1.68a

Reno

One of Freddy's beloved
A new patch, with some usefull stuff in it:
http://www.camelotherald.com/more/1305.shtml

Among others :

- We have replaced the druid's tree pet with a black bear. This change should eliminate the problems many druids had with the tree pet interfering with visibility and targeting.

- Shields now display their DPS in the delve window

- Recipes have been added to the Hibernia Metalworking that will allow crafters to make trinkets that use strips ( only took them 2.5 years)

- Selected level 50 and 51 bows found in the Classic and Shrouded Isles zones have been granted offensive procs. For bows selected that already had a charged effect, this change will not be retroactive.

Danita

Elricstormbringer

Fledgling Freddie
All they need now with shields is to put the speed on. There have been empirical tests but as they are classed as a weapon, having a dps and being in the weaponcrafting menu, then this would be the final step. Particularly with the increased range of shields in 1.64 this would be a great help.

Trinkets with strips is nice and definitely took its time.

Gorel-Truesight

Fledgling Freddie
quivers at last for archers

no more need to swap round in your inventory
quiver.jpg

Tharion

Fledgling Freddie
Gorel-Truesight said:

quiver.jpg

Very nice, my scout will be very happy :)

Iskander

Fledgling Freddie
Gorel-Truesight said:

quiver.jpg

Finally :)

and btw, I hope they nerf savages before they start messing around with DF..

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
Once I respec my fotm sbfoff inf, I will try DF also.
Might be too hard for me though to play.
Spamming Amy is much eachier.
Some nice changes, also in a later patch a quiver for archers. Now give some love to scouts, if it has to be ra's then give them AP access. Or reduce the dw penalty on shield users. Would be nice to give protective tanks a function in rvr again.
Regards, Glottis

Snakester

Fledgling Freddie
pity on the quiver u don't get am anime for it , like strapped too your back.

still nice too see mythic have listened, only taken 1.5 - 2 yr's to come up with a quiver.

saks

Fledgling Freddie
omg nice with quiver, and good to get rid of stupid Tree pet, its but ugly :p

Lythande

Fledgling Freddie
Glottis said:
Yeah, so much to nerf...
Regards, Glottis :m00:

Well, ppl have whined about infils for a long time now, nothing happens.

When midgard mystics got a lvl50 baseline DD Mythic moved the last cold-debuff for RMs to 48 spec, when Alb mages get a lvl50 LIFETAP with 2.5 sec cast-time(faster than any other baseline dd afaik) cabalists get to keep their debuff at 46 etc etc.

It's these small things that may or may not make a difference(I know the debuff change for RMs screwed my RM spec atleast) but it makes you wonder nonetheless.

Jox

Fledgling Freddie
Nalistah said:
when in ph0kks name r teh dragonfang nerf-coming? =C

I belive infils will take massive beating(in one form or another) in the ongoing style-review, if not; I will shave my head and join Hare Krishna.

Tharion

Fledgling Freddie
Jox said:
I belive infils will take massive beating(in one form or another) in the ongoing style-review, if not; I will shave my head and join Hare Krishna.

*Hare rahma rahma rahma hare hare*

Start chanting mate :)
It ain't gonna happen.

Trylle^nzi

Fledgling Freddie
- To allow players to better bind their keys to player abilities, we're introducing a system of 'Quickbinding'. This allows you to bind any free keyboard key to a particular quickbar slot.

- These bind to a particular slot, so changing what is in the slot will change what the keypress does. You may only assign quickbinds to keys which do not yet have any action mapped to them in the normal keyboard config screen. These quickbinds are saved on a per-character basis.

(To bind a new key) /qbind bar# slot#

(To get rid of a keybinding) /qunbind bar# slot#

(To see all your current bindings) /qbind

- For example, if you put Quickcast on page 10, slot #5 of your quickbar, and wanted to bind a key to it, you would enter: /qbind 10 5

- You would be prompted to press the key to bind this ability to.

About fucking time Mythic !!!! :twak: :twak:

*thinks about savage assist trains*: /qbind X bar1 slot10(/macro assist /assist)

emma

Loyal Freddie
Lythande said:

When midgard mystics got a lvl50 baseline DD Mythic moved the last cold-debuff for RMs to 48 spec, when Alb mages get a lvl50 LIFETAP with 2.5 sec cast-time(faster than any other baseline dd afaik) cabalists get to keep their debuff at 46 etc etc.

It's these small things that may or may not make a difference(I know the debuff change for RMs screwed my RM spec atleast) but it makes you wonder nonetheless.

The reason they changed it for RM`s and Enchanters is because there the only 2 class's of all casters that can spec to debuff there own damage. I know BD`s can spec Darkness to debuff body but there limited to only a 10% debuff which isnt going to make them Lifetap for huge ammounts of damage, compaired to RM`s or Enchanters which can and do hit for cap damage on there nukes after debuffing.

For cabalists though i think its fine they keep there debuff where it is now. Not like there are many RvR active Cabby's anyway ;p

Ohh and Glottis, your not that experienced with alb in general if you still think its gimped, thats daft considering you play it as well o_O

But your right. Alb on Excal is gimped, but its fine on every other server i've played on.

those being, Prydwen, Pendragon, Bors and MLF.

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
Lythande said:

they are just trying to make up for all the times they screwed up when they made the game :m00:

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
emma said:
Ohh and Glottis, your not that experienced with alb in general if you still think its gimped, thats daft considering you play it as well o_O

But your right. Alb on Excal is gimped, but its fine on every other server i've played on.

Yeah, all Alb players are just crap.
We should be easily able to compete with savage trains, we just don't know how yet.
Maybe you can teach us?
Regards, Glottis :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom