1.82e - some nice changes, and a few strange ones too

Carter

Banned
Raven said:
and able to restealth while being shot at?
ye bet all rangers and hunters would trade their dual wield or spear/pet for a shield .

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
feel free to quote me where i said they were the best archer, what i actually said was they were the best leacher, get it yet?

Carter

Banned
Raven said:
feel free to quote me where i said they were the best archer, what i actually said was they were the best leacher, get it yet?
didn't know stealthing while being shot was part of the leeching process :m00:
forgive me

Bonehead

Fledgling Freddie
Master Level Ability Notes

- The Master Level abilities Primal Agony and Agony Transmission no longer remove stealth when they do damage. (Great news for assassins for all those buggers popping us out of stealth when we vanished - or popping out of stealth watching fights)

Wtf! That sux!!! :(

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
Cabalist pet speed spells from Vivification will no longer be overwritten by other speed spells.

Finally! :m00:

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Congax said:
Come Prydwen, **** :mad: :fluffle:

Good changes - like the WL one :)

I've been busy on classic and albion ;)

You'll see me in due time

infernalwrath

Fledgling Freddie
AngeLujo said:
more sb love weeee
now make Reflection evade based on infils and i stop whining :(
olol infils whining about sb love ... :rolleyes:

infil had their time and so did ns now its time for sb to be the top of the food chain accept it. they have been waiting since 1.62 for this and by the time 1.82 wll be live on eu that whould be around 3 years of waiting

liloe

It's my birthday today!
infernalwrath said:
olol infils whining about sb love ... :rolleyes:

infil had their time and so did ns now its time for sb to be the top of the food chain accept it. they have been waiting since 1.62 for this and by the time 1.82 wll be live on eu that whould be around 3 years of waiting

So I combine: every class should be OP'd at one point, equal rights suck for those who have been waiting their turn to be OP'd xD

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
The banelord changes are shit, Theres nothing more annoying when someone fights you then vanishes.. Nerf :(

illu

Part of the furniture
Infanity said:
The banelord changes are shit, Theres nothing more annoying when someone fights you then vanishes.. Nerf :(

I agree - but on the other side of the coin, there is nothing more annoying than a FG incoming to steamroll you, or 15 archers deciding to stick some arrows in you when you are in the middle of a good going-down-to-the-last-hit 1on1 fight, and this stops them getting free, undeserved RPs.
I wouldn't mind the banelord ability popping me out of stealth if I wasn't disarmed, because then you might have a chance to die fighting, but so many FG's abuse this to pop you out of stealth to get cheap, free RPs, it's wrong :>. And hell, if a stealther uses it, just use SL and kick his arse :>

Oli - Illu

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
Infanity said:

How on earth vanish generates soo much whine, when there is so many other RA's / ML's that have such a bigger advantage to the user.

Moc, ml9, SoI, Theurg rr5, IP, Warguard, ect ect ect

All these give you a big chance to win a fight.

All vanish does is give you a chance to not loose.

Oh but its cowardly, yeah its as cowardly as playing a Merc versus Stealthers tbh :/

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Melachi said:
How on earth vanish generates soo much whine, when there is so many other RA's / ML's that have such a bigger advantage to the user.

Moc, ml9, SoI, Theurg rr5, IP, Warguard, ect ect ect

All these give you a big chance to win a fight.

All vanish does is give you a chance to not loose.

Oh but its cowardly, yeah its as cowardly as playing a Merc versus Stealthers tbh :/

eh?

Merc=visible toon, stealther=invisible toon

this equals out to:

stealther choose to attack merc, not vice versa.

as in:

stealther jumping a merc=idiot since he has 0% chanse to win if merc knows what he's doing.

How is the merc a coward since he cannot choose when to fight a stealther or not?

Vanish otoh is built for one single thing, escaping death.

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:
eh?

Merc=visible toon, stealther=invisible toon

this equals out to:

stealther choose to attack merc, not vice versa.

as in:

stealther jumping a merc=idiot since he has 0% chanse to win if merc knows what he's doing.

How is the merc a coward since he cannot choose when to fight a stealther or not?

Vanish otoh is built for one single thing, escaping death.

Ok it was a bad comparison, but what I was trying to say was: Vanish impacts the outcome of the fight directly like alot of abilities, but unlike most it just prevents you from loosing.

And the reason I showed the comparison, was because Ive had alot of bad experiences with mercs, ive only ever jumped one, and that was elitestoners one, because it was like rr2 at the time, of course DT eat me alive. The rest have been where they chose to fight me by using that Force feedback thing to unstealth me, then charge my ass down if I run. If I had vanish I would have used it and been considered cowardly :/, but I dont have vanish so nm :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom