality: 100 Overcharge: 38%
Gem 1: 28 Constitution - 99 Perfect Earthen Essence Jewel
Gem 2: 9 Cold Resist - 99 Polished Icy Shielding Jewel
Gem 3: 7 Crush Resist - 99 Imperfect Fiery Shielding Jewel
Gem 4: 36 Hits - 99 Imperfect Blood Essence Jewel

If you can get arms with 40 hits cap, I`d try lowering 28 con abit and geting hits little hiher

cmr

Banned
Saw bracer of the deep on paper only. Is it an easy get drop ? Exelent template.

Arms
Imbue Points: 37.5 of 32 Quality: 100 Overcharge: 38%
Gem 1: 28 Constitution - 99 Perfect Earthen Essence Jewel
Gem 2: 9 Cold Resist - 99 Polished Icy Shielding Jewel
Gem 3: 7 Crush Resist - 99 Imperfect Fiery Shielding Jewel
Gem 4: 36 Hits - 99 Imperfect Blood Essence Jewel

If you can get arms with 40 hits cap, I`d try lowering 28 con abit and geting hits little hiher

i think with champion level 10 con is worth more than hits now and to fit more hits in id have to lower con significantly

and i always think about templates patches further in advance, and nothing has ever changed, well apart from the template ive decided on, doing it far in advance gives you time to perfect it

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
liked it, btw where does the necky and cloak drop? i would guess 99% of all casters has to redo there temps with these 2 babies out:p

prodical

Fledgling Freddie
very nice template brite. now make an even better bard template! :p

prodical

Fledgling Freddie
the bard temp is not to bad. its similar to what i use. altho i feel cs is wasted in the template as you cant use aura. question is how do you find timers with arti usage? between using champ harp, egg or boz your left with ep and ctr doing nothing? im not being critical btw just wondering how you play around with using the various artis.

WiiWii

Loyal Freddie
is it only me or do u have 2 times body resist gems on boots?

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
hmm I wouldnt exactly say resists are nice... ? no offence but its an average caster template imo unless im missing something?

Moaning Myrtle

Fledgling Freddie
hmm I wouldnt exactly say resists are nice... ? no offence but its an average caster template imo unless im missing something?

I think you may have been a little harsh there mate. It's not an average template, but neither is it outstanding.

I think the 10+ Con and the 2+ Magic Damage it features above the usual templates just do enough to raise it from obscurity.

Perhaps if this could be re-worked to give either more Hits or better resists or both then it may become something really special.

Nice effort though ;)

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
I think you may have been a little harsh there mate. It's not an average template, but neither is it outstanding.

I think the 10+ Con and the 2+ Magic Damage it features above the usual templates just do enough to raise it from obscurity.

Perhaps if this could be re-worked to give either more Hits or better resists or both then it may become something really special.

Nice effort though ;)

I didnt mean to sound really down on it, just was expecting something a bit more special :) as im about to work on a new one for my bainshee and wanted to grab some ideas :p

cmr

Banned
you cant change much items from that and get 10% damage, if you can get better id like to see it but no one has at the moment

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom