1.82F pvp change

Technodave

One of Freddy's beloved
PLAYER VERSUS PLAYER SERVER NOTES

- Characters in the same battlegroup on PVP servers can no longer attack one another.

Xyslo

Fledgling Freddie
I think its a good thing because for instance i can now pbae whilst doing various pve and not hit someone who isnt in my group because they are in my bg, i gets so annoying being on ML's and not being able to pbae at all. Plus if your doing an arty and there isnt a group just a bg and then someone in bg tries to kill everyone (just like a silly whorelock who didnt win Tartaros' roll ^^) after mob dies, they cant.

Tarlyn

Fledgling Freddie
God, please give us more brain and more mohammed caricatures!

CoDo

Fledgling Freddie
Xyslo said:
Like you for example? I doubt it...

Are you talking about Tarlyn?? Do you know in what war you just join?? maybe no...

Shintari

Fledgling Freddie
Xyslo said:
I think its a good thing because for instance i can now pbae whilst doing various...

the point is: will there be anyone to pbae when the patch arrives cam?

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Practically no point in playing exc/pryd cluster when then patch arrives, all will go to camlann!

Gamah

Banned
CoDo said:
Are you talking about Tarlyn?? Do you know in what war you just join?? maybe no...

War of the poorly spelling Spaniards? Yes Xyslo watch as your eyes are burned out by poor grammar!

Everz

FH is my second home
Will play it again when english guilds back, no fun with 0 peeps to grp with :mad:

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
People whine that camlann gets no help, it gets something all you do it bloody whine. Can't believe the people who complain that Camlann are allowed to whine about this. This will give people with 0Mls etc a chance to actually them them and be able to compete.

Grow up. You're all idiots, get a fucking clue.

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
Overdriven said:
People whine that camlann gets no help, it gets something all you do it bloody whine. Can't believe the people who complain that Camlann are allowed to whine about this. This will give people with 0Mls etc a chance to actually them them and be able to compete.

Grow up. You're all idiots, get a fucking clue.

SHUT YOUR MOUTH, this is the Camlann section, we have the right to flame and complain, it's IN THE RULES!

Overdriven

~Latency~ said:
SHUT YOUR MOUTH, this is the Camlann section, we have the right to flame and complain, it's IN THE RULES!

Show me the rules then, Mr.Genius/Mr.Ebay.

I'm right and you can't prove me wrong.

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
Overdriven said:
Show me the rules then, Mr.Genius/Mr.Ebay.

I'm right and you can't prove me wrong.

Baha.. trying to insult someone for selling their account... how exactly does that work moron xd

Try talking when you're actually someone or a character to your retarded name/s.. no one knows who you are on camlann, you had shite characters in your sig for ages but no one ever saw you.. one of those nubs who lvl to 50 get to rr3 then reroll cuz they suck.. yeah well done! Soz forgot this is "PvP" server, the premise for playing here is to pvp.. congrats on rr3, mate!

No one gives a poop about bg change wtf... where is the under pop rp/exp bonus/free lvl every 3? days/anything to help the population... anyone who does mls now is stupid anyway

Overdriven

Vicedriven, 4L2 Infil. 50.
Shalarion, 3L0 Shaman (QQ >< Not playing a shaman outside guild grops)

Ex guilds: Mayhem (50+ till they split) Truffle Heroes, The Dominion (Pre-40s), v00d00 (pre-30s).

Played Camlann for 6 months, leveled alot of alts. Infil was the one I played the most.

I'm sure Fear & some of Horde will let you know who I am =)

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
Overdriven said:
----------->Vicedriven, 4L2 Infil. 50.<----------

Just reinforces my point.. you aren't a voice of camlann, you're a nub that is even below the level of an average french infil.. how would you know what benefits camlann

Krystals

Fledgling Freddie
~Latency~ said:
no one knows who you are on camlann, you had shite characters in your sig for ages but no one ever saw you..

Woot maybe it's better to be a rr10 BM called MrsGIMP by all the server.

~Latency~ said:
then reroll cuz they suck

You realized it and decided to make a reaver. But when u sux, it's for life, no matter the class. So you discovered your best friend : Ebay.

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Overdriven said:
I'm sure Fear & some of Horde will let you know who I am =)

who in Fear you know then? :m00:

but the way camlann is going its going to need more than a bg change to make any difference, but your right, WE are the fucking idiots...

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
Krystals said:
Woot maybe it's better to be a rr10 BM called MrsGIMP by all the server.

You realized it and decided to make a reaver. But when u sux, it's for life, no matter the class. So you discovered your best friend : Ebay.

Bahahaha called mrsgimp by all the server, or by the people that I/we chained everyday? Your choice x d the only people who would call me mrsgimp are my enemies... and realised it then made reaver?! me and angui were rr10 and bored so we made alts... better to make alts than be chained by them tihihihi

Remember camelot hills? ? My lvl 36 eld, liveandletdies lvl 3x sm and a lvl 37 rm chained you and lvl 50 sm every day.. was hilarious the group chat was lololol .. I know you remember it, it was embarrasing for me to see two lvl 50 chained by 3 lvl 3x.. guess you got your revenge by chaining us with a fg.. not p00ned xD

Also, on "our" , you know who i played with, last week we roamed the whole game world and we met 1fg the whole day.. that is not an joke, we roamed for atleast 5 hours a day for a week with ridic/angui etc found no enemy fg , by this time we were already bored of the lack of pvp, so we all sold..#

Comeback with some clues.. and when you've learned how to /face :- ))

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
~Latency~ said:
, we roamed for atleast 5 hours a day for a week with ridic/angui etc found no enemy fg ,

maybe people where bored fighting radar retard angui and all the other gaybois (edit: not ment in a homophobic way)

btw: you sawk

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
old.windforce said:
maybe people where bored fighting radar retard angui and all the other gaybois (edit: not ment in a homophobic way)

btw: you sawk

Where bored? where are you???? come2me........? ???

k

Krystals

Fledgling Freddie
~Latency~ said:
Remember camelot hills? ? My lvl 36 eld

Yes I remember your poor eld Arrested lvl 50 in Lastwave. I was Gozu and played all nights with Lastwave fg. Caronia forwarded me ur /gu chat-->
Each time you poped, you were asking if pvp grp available then realized I was in (taking ur slot) so u started to whine again and again... Then ppl said : u have 0 skill playing a caster.

So at the end we have the facts :
- a rr10 bm called MrsGimp
- the worth eld ever (ever heard of nearsight? )
- a reaver stopped before we see any skill from u

~Latency~ said:
you know who i played with, last week we roamed the whole game world and we met 1fg the whole day.. that is not an joke, we roamed for atleast 5 hours a day for a week with ridic/angui etc found no enemy fg , by this time we were already bored of the lack of pvp, so we all sold

Wowww ! Thx for the info I'll sleep better now.

About my skill to /face... You're right, I'm a naab, but all already know that. And Tankgirl will be happy to confirm it.

Well plz... I've registered to this forum especially for you dear MrsGimp. I wish u would give me more challenge :mad:

PS : Think the only way to resolve this is to make a duel. I would be so happy to reopen my account for you. Ooooooooooops Ebay 4tehwin !

PS 2 : Ebay ~~

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
Krystals said:
Yes I remember your poor eld Arrested lvl 50 in Lastwave. I was Gozu and played all nights with Lastwave fg. Caronia forwarded me ur /gu chat-->
Each time you poped, you were asking if pvp grp available then realized I was in (taking ur slot) so u started to whine again and again... Then ppl said : u have 0 skill playing a caster.

So at the end we have the facts :
- a rr10 bm called MrsGimp
- the worth eld ever (ever heard of nearsight? )
- a reaver stopped before we see any skill from u

Wowww ! Thx for the info I'll sleep better now.

About my skill to /face... You're right, I'm a naab, but all already know that. And Tankgirl will be happy to confirm it.

Well plz... I've registered to this forum especially for you dear MrsGimp. I wish u would give me more challenge :mad:

PS : Think the only way to resolve this is to make a duel. I would be so happy to reopen my account for you. Ooooooooooops Ebay 4tehwin !

PS 2 : Ebay ~~

So basically a caster that doesn't use face calling someone else the worst caster ever with caronia the no life guy in his thirties? who sucks more that a ho with his two rr10 light tanks that he plays worse than a retard would and more jibes about ebay which is stupid since I sold and didn't buy? This isn't an arguement, it's just left for me to make fun of you in different ways? It's boring, everyone knows you're a retard.. not gonna make fun of it anymore, so boring (and easy : o )

Oh also, roflcakes how did I forget... 6 Ruin vs 8 Nexus (Caronia BG/Krystals) in old hib... and we beat you without a loss.. we were running to tnn since we were 6 but met you and prawned your excuse for a group... how pathetic so you were 8 vs 6, my eld hasn't ever gotten sc, was just using rogs... we won flawless without a death.. well played, suprised you couldn't own the "worth" eld ever : - o

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom