1.75 POC changes

Arthur

Banned
NEW FRONTIERS NOTES

Passage of Conflict and Summoner's Hall

- In an attempt to further deter trespassers into his Hall, the Grand Summoner has placed wards at the entrances to the Passage of Conflict and the Summoner's Hall. These wards will unleash magical damage to those who linger too long near the entrances.

:fluffle:

and... synergy

NEW TITLE SYSTEM

As stated on March 17th, we have expanded on the existing titles players now receive for realm ranks by incorporating more choices available to players based upon their achievements, both in our new RvR Mission system and in normal RvR activities. Players will be able to pick from a selection of earned titles and choose which they would like to display for others to see.

- Players will earn and increase their titles through various activities in the game. For example, a player can receive a new title based upon how many towers that player has participated in capturing.

;)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
guess some people could have the title Doppler analyzer too, that would be cool.

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
/bg grantcredit is THE BEST COMMAND EVER!!!

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
cemi0 said:
What does it do? :p

A goes LD during 3.4. A comes back after the encounter has finished. BG leader does /bg grantcredit 3.4 A, and voila, no need to redo the step (and wait 723653287 hours for respawn)

[HB]Jpeg

Loyal Freddie
Dungeons

- (Sobekite Eternal) Djedkare will now grant an entire battlegroup credit for defeating his challenge of Horror (ML 2.7).

- (Temple of Twilight) Kepa will no longer ask players to retrieve a cure. Players will be able to talk to her directly and launch into the encounter without doing any additional questing.

- (Temple of Twilight) Antioos will no longer demand players retrieve items for her. Players will be able to talk to her to launch the encounter without seeking additional items.

NO more ML3 pre quests? ? i hope so!

Friar
- The Shield of Faith spell line can no longer be overwritten by the Paladin's Crusader's Ward spell line.

hooooooray! about fookin time to . no more /slapping pallys who keep over writing my self buff :)

and last but not least.. my fave

NEW THINGS AND BUG FIXES

- The loot bag has been updated with a new model.

WOOOHOOOOOOOOO best ever game change by mythic IMO! lol

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
Sobekite Eternal
- Pick Your Poison: Djedkare will now gain power faster so that he may grant the challenges for his Trial more quickly.
Sounds familiar Gear

Dukat

Resident Freddy
The grantcredit command should be a real nice help to raid leaders, about the new titles though, anyone know the specifics?

ps. amagaad! gear! your... blue :eek7: what happened? :D

Faril

Banned
Killrake said:
to Reaverbomb that camped PoC over 8 hours the other day :m00:

Reaverbomb suck, just bring a sham and zerk to kill him, just make sure u got charge and hamster up, cause he has another infil hiding (Needlion)

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Arthur said:
NEW FRONTIERS NOTES

Passage of Conflict and Summoner's Hall

- In an attempt to further deter trespassers into his Hall, the Grand Summoner has placed wards at the entrances to the Passage of Conflict and the Summoner's Hall. These wards will unleash magical damage to those who linger too long near the entrances.

It doesn't indicate just how much damage or how regular the damage will hit, so I wouldn't get to excited just yet.

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Dukat said:
about the new titles though, anyone know the specifics?

I think that we'll see something like "PoC Camper", "Tower Humper", "Zergling" etc :p

Dukat said:
ps. amagaad! gear! your... blue :eek7: what happened? :D

It is (or was) white, however I had to shrink it to fit, hence the colour fuck up, but hey, blue vamp!

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Gear said:
It is (or was) white, however I had to shrink it to fit, hence the colour fuck up, but hey, blue vamp!

Ah, I thought it was either an inconnu/luri cross (shudder) or you'd gone see-through. blue vamps rox though :D If I see a blue vamp on the field I'll try to remember to hug it, if i get time before it eats meh :D

Reno

One of Freddy's beloved
[HB]Jpeg said:
and last but not least.. my fave

NEW THINGS AND BUG FIXES

- The loot bag has been updated with a new model.

WOOOHOOOOOOOOO best ever game change by mythic IMO! lol

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Save the Lootbag!!!!!!!

Danita

Calo

Part of the furniture
ERM mythic!!!!

im still waiting on my loot bag morph :(

so i can get inside flim's pocket and then make a fire so he will buuurn! burn brightly!

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Calo said:
ERM mythic!!!!

im still waiting on my loot bag morph :(

so i can get inside flim's pocket and then make a fire so he will buuurn! burn brightly!

I'm made of environmentally friendly asbestos...

can't go throwing sparks around and be flammable after all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom