1.67a

D

daley

I agree 100%. Although my necro is not as advanced as this one - I find it damn good fun in RvR - particularly in DF where you can get into some good 1 to 1 duels. Yes, CC is very annoying, if the caster gets it off on the pet, we both die quickly - but then every class has to have a weakness. The major gripe that I have about the class though is the bugged RA's - a purge that would transfer to the pet, now I would pay a lot of points for that ;)

Originally posted by nocode
I play my necro quite a bit in RvR.
I recently dinged RR5 on my necro and no its not my only character as u can see in my sign. i got a lvl 50 arms/pally/infi/necro. Yeah necro's are damn hard to play in RvR because of the damn bugs. Loosing pets at milegates because they decide to run off. 100% CC time. 100% crits magic and melee ( dunno if its a bug but its damn anoying) just to name a few RvR related ones.
Its just i enjoy playing her, people i group with always love my power transfers. tanks LOVE AF debuff. even S+S pally's can hit a savage for 270dmg :p
U just have to get used to the bugs and disadvantages. a sorc/mincer in grp for demezz is damn nice.
Keep in mind not to be in front when first CC lands and u can be ok for a little while. especialy in DF i noticed necro's get left alone quite often. loads of times im the last to die.

PS. also RvR'd quite a bit with other char's RR 5 arms and infi RR3 pally. but i just enjoy necro more ;) and am aiming for NR1 necro on exc ;P

N

nocode

OOOH i would love working purge.
At the moment i got MoM 3, WP4, MCL, aug acui 2, serenity 1.

The Necro only RA is quite pants. its a whooping 25% less chance to get resisted spells for 60sec UBAH. no way i will ever spend 10 points on it.

Not much else usefull to spend RSP on. most RA's dont transfer to pet. So prolly going for MCL2 and forgot name but 100% pwr restore usable in combat RA for when cleric's are badly in need of power.
If anyone got any idea's for other RA's im open for suggestions :)

D

Deskiziado

Ok, necro cloth will degrade when pet gets hit, but do armor procs work?

N

nocode

Nope
Proc's dont work, necro cant use charges in shade mode, shade cant use potions (only water breathing potions in TOA as far as i know but thats still ages away)

Changed potion part to shade cause necro can use potions just not in shade mode :)

D

Deskiziado

Originally posted by nocode
Nope
Proc's dont work, necro cant use charges in shade mode, necro cant use potions (only water breathing potions in TOA as far as i know but thats still ages away)

[sarcasm]
NERF NECROS THEN. THEY DONT NEED SPEND MONEY IN ABLATIVES AND POTIONS!!!
[/sarcasm]

N

nocode

hehe. yeah i know. cheap suits :) tho still need to get my first SC armor sorted ;)

G

Gordonax

Originally posted by Arnor
:ROFLMAO:

aww so sad you cant pl a toon alone from 20-50 in 2days played :(

I feel sorry for you Arnor. The only time you seem happy is when gloating over other people getting nerfed. Sad, imho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom