1.74a

Minau

Loyal Freddie
174a - now in testing on Pendragon

1. New Frontiers/RvR Notes

- A sudden crack in the seafloors of the North Sea and Irish Sea has caused these seas to become land. Lush green is starting to grow quickly on these fertile grounds and reminds the armies of old emain, the wide rivers, lakes and hills are breath taking. All realms have reportely send out their armies to lay claim on these new neutral lands.

- It is rumoured that the new neutral zone has conquerable bind points out in the open.

- All boats can now only be player driven.

- Added boat vs boat engage. /vengage starts a boat vs boat instance where the two crews can fight each other on deck and inside the boat.

- An enemy boat captain can accept the boat engage by typing /vengage accept or try to flee by typing /vengage flee. /vengage flee is not guaranteed, success is based on a number of factors.

- Players can now jump off boats like they can in TOA.

- Captains can now sail all rivers and lakes in the Frontier.

- Player driven boats are boardable in enemy realms and in the neutral zone if there isnt a friendly structure within 5000 units and the boarding crew is within 250 units. This combat is resolved in an instance.

- In order to grant players the ability to have an honorable fight against an enemy or enemy group we've added the command /rduel. When accepted by the other gl this will start an instance where that battle can be resolved.

- The Greek have invited players and spectators from all realms to join fights in their Arena. Players can port to the Greece arena from their borderkeeps.

- Players can choose to watch the fights, participate in them solo or grouped and place bets on the outcome.

- Arena fights will grant you 1/4 rps of a normal kill if you win plus 25% of all bets.

- The Greek only allow players a maximum of 3 fights per day (real time).

- Leirvik has been redesigned and now has two keeps with three towers each. The water has been reduced to rivers and lakes.

- Mobs will now flee when a player is engaged by another player. A player damaged by a mobs is still worth reduced rps.

- A player who has been damaged by mobs can't be attacked for 5 seconds after the monster has fled. The player needs to have lost 20% of their hps at least. This will print a message [the player your are attacking is in a bloodlusty rage and can't be attacked for 5 more seconds].

- Mobs can no longer be engaged when in PvP combat.

- Climb points have been added to all towers.

- All tower captain rooms have been given a door on the oil floor.

- Oil mounts have been added to tower roofs.

- All tanks have been granted the Climb wall ability.

- We've added NPC's to all frontier borderkeeps that sell buffs and specs they can be found next to the Hastener.

2. Quests - Albion/Hibernia/Midgard

- All quest texts have been reviewed and clarified where needed.

3. Trials of Atlantis World Notes

- Every named Mob is now worth Master Level experience, some more then others.

- Scroll dropping NPCs now drop their scrolls at a doubled rate. If we find this still isn't enough, we will increase the rate in the future.

- All artifacts now have a 100% drop rate when the encounter is completed succesfully.

- Removed credit restrictions on Master Level steps. All steps including .10 steps can now be completed in any order.

- Removed ML1 requirement for Master Level 5, the ML5 zone is now accesible for all.

- Removed ML3 requirement for Master Level 7, the ML7 zone is now accesible for all.

- Removed ML8 requirement for Master Level 9, the ML9 zone is now accesible for all.

4. Shrouded Isles/Classic World Notes

- We've tweaked the RoG system to allow for ToA/Cata bonuses to appear on items dropped in these regions. Bonuses will scale with the level of the item.

- Artifact scrolls now have a chance of dropping of some creatures throughout these regions.

- All named bosses will be worth Master Level Experience.

- Along with respec stones, each dragon has the chance to drop full books of random artifact scrolls.

- The original dragon super-items have now had their stats/effects/bonuses brought in-line with competitive gear in the market. These new dragon drops will be given a face-lift in their skin/texture maps.

5. Darkness Falls Notes

- All Darkness Falls equipement available from their respective merchants have been increased slightly in terms of quality 98%/stats/effects/bonuses.

- Princes, High Lords, and Legion drops have been increased in quality(100%)/stats/effect/bonuses (ToA/Cata).

- Princess, High Lords, and Legion now have a chance to drop rare artifact scrolls and are worth Master Level Experience.

- If, at any time, each realm has an equal number of keeps, Darkness Falls will be open to each realm as a contested zone. This means if (for example) Midgard owned >=1 keep more than Albion or Hibernia, Midgard would have sole access to DF. However, as soon as Midgard lost it's advantage and each realm had a balance of keeps, Darkness falls would be open to every realm.

- Darkness Falls access is now based on number of owened keeps in the battlegrounds and those in the frontier.

- Guilds can now claim both one battlegrounds structure and one frontier structure.

- Guild command has been expanded in order to provide GMs with the ability to assign BG claim rights separate from NF claim rights.

- The guildcommand now allows to set the use of GBPs in the following way:
A. as available to all claims or
B. reserve GBPspool <number> to add certain number of GBPs to pool for BG claims or
C. set GBPS BG Pool to BG earned GBPS only.

- Modified cost structure of BG Keep and Tower claims to bring it inline with bounty points earnable in BGs. This is done by them having a longer refresh timer. I.e. Thidranki costs will now be charged once every 12 hours where Leirvik will be charged every 2 hours.

6. Passage of Conflict Notes

- Shades have been lowered in level. In mist form Shades now gain 5 levels on top of their base level and are no longer unkillable.

- Fixed the Summoners Hall drops, a bug prevented the mobs from accessing their unique drop table and therefore didn't drop anything.

7. Item Notes

- The RoGs tables have been tweaked to allow for ToA/Cata bonuses. These items randomly drop with a possible quality between 70%-98%.

8. New Things and Bug Fixes

- All Servers are now clustered together.

- Gaheris (Coop) and Mordred (PvP) remain standalone.

- At level 40 players can now buy their personal mounts from stablemasters. Thanks to the strong magic of our finest mages mounts can be stored in your backpack like boats do. All boat commands work for personal mounts as well. Personal mounts cannot be used in the frontier zones or dungeons.

- /gc invite is no longer region bound but can be done worldwide.

- All Artifacts now level in Darkness Falls as well as Passage of Conflict, the Frontiers and their specified zones.

- Epic armor sets have now been updated to include ToA bonusses and higher utility. Making them a viable option for the casual RvR player.

- New bug appeal system. This new system shows a popup form, where you can select type, location (current or specific), description of the encountered issue and automaticly makes a snapshot of your entire toon and it's quests.

- All characters are now automaticly copied over to Pendragon on a weekly bases. If you don't want this to happen you can switch this off by typing /charcopy off. This allows all players to login on Pendragon with all of their toons when they want.

- Shields are now equipable in the 2-handed slot. This allows dualwield classes to switch between dualwield and shield like they allready could with offhand weapons.

DrunkSkunk

Fledgling Freddie
Scroll dropping NPCs now drop their scrolls at a doubled rate. If we find this still isn't enough, we will increase the rate in the future.

All artifacts now have a 100% drop rate when the encounter is completed succesfully.

like 1year to late :twak:

Sparda

Fledgling Freddie
hmm im sniffing bull poo on this 1 :twak:

would be niec if it was real though ;)

Uberlama

Fledgling Freddie
this is a fake patch note. dont tell me that anyone believe tanks will be able to climb walls etc :eek: there are too many bs in this note, which will never be available, not to mention there is nothing about catacombe fixes etc. fake.

Sparda

Fledgling Freddie
yeah also the use of words like tank and not class specific names made me notice it was fake.

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
The fact that Mythic would never implement these changes made me realize it was fake. :(

Leathas

Fledgling Freddie
you had to make a bs joke by posting this here?right?funny guy

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
The state Mythic is in atm, they would probably implement those changes if you sent it to them :p

Wirey

Fledgling Freddie
- All tanks have been granted the Climb wall ability.

and that is not funny :twak:

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
What's more sad, posting these fake patch notes here or actually spending time on setting up these fake notes? Think the 2nd one is, go spend your time for better things instead of writing bullshit.

Sarnat

Fledgling Freddie
Damn you had me there for a while. Should have checked Herald first...

Minau

Loyal Freddie
Well, excuse fucking me, found em on VNboards, and didnt read em to carefully(was 05 in the morning), just copied em and posted here to be nice to u guys.. but lol what a attitude :puke:

bite me

Sarnat

Fledgling Freddie
Hey I thought it was sort of fun! These pranks usually don't get me fooled.

Jpeg[LOD]

Fledgling Freddie
kinda sad sum1 took so much time to think up and type in detail such crap :) sure it would be nice if some of them went live.... i stopped reading it once it said onboard boat fights and tanks get climb wall :)

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Jpeg[LOD] said:
kinda sad sum1 took so much time to think up and type in detail such crap :) sure it would be nice if some of them went live.... i stopped reading it once it said onboard boat fights and tanks get climb wall :)
Just as sad as us all sitting here playing a computer game instead of doing something irl?

Thx for posting, was great fun reading, and ppl chill out, its a joke, it cant really make you cry that much oO

Cybwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Minau said:
Well, excuse fucking me, found em on VNboards, and didnt read em to carefully(was 05 in the morning), just copied em and posted here to be nice to u guys.. but lol what a attitude :puke:

This is FH. Did you really expect any better? :)

Jpeg[LOD]

Fledgling Freddie
Wazkyr said:
Just as sad as us all sitting here playing a computer game instead of doing something irl?

Thx for posting, was great fun reading, and ppl chill out, its a joke, it cant really make you cry that much oO

nowt sad about playing a game :) Sitting for hours on end dreaming up stupid improvements to the game itself is IMO v sad tho :)

p.s unless u getting paid to do so.

Malik

Fledgling Freddie
Very nice patch notes, good thing I checked herald before I started reading em or I wouldve been rather pissed off to find them not being true. Good read though, makes you dream of a better future :p

Twist

Fledgling Freddie
cHodAX said:
Thats 5 minutes of my life I can never get back ^^

I got my hopes up for the first minute but was laughing by the 3rd :twak:

Twist

Fledgling Freddie
Actually I might start a petition to get the guy who wrote these a job @ Mythic as a dev :clap:

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
Well the reason why I got pissed off is cause I actually thought it was real, the first sentence of the patch notes (the roleplaying part) got me...But I ain't playing the game anyway so doesnt matter for me wether this would be true or not :p

Cyviel

Fledgling Freddie
---In order to grant players the ability to have an honorable fight against an enemy or enemy group we've added the command /rduel. When accepted by the other gl this will start an instance where that battle can be resolved. ---

that is a CLASS idea...oomg givf NOW!!! except givf it like a duel with /nohelp so you cant be healed from outside.. and no instance crap.. so /rudel mean you only duel with that person and no help until one dies!! raaah shame mythic would never do it.

angrysquirrel

Fledgling Freddie
the sad thing is that the player community would be well chuffed if these were not fake

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom