1.68G (or later) live this week

gervaise

Fledgling Freddie
As 1.68 fixes many ToA bugs (as well as implementing various item changes) it would seem preferable for Europe to get this patch rather then 1.67. Anyone agree?

Beck

Fledgling Freddie
Nah.

It wont take em long to translate 1.68 and get it over here as most of the changes are fixes and not much extra content.

I would guess we will have 1.68 within a month.. by that time ppl will have farmed their artifacts/items and levelled em up nicely. Nobody will be pissed off cos they already know that the artifact/item is gunna be changed.

So would rather be exping my artifacts now rather than having to wait another month before we got ToA.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Beck said:
I would guess we will have 1.68 within a month.. by that time ppl will have farmed their artifacts/items and levelled em up nicely. Nobody will be pissed off cos they already know that the artifact/item is gunna be changed.

Considering the US players are still doing ML's and levelling artifacts after 5 months would indicate that ToA is a long haul and not anywhere near as easy as people think. Hearing people talking about thier artifact at level 10 or thier ML7 skill makes me laugh, it is a serious time investment to say the least and the majority of players are underestimating it.

Nxs

One of Freddy's beloved
1.68 stops packet based Radar - gifv ASAP please :)

Serdan

Fledgling Freddie
gervaise said:
As 1.68 fixes many ToA bugs (as well as implementing various item changes) it would seem preferable for Europe to get this patch rather then 1.67. Anyone agree?

C'mon , TOA will come in 1 week from now with 1.67 patch. Probably, 1.68 still will not go live in US till that time. So, we are practically catching up the US-servers. Do you want a TOA to be delayed for 1-2 month just for the 1 patch difference? Me not.

Nxs

One of Freddy's beloved
Cyradix said:
Doesn't stop the other 23 memory based radar tools :mad:

Of which most you have to pay/sub to recieve and they are crap and lag your client to hell (aparently), 1.68 will block the vast majority of radar abusers IMHO the sooner we get it the better.

burg

Fledgling Freddie
Nxs said:
Of which most you have to pay/sub to recieve and they are crap and lag your client to hell (aparently), 1.68 will block the vast majority of radar abusers IMHO the sooner we get it the better.
Omg awesome! :D

Yussef

Fledgling Freddie
No thanks, pre nerf Celestius and Battler for the win.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Radar isn't going anywhere :( The memory based programs (probably the majority) will still work and the packet sniffer programs won't take forever to workaround the problem. Tis a damn shame.

Chilly

Balls of steel
TBH, theres no reason why it shouldnt take only a month of so with all the very detailed walkthoughs etc.. thats assuming youv got a hardcore bunch of 50 mates who will do quests every day for several hours

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Tesla Monkor said:
It's not like you're gonna be ML10 by the time 1.68 is translated, Yussef. ;)

We have a cunning plan, it involves semtex and the translation team. Say no more, <wink> <wink> <nudge> <nudge> b000m! :D

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Nxs said:
1.68 stops packet based Radar - gifv ASAP please :)
So? That change on its own isnt enough.

Anyone thats going to download and use 1 form of radar tool isnt going to stop using it just because Mythic finally (2years later and counting) prevent it from working, theyll just download 1 of the many other versions that these changes will do nothing to break.

Beck

Fledgling Freddie
Thing is about the MLs...

ML1 is straight forward and can be done with 2fgs (possible less) in one session.

But the other 9 MLs all have a step that requires you to kill mobs for exp till you get enough to complete the ML. This is the time sink and what a lot of yanks moan about. Would be nice if these mobs also help lvl your artifacts as well as PLing your half ogres ofc. :p

Anyway will be fun.. better join the queue now for the ML1 encounters over the release weekend. :drink:

Iceflower

Fledgling Freddie
>over the release weekend

You made me remember all the fun we had with trying to register SI over the week following release :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom