1.84H - Cabalist Love!

scarloc

Fledgling Freddie
Tank damage is also (or can also be) pretty uber, the difference is range not damage.

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
i know fine this isnt a full version, but i still think its a crappy patch, 1.84 in general. They fix way to much random minor fixes that they could have fixed 4 years ago, much rather have them put more on class changes like the community voted for

Aeris

Fledgling Freddie
correct me if im wrong but doesnt the cleric, the primary buffer, hence buffbot, have casted energy resist? add the spec af to the equation and you realise why i bloody hate bolting albs, bring me teh squishy luris !

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah, when I was RC specced, the bolts were only so and so useful. All Alb casters will have spec AF and most Hib casters will have a bainshee ablative in range, hence removing alot of the frontload potential.

Aeris

Fledgling Freddie
although im really tempted to roll a curse warlock now :D or ya know, just respec the useless dust collecting piece of crap i already have :p

they just need to make the spec/base dd's a little faster as 4s is useless

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Dunno, the 3 bolts lines have been gimpy and needing love for a long time...but the way the game has gone they have a niche in sieges and there's already plenty of bolt classes about. Do they really need love, really help game boosting more lazy camping/stand-off toons?

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
Aeris said:
although im really tempted to roll a curse warlock now :D or ya know, just respec the useless dust collecting piece of crap i already have :p

they just need to make the spec/base dd's a little faster as 4s is useless

warlock bolts is down to 2 sec too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom