1.68c

Asty

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 21, 2004
Messages
805
- The Thane's direct damage line - beginning with Thor's Minor Bolt and ending with Thor's Full Lightning - has had its damage increased.

:m00:
 

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 15, 2004
Messages
1,114
some ppl are using thanes as assisting caster+slambot now in Mid caster groups.
 

duact

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 13, 2004
Messages
1,029
hehe maby i also have to increase my 93 piety a bit :)
 

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 29, 2003
Messages
2,047
stubbyrulz said:
mythic trying to turn thanes into caster's :(
They're on the caster HP table (or atleast it looks that way) - for some reason my Thane has less HP than an SB 3 levels below me :eek7:
 

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 29, 2004
Messages
1,898
When will we see groups with 3x thanes and a darkness SM debuffing for em? :)
 

Ivynoxia

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
569
:eek6:

Stealth Lore becomes a gimped TS usable by every class. :mad:
Does mythic want all stealthers to quit ? :(
 

katt!

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
711
battler nerfed from 50% to 10% ws bonus - no longer a must in sc templates.

ill stay thrust then.. i think ;o
 

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
7,805
katt! said:
battler nerfed from 50% to 10% ws bonus - no longer a must in sc templates.

ill stay thrust then.. i think ;o
ah christ was so looking forward to it :(
 

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
1,722
noaim said:
When will we see groups with 3x thanes and a darkness SM debuffing for em? :)
Well, if it works same way with clerics and smite, then you shouldn't be able to debuff for a thane. But you are mids, you can always have more than us...
 

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 29, 2004
Messages
1,898
Ilienwyn said:
Well, if it works same way with clerics and smite, then you shouldn't be able to debuff for a thane. But you are mids, you can always have more than us...
And you albs will always make sure we know it by whining :D
 

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
1,722
noaim said:
And you albs will always make sure we know it by whining :D
Well, it would be much more reasonable if it worked independently of class. But as atm debuffs don't work for clerics, necros and reavers you can hardly say it is a whine. Maybe making it work for thanes will make them think they should fix them for everyone... :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Top Bottom