===================================

Dark Age of Camelot
Test Version 1.84h Release Notes
New Battleground and Class Updates
June 15, 2006

CLASS CHANGES AND FIXES

Cabalist

- Cabalist pets have been added to the list of pets that can be commanded to perform various emotes by their owner.

Bolt Spell Changes

- All single target bolts belonging to the Wizard, Runemaster, Eldritch, Shaman and Warlock have had their cast timers reduced from 2.5 to 2.0 seconds.

CRAFTING NOTES

- Various tradeskill components for Alchemy, which were not included during the initial revamp of stack size and weight, have been adjusted accordingly. A stack of 200 now weighs 5 pounds instead of 50 pounds or more.

COOPERATIVE SERVER NOTES

- Court yard monsters in Dun Crimthainn have been updated, as have their loot tables.

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Pahh, forget Cabby love - gifv crafting changes :)

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Outlander said:
god damn OP emoting cabbys!1!!

If a cabby pet spams emotes and someone complains does the pet get a ban <grin>

Jobbegea

Loyal Freddie
Azathrim said:

Dark Age of Camelot
Test Version 1.84h Release Notes
New Battleground and Class Updates
June 15, 2006

CLASS CHANGES AND FIXES

- All single target bolts belonging to the Wizard, Runemaster, Eldritch, Shaman and Warlock have had their cast timers reduced from 2.5 to 2.0 seconds.

wtf? no hardcap of 4secs on warlock bolts?

hmm wait: since warlock don't have 2.5secs castbolts... they won't change anything off warlock.

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
patches get smaller and smaller... wonder if they will fix the classes that still need it instead of all this random pet/emote stuff.

They still didnt fix archery as they said they would, and tbh give friar love for groups, not crap healprocs.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Tears said:
If a cabby pet spams emotes and someone complains does the pet get a ban <grin>

Was thinking the same!

Dear Goa.

I was very offended with a Saphire Silcrum spammed /rude at me 5 times, Here is the screen shot.
rude%20boy.jpg

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
Lols.. with all the firewizzys running around nowadays and the fast castspeed of the bolts i guess casters from other realms will have it really hard...

Think about this;

the wizzard can start casting the fire spec dd before the first bolt hits resulting in INSANE frontloaded dmg... At least on a caster - tanks etc dont really get damaged by bolts due to AF/Abs etc..

E

Eruptix

2.0s RC RM bolts...sigh

:wanker: mythic

@crispy
you mean;cast the DD right after the bolt,which has been used by bolters for a while now :p
--Bolt Cast
--DD cast
--Bolt Landing
--DD Landing
--Second bolt Cast
--Second bolt landing

= dead caster

Dallas

Fledgling Freddie
hi der mom5 wp5 2xbolts+nuke :) like 2k dmg insta from wizz and rc runies.. and op elds!

Joor

Can't get enough of FH
Cast timers reduced from 2.5 to 2.0 seconds doesnt change anything. If cast speed really have a cap at 1 sec..you need 375 dex to cast bolt at 1 sec.
With 375 dex and bolt @2.5 cast speed, Cast Time is 1.0462 sec

Ging

Part of the furniture
hmm cabbies need 233 (90% return) delve baseline lejftajp! mine does anyway! im almost bought to tears when i dont two shot casters atm :(

Syri

FH is my second home
Wazkyr said:
patches get smaller and smaller... wonder if they will fix the classes that still need it instead of all this random pet/emote stuff.

They still didnt fix archery as they said they would, and tbh give friar love for groups, not crap healprocs.
this isn't the whole patch, just an update to the test server. They've been adding small updates like this for as long as the test server's been up, so they can test the latest bit to get finished.
The patch as a whole adds a new bg, underwater areas to the classic zones of 2 realms, and quite a few class adjustments aswell, so it's not really that small a patch when you look at the whole patch...

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH

Dark Age of Chavalot
Test Version 1.84z Release Notes
New Pub and Drinking Updates
June 16, 2006

CLASS CHANGES AND FIXES

New barmaid down the pub added.

52" Widescreen added to Pool Table area.

Beer and Spirit Changes

- All single malt Whiskeys reduced to 80% on a 45% proof limit.
- Wife beater (Stella Artois) now £2 a pint.

CRAFTING NOTES

- Bought a new spoiler for me GTI, fitted it meself with self tapping screws and a tube of Nomorenails.

ARMOUR CHANGES

- New line of Burbury at Argos added, this will stack with previous Burbury items.

NEW QUESTS ADDED

- Landlord has a new quest. Seek out Les in Gravesend for more information about the "Take over of the brewery" story.

COOPERATIVE SERVER NOTES

- Fired the missus, she kept asking for me to do chores n stuff, said she wanted me to cooperate more around the house, so I took away her bottle of meths and told her to put out more, as punters were waiting.

My patch is more beneficial to the game me thinks.
2:england: 0

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
I guess they just haven't got the caster tank balance yet...

<Waits for 1.84I and all caster spells get +20 delve>

Tualatin

Fledgling Freddie
Wazkyr said:
patches get smaller and smaller...
This is just the .H version .. meaning in 1.84 there are 7 patches with prolly same amount or more changes in em.. that will make the 1.84 patch.

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
Eruptix said:
@crispy
you mean;cast the DD right after the bolt,which has been used by bolters for a while now :p

Ah yeah i know :p but then you are able to throw 2 dd's with this change maybe? :D

Or maybe even throw that last bolt from earth spec :)

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
Eruptix said:
2.0s RC RM bolts...sigh

:wanker: mythic
Lol, and how's that any different from 2.0 sec Wizard bolts?

Oh yeah, that's right, Wizards have higher-delve bolts. You're actually trying to whine about something that does your realm just as much good as ours, only your bolt caster has the advantage to begin with.

--Bolt Cast
--DD cast
--Bolt Landing
--DD Landing
--Second bolt Cast
--Second bolt landing

= dead caster
With the crazy damage casters do at the moment, that = dead anyone, pretty much.

Oh, and once again the Wizard comes out on top - with Mythic's insane decision to love up Wizard damage in 1.83, now they can debuff for their second bolt, unlike any other bolter out there.

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
RC bolts >>>>> fire bolts because of peoples crappy energy resists

Everyone caps heat - no none got more energy in template than the odd 5% from a random item

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
Shit, that's some serious warlock love if they lower cast time from 4 to 2 seconds (though still unmodifiable cast time).

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
crispy said:
RC bolts >>>>> fire bolts because of peoples crappy energy resists

Everyone caps heat - no none got more energy in template than the odd 5% from a random item

except for the fact that bolts are more effected by AF than your magic resists.

Alachbar

Fledgling Freddie
I guess we will see a heavy nerf on caster damage. This is just some of the preparations to minimize the whine.

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Ballard said:
except for the fact that bolts are more effected by AF than your magic resists.

50/50 iirc.
Though if you got very high AF (pally/Heretic) you can basically completely "soak" up the AF damage part, like if you get bolted for 1500 pre resists/AF the AF would take off like 700 damage and the resists (if you got 50%) will take off 375 ending up with being bolted for 425 which seems about right and half of that if you also partially block the bolt.

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Alachbar said:
I guess we will see a heavy nerf on caster damage. This is just some of the preparations to minimize the whine.

That would make no sense. When they do that, they have usually done it by nerfing ... then giving the little boon to soften the whine. Not the other way around.

Besides, I personally think Tank vs. Caster is pretty balanced in FG vs. FG.

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
Azathrim said:
Besides, I personally think Tank vs. Caster is pretty balanced in FG vs. FG.
But that's just in 8v8. In everything else, especially siege, caster damage is ridiculous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom