1.68 vs cheaters?

Thilde

Fledgling Freddie
If you think 1.68 will solve the problem with cheaters (radar,whatsoever its out there atm) you better think again. If Mythic can't be 100% sure about it who can?

I hope they change it every patch so hackers will have to do it every patch.

But if its there, its hackable...

let's hope 1.68 will hold its stay clean for a long while...

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
was a thread really necessery for your monologue?

nol

Fledgling Freddie
OH NO, guess we gonna have a whole bunch of quitters prior to that patch :D

thanks for playinggggggg! bye bye...

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
/wave to the cheating skum, loooooooooooong overdue.

why the fuck it taken mythic 2yrs+ to address this issue? sigh

sad thing is because our version is way behind the yank version there will probably always be a functional hack available for our servers. unless GoA change the algorithm for us... fingers crossed eh.

mts

Fledgling Freddie
radar is the worst kind of cheat really. it's kinda like the wallhack in first-person shooters. the reason being, because they're really easy to hide. it's not blatantly obvious whether or not a person is using radar as if it would be if he used a speedhack. then you would see him running at speed10 and hitting ever 0.3 seconds. with radar it's really easy to hide the fact that you are cheating. the people getting run over and over again can't help to think of the 'coincidence' of it all, but if the user is smart he won't overdo it.

god, i fucking hate cheaters :p

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Archeon thinks you might be right as he jumps from building top to building top, his long black cape flapping in the breeze as he searches Gothem City for crimes to twart.

However, at the same time he can't help but wonder if your sounding a lot like his mortal enemy "THE DOOM-SAYER!!!" with the power to give you a nasty hit with his mutated cardboard sign monsters.

He thinks you should wait and see what happens before passing judgement.

stubbe

Fledgling Freddie
Just as I was sitting here thinking that it would be very nice with another "CAPTAIN OBVIOUS/Cheating sucks"-thread one magically appears. Really, keep it up. :twak:

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
well, I agree tbh... hope the cheating is fixed forgood

sure it will still happen, but I just hope there won't be some wanker who explains it in detail on the forums.. :puke:

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
well, I agree tbh... hope the cheating is fixed forgood

sure it will still happen, but I just hope there won't be some wanker who explains it in detail on the forums.. :puke:

Well... a two second google search will find you every cheat program out there. Anyone who wants to cheat isn't going to be put off by whether or not someone explains it here...

And, for everyone's amusement, I post this: Officially, the most stupid cheater in the world.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Gordonax said:
Well... a two second google search will find you every cheat program out there. Anyone who wants to cheat isn't going to be put off by whether or not someone explains it here...

And, for everyone's amusement, I post this: Officially, the most stupid cheater in the world.

well just dont ever mention the name and anything related to cheating, who knows it might help

and LOL at that post

Chiefthunder

Fledgling Freddie
I still wonder hwo the heck the Albion Power Relic dissapeared from Dagda and ended up in emain for the taking, I know it was cheating but would like to know more details :D

mts

Fledgling Freddie
stubbe said:
Just as I was sitting here thinking that it would be very nice with another "CAPTAIN OBVIOUS/Cheating sucks"-thread one magically appears. Really, keep it up. :twak:

jejeje xDDD

Night

Fledgling Freddie
read somewhere (was a theory) that he altered the game, so relic doors just didnt appearer for him so he could walk straight thru

Thilde

Fledgling Freddie
what games are there that are not cheatable? I know one..Checker on Zoon! funny game to play against friends on msn--i wanna give my account away btw if anyone like.

rure

Fledgling Freddie
Gordonax said:

rofl @ that guy

/edit As far as I understand they dont nerf the artifacts that increases the buff effectiveness, nor the cap?

Chilly

Balls of steel
seeing as collisions are done client side its probably quite a simpl ematter for someone with the relevant skillz to "fiddle" the game in such a way, similar to the keep door hack that was prevalent a few months back.

Jox

Fledgling Freddie
Galeflattus = Alpions own littul xu-tricksta with mincermonkey attached.

Fuck him, I say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom