1.82F pvp change

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
my account has been closed for a few weeks now, so i cant just login and take one, but here, i hope this one will do?!

sshot030.jpg

now wheres yours? :)

stafrin

Loyal Freddie
Krystals said:
The problem is I don't have a clue who you are :/
So it may be cause
- you've never played Camlann
- you are one of the 1000 random unknown players

Scream more, maybe someone will hear you one day.

@enkor -->

:(

sure might be one of those, but you dont need to be a well known player to see that you play like shit! you got a rr6 bard and a rr11 chanter and you dont even use /face? and thats just a small part of your bad playing, i dont know anyone in #daoc.camlann that didnt laugh when you released the movies.

Krystals

Fledgling Freddie
stafrin said:
sure might be one of those, but you dont need to be a well known player to see that you play like shit! you got a rr6 bard and a rr11 chanter and you dont even use /face? and thats just a small part of your bad playing, i dont know anyone in #daoc.camlann that didnt laugh when you released the movies.

And I still dunno who you are while you are DLing my movies.

/release

Krystals

Fledgling Freddie
Still searching a SS with a /play in it. It may be strange for you (when I see u screen each win u had) but it is not so easy.

Shintari

Fledgling Freddie
just do a ss?

btw krystals, stafrin is very well-known. it is you who has no clue about camlanns player.

Epo

Loyal Freddie
Shintari said:
just do a ss?

btw krystals, stafrin is very well-known. it is you who has no clue about camlanns player.

yeah stafrin has a good rep on cam

Aithe

Fledgling Freddie
Sucks i dont have the screenies with krystals whine when i killed his bb in PKB anymore :(

edit:

oh and 'HA HA', you dont know stafrin

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
Krystals said:
Still searching a SS with a /play in it. It may be strange for you (when I see u screen each win u had) but it is not so easy.

still waiting

Krystals

Fledgling Freddie
Aithe said:
Sucks i dont have the screenies with krystals whine when i killed his bb in PKB anymore :(

Yes it sux. But I still have the video where 4 Fleurs kill 35 retards like you :) (yes you are in)

http://krysthell.free.fr/ML3raid.avi

Shintari said:
just do a ss?

Wooot. Imo you're very intelligent irl. But I no more play since 3 months ?

stats.jpg

@enkor : I think it was around 115 at final ding. So yes you owned me. Just wondering if the diff comes from the 550 k more rp or the LG SCer.
(I'm deeply sorry to not have screened /play in housing like u do before I left)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom