1.84 - letter from the producer

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Eeben said:
Mincers will get banelord is my guess ;) class should have had it from start tbh ..

could be nice if they could look at archers imo, they boost assains but forgets the arhcers so they are pretty much rp fodder if your arnt rr7 +
I really don't think minstrels have anything to complain about, ml-wise.

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Straef said:
I really don't think minstrels have anything to complain about, ml-wise.

if they had banelord they would be better grp char :) since the only real reason to have mincer is for interupt an banelord would help alot on that ...

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Eeben said:
if they had banelord they would be better grp char :) since the only real reason to have mincer is for interupt an banelord would help alot on that ...

speed,SoS,AM......

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Corran said:
Be interesting to see where they take the MLs then.

Think mani is correct in the valk/vw debate, heretic be something stupid like warlord/battlemaster or just gimped stormlord :p

They really shouldnt think "oh no we cant take that out now it been in awhile" and just go "We have to take it out because it unbalanced and it only way can fix it"

At this rate we going to end up groups having everyone running with banelord no matter class and just healing classes having perfector :(
I think warlord would be nice on a heretic, as they've got nice defence.

Andrilyn said:
Mentalists with Convoker would be scary, red con ML9 pet ouch :(
It shouldn't make a difference, seeing they get capped at more or less the same level as sorc pets.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Eeben said:
It would be a bit much for soloing though, I think :p

Ozilia

Fledgling Freddie
Corran said:
Can see it now.

Random person see's unbuffed 2handed thane
Random person thinks haha easy rp's
Thane banespikes and 1 shots random person thanks to OP style DD :p

Haha I would like that :)

The ML lines doesn't really concern me as I don't play ToA servers, but I would be very careful if I were Mythic... as I understand it what ML lines are available to certain classes makes quite a big difference.. messing around with them could mean very large changes, and as always very large changes means something will become unbalanced!

The 45-49 is really cool though imo, might be enough to get me to activate account again and try it out on my omfg-OP-vamp-on-classic that's lvl 44 atm, would be fun to test him at 49 :)

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
Any changes to the game are welcome. They give you all something to moan about.

Lets see how changes actually affect game play 1st. Its 1.84, so its going to be 2 months away at least.

Lets be honest Tesla will never be happy ... ever. You need to lighten up and see the glass as more half full, than half empty all the time. :twak:

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
Sure I'll be happy.. one day my glass might even be half-full.

On the day that my huntress finally receives the deserved bow- and pet-based love. :)

Untill then I reserve the right be a moany bastard on here, so you can moan on Vent when we run our GG. ;)

Corran

Part of the furniture
Straef said:
I think warlord would be nice on a heretic, as they've got nice defence.

Aye, and so from a "balance" point of view, giving heretic warlord would be stupid. Battlemaster would be a pretty nice one. Means that they can nuke and then break of to bg when they need too.

When you look at the ML list though then look at casters. None are actually really fitting.

Banelord - At least 1 hib/alb caster probably get it due to the BD/WL complaints of having it.

Sojourn - Yes please on my theurg. Phase shift when tanks charge then RR5 can actually be used to save my arse after instead of being wasted :p But FZ+ nuke be overpowered :s

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom