1.82 Farming (scrolls)

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Anybody have any ideas about which is the best char i can farm scrolls with in 1.82 solo - without bb?

I have thane,zerk,warrior,valk,sb,sm(no ml9 and is pbaoe),svg,hunter,wl

or will i need to bother and pray there will be some zerging pbaoe groups going through toa daily? xD

I know which char to do it with on hib and that has to be a vamp and a nice excuse to ding cl 5 on it xD

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
When I farm scrolls I usually take my valk and my shaman and healer BB. Pulle 3-4 purple mobs, cast celerity and go to work.

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
xxManiacxx's sig said:
Active? Well I host daoc vids...

I just had to say!

Sig repped :p <3! more m0vies!

And Imo it will be piss easy no matter what class :p since they'll drop like skittles.

/Dracus

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
My dark sm is best for farming i would say with bb.
Ml9 ftw.

Valk can wrk to

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
You may notice in the original post, I didn't ask for bb (as if bb's needed more promotion from players as mythic already acknowledges their use and is quite happy to take cash from peeps who have no social skills and will pay for bb's anyway, regardless of any other reason ) as peeps don't generally group together for pve or pvp any more thus the thread :)

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Oh yeah, and just food for thought, any one out there still hardcore ( no nimroel hardcore means killing without bb ie no buffs and still staying up 24/7 to get rps rather than being a gimp that has paid for bb (each to their own and you may notice i expressed my opinion thus it is not up for debate) and is generally a skilless high rr noob that can't take the pain without being buffed. And yes i moan about it but i still get on with it and try - unlike the gimps about to flame me in this thread and say what is my point - duh! I know spetsnaz from hib excal is still hardcore. Would be nice to know if there are still anyone else out there doing it roxxor way - heads up to the doods who are rvr/pve hardcore =)

snushanen

Fledgling Freddie
Basic_X said:
fu!
Warrior > thane!
Valkyrie > thane
hell even!
Aug healer > Thane!!!!

THE THANES`R GONE! :twak:

<3

:eek2: Thanes rock! but for farming i will agree on the warrior, people just hate thanes because they have the coolest spells :)

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
Imgormiel said:
Oh yeah, and just food for thought, any one out there still hardcore ( no nimroel hardcore means killing without bb ie no buffs and still staying up 24/7 to get rps rather than being a gimp that has paid for bb (each to their own and you may notice i expressed my opinion thus it is not up for debate) and is generally a skilless high rr noob that can't take the pain without being buffed. And yes i moan about it but i still get on with it and try - unlike the gimps about to flame me in this thread and say what is my point - duh! I know spetsnaz from hib excal is still hardcore. Would be nice to know if there are still anyone else out there doing it roxxor way - heads up to the doods who are rvr/pve hardcore =)

:m00:

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Imgormiel said:
Anybody have any ideas about which is the best char i can farm scrolls with in 1.82 solo - without bb?

I have thane,zerk,warrior,valk,sb,sm(no ml9 and is pbaoe),svg,hunter,wl

or will i need to bother and pray there will be some zerging pbaoe groups going through toa daily? xD

I know which char to do it with on hib and that has to be a vamp and a nice excuse to ding cl 5 on it xD

Easy, Summ SM, nice buffs on pet and dam shield for teh win. Just ask for someone to put up a fop for you now and then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom