1.80c notes class changes

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
CLASS CHANGES AND FIXES

Assassins

- A new spell has been granted to the assassins of all three realms (Infiltrators, Nightshades and Shadowblades) upon reaching level 35 to combat horse riders of enemy realms. The spell "Caltrops" is a rune trap which is scribed on the ground that dismounts enemy players on horseback who ride over it. Upon being forcefully dismounted, players are snared for a brief period of time. The spell has a refresh timer of 10 minutes and has a small Area effect radius. Players which are 35 or higher should be granted this spell retroactively.

Minstrel

- The Minstrel spells Song of the Mind and Song of Empowering will no longer skip pulses.

Heretic

- Heretics now have access to Cure poison and Cure Disease in their Rejuvenation line. Cure Poison is available at spec 7 and Cure Disease is available at spec 9. All Heretics currently specialized higher in Rejuvenation should receive those spells retroactively.

CAMELOT CLASSIC WORLD NOTES

- Various demons throughout the land, including Darkness Falls, have been given weapons or have had weapons removed based on the new incoming monster upgrade art with Darkness Rising.

:m00:

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
scorge said:
CLASS CHANGES AND FIXES
Heretic

- Heretics now have access to Cure poison and Cure Disease in their Rejuvenation line. Cure Poison is available at spec 7 and Cure Disease is available at spec 9. All Heretics currently specialized higher in Rejuvenation should receive those spells retroactively.

So much for saying before that it was by design- one of the things heretics are weak to.

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
scorge said:
CLASS CHANGES AND FIXES

Assassins

- A new spell has been granted to the assassins of all three realms (Infiltrators, Nightshades and Shadowblades) upon reaching level 35 to combat horse riders of enemy realms. The spell "Caltrops" is a rune trap which is scribed on the ground that dismounts enemy players on horseback who ride over it. Upon being forcefully dismounted, players are snared for a brief period of time. The spell has a refresh timer of 10 minutes and has a small Area effect radius. Players which are 35 or higher should be granted this spell retroactively.

wouldn't poision spike do the same thing, by bringing the emeny into "combat"

Skaven

One of Freddy's beloved
Yep, but people on the classic server won't have access to pspike.

Damion

Fledgling Freddie
"upon reaching level 35 to combat horse riders of enemy realms"

we get mounts?

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Ive noticed the demons in df being boosted almost every patch, and appearing through out the lands also, scareh.

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
Damion said:
"upon reaching level 35 to combat horse riders of enemy realms"

we get mounts?

you cant have been reading any forums about daoc for the last 6 months

Outlander

Part of the furniture
all I want is to stealth on my little pony and perform duel hoof PAs! :(

Herjulf

Banned
i will butcher my horse, make hamburgers of em and make all alb stealthers fat:er.
Thus they will evade less, and i will pwn em better.

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
Accupuncture said:
You tried a McDonalds lately...

You're implying there's meat in McDonalds products. Eat a McDonalds "beef"-burger and it's all genuine....cow.

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Svartmetall said:
You're implying there's meat in McDonalds products. Eat a McDonalds "beef"-burger and it's all genuine....cow.

yep its testicles and tongue... if your lucky..

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
Simemir said:
i bet you wouldnt know the difference....

I bet you I would, I know what horse meat and cow meat both taste like, and its quite a big difference tyvm

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
Svartmetall said:

beef is cow meat duh!

Corran

Part of the furniture
Svartmetall said:

If i remember rightly McDonald's had the best advertising though.

"Our burgers are All-Meat burgers"

They just forgot to mention that it was just the company that produced them call All-Meat, and that the burgers were mainly full of shit

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Corran said:
If i remember rightly McDonald's had the best advertising though.

"Our burgers are All-Meat burgers"

They just forgot to mention that it was just the company that produced them call All-Meat, and that the burgers were mainly full of shit

send one in for testing and then post the results in here so we can all laugh at u for being clueless :)

oh, and make that a scanned phtograph to ;)

Corran

Part of the furniture
Ctuchik said:
send one in for testing and then post the results in here so we can all laugh at u for being clueless :)

oh, and make that a scanned phtograph to ;)

What am i being clueless about? The fact that I know they got around the "fake advertisement" laws because they werent actually lying with the comment?

It is a fact that their burgers are not 100% "meat", they got all the crap like the hoofs etc in as it brings down the price. But hey why argue :D

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
No one is forcing you to eat at McDonalds so it's kinda pointless to argue with people who CHOSE to eat there.

ps funny what kind of discussion this topic has turned in to :p

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Corran said:
What am i being clueless about? The fact that I know they got around the "fake advertisement" laws because they werent actually lying with the comment?

It is a fact that their burgers are not 100% "meat", they got all the crap like the hoofs etc in as it brings down the price. But hey why argue :D

They say the chicken is 100% chicken or w/e because it comes from the chicken. Although it may be skin, fat etc. it still ultimately comes from the chicken.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom