1.65H Some savage nerf

K

kirennia

Add 5000 range onto buffs :)

Infs:
Change 9sec stun to 6sec stun....sorted

Clerics:
Give them 1.2x spec points so they can get at least some in smite for some protection...would still only give them about a 15second pbaoe mezz but atm they have literally no defence apart from once every 30 minutes :(

Armsmen:
Give them something similar to m00se/rat mode...archangels valor or something which gives them a 20% increase to SELF armor for 30 seconds, usable every 5 mins.

Thanes:
Move them up one damage table. Also give them a 30 minute timer 10 point RA, 30 second duration, group boost 25% to all resists.

Frairs:
Give them an insta cast 150point heal usable on group members but NOT on themselves. 5 second recast, high up the rej line. Would give at least some benefit to having a secondary healer in the group as they currently cannot heal while meleeing. Bringing their healing in line with shamans, druids and wardens in terms of healing. Reduce the 75 pt self dex buff to 50 points.

Shamans:
Improve their friggs but increase the timer on their pbaoe disease to 25 seconds OR make it on an immunity timer for RvR

Earth thergs/supp runeys:
Give them natural serenity 2 OR reduce cost of their spells by 20%

Sorcs:
Give them a pbaoe insta stun, similar to mid one except with zero range, simply for protection

Animists:
Give them 2 insta cast pets on 3 minute timers so that soon as they come into grp vs. grp combat, they have a use instead of spending forever trying to get the pets up.

Bonedancers:
Change the insta lifetap to being 1.5 second cast. Also they need to have some sort of grp function though, perhaps some sort of an ae spell for interupting the support. Not really great :/ I dunno bout them...some1 suggest summit.

As for other classes, I don't know. Atm though, it looks like mythic have finally got the idea about not completely nerfing a class into the ground so hopefully they wont do it again to any class soon. Hope they generally sort the game out though, then I'll b a happy bunny :D

T

Trubble

Originally posted by Elric IA
To be consistent they should make friar and pally taunt shout the same. Champ DD is a bit more than just a pulling mechanism as it actually does some damage as well

No, to be consistent, savage should not have a taunt yell, but access to throwing axes or something. Savages are not hybrids like Paladins and Champions, they are pure tanks.

T

Trubble

Originally posted by killrake
NERF

Reavers
Minstrels
Paladins
Enchanters

Its all about nerfing Midgard, lets start nerfing the rest of the realms to then

Reavers will be overpowered if they get determination. But because of that one fact, they are not overpowered.

E

Elric IA

Originally posted by Trubble
No, to be consistent, savage should not have a taunt yell, but access to throwing axes or something. Savages are not hybrids like Paladins and Champions, they are pure tanks.

What i meant was the the fact this is being nerfed on a savage is to make it more difficult to interrupt casters. Paladins and Friars have a similar non-damaging (but interrupting) shout and use it exactly as a savage does in RvR so, for consistency, their shouts should be a timed cast rather than instant. I take your point that if savagesare classed as pure tanks maybe they should use throwing axes rather than a shout. Mind you me and a lot of BW probably agree savages should not be pure tanks in the first place :)

T

Trubble

Originally posted by orbin
FFS what will u go after next? Pac healers?? u albs will never stop whining... gå hem och dra något gammalt över er!

AE stun is the next target. ;)

T

Trubble

Originally posted by Elric IA
What i meant was the the fact this is being nerfed on a savage is to make it more difficult to interrupt casters. Paladins and Friars have a similar non-damaging (but interrupting) shout and use it exactly as a savage does in RvR so for consistency their shouts should be a timed cast rather than instant. I take your point that if they are classed as pure tanks maybe they should use throwing axes rather than a shout. Mind you me and a lot of BW probably don't agree savages should be pure tanks in the first place :)

Yes I know many wants to think them as hybrids, but imo determination and cheap ip/purge makes them pure tanks. :)

S

schinkaar

How utterly imbalanced, the irony that midgards only decent class is nerfed, still the albion ranks remain the same... oh the irony.

O

old.anubis

Originally posted by kirennia

nope
only after shaman end regen will be 1 con buff instead of 8, or doesnt take con. shaman dies - end drops - fair enough, but every mid group has to use buffbot to be able to buff itself

Infs:

nope, that's not a problem

Clerics:
Give them 1.2x spec points so they can get at least some in smite for some protection...would still only give them about a 15second pbaoe mezz but atm they have literally no defence apart from once every 30 minutes :(

nope
cleric = primary healer = 1x spec points
you want defense? screw up buffs (like druids/healers do)
you want buffs? screw up smite/pac/nature

Armsmen:
Give them something similar to m00se/rat mode...archangels valor or something which gives them a 20% increase to SELF armor for 30 seconds, usable every 5 mins.

yep, plate, bof, ablative chant, af chant, spec af buff, soldiers barricade isnt enough for an arms, give him something else on 5 min timer

Thanes:
Move them up one damage table. Also give them a 30 minute timer 10 point RA, 30 second duration, group boost 25% to all resists.

doubt i will invite such a thane in a group

Frairs:
Give them an insta cast 150point heal usable on group members but NOT on themselves. 5 second recast, high up the rej line. Would give at least some benefit to having a secondary healer in the group as they currently cannot heal while meleeing. Bringing their healing in line with shamans, druids and wardens in terms of healing. Reduce the 75 pt self dex buff to 50 points.

friars have the second best healing line among other secondary healers (after bards with spec groupheal), give them insta groupheal on 5 sec timer??? like battery of life which heals 7 people for 150 points for 10 realm points but not on 30 min but on 5 seconds???

Shamans:
Improve their friggs but increase the timer on their pbaoe disease to 25 seconds OR make it on an immunity timer for RvR

friggs wont do shit anyway, pbae disease 20 sec timer fair enuff

buy serenity, ask for pom, less nuke, more root/nearsight, sorted

Sorcs:
Give them a pbaoe insta stun, similar to mid one except with zero range, simply for protection

nope, smth like an ichor ok
stun != protect, stun == offense

Animists:
Give them 2 insta cast pets on 3 minute timers so that soon as they come into grp vs. grp combat, they have a use instead of spending forever trying to get the pets up.

i skip it
saw only two animists in my career, so cant comment here

Bonedancers:
Change the insta lifetap to being 1.5 second cast. Also they need to have some sort of grp function though, perhaps some sort of an ae spell for interupting the support. Not really great :/ I dunno bout them...some1 suggest summit.

they bring much to a group, but melee > casters, so you rarely can see them in rvr
decrease insta range to 700 like skalds/minstrels or smth like this
again, cant comment here, too few of them, and for me they are like infils, i dont care

As for other classes, I don't know. Atm though, it looks like mythic have finally got the idea about not completely nerfing a class into the ground so hopefully they wont do it again to any class soon. Hope they generally sort the game out though, then I'll b a happy bunny :D

all in all crappy comments imo

edit: typo

E

Elric IA

Yes I know many wants to think them as hybrids, but imo determination and cheap ip/purge makes them pure tanks. :)

And the ability to self buff parry, evade, etc. is one shared with other pure tanks in the other realms? Their base abilities are akin to those of a hybrid as by the use of buffs they increase their abilities. Only difference is that their buffs cost life rather than power as it does for other hybrids. You could give a champion or reaver the same cheap RAs but they would still be a hybrid due to being on a different damage and HP table than a pure tank.

B

belth

TBH savages should be classed as rogues... No intercept.

K

K0nah

Savages are not hybrids like Paladins and Champions, they are pure tanks.

sure, sure...

pure tanks but with multiple spells (woops i meant 'abilites' sorry...)

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by schinkaar
How utterly imbalanced, the irony that midgards only decent class is nerfed, still the albion ranks remain the same... oh the irony.

I agree 110%.
Alb tanks like Armsman outdamage savage by around 200%.
It is so unfair Savages are being nerfed. Those fotm armsman should be nerfed. They sometimes do around 500 damage with their polearms, every 4s!!!!
So unfair, a savage will have to hit atleast 2 times without quadhits to get anywhere similar damage!
Nerf those skillless, uber armsman ASAP!
Regards, Glottis

O

old.anubis

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
I agree 110%.
It is so unfair Savages are being nerfed. Those fotm armsman should be nerfed. They sometimes do around 500 damage with their polearms, every 4s!!!!
So unfair, a savage will have to hit atleast 2 times without quadhits to get anywhere similar damage!
Regards, Glottis

too much assgiving lately isnt it? ;)

P

Pandemic

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
I agree 110%.
Regards, Glottis

armsmen do that much damage that quickly ? lucky bastards they outdamage me

R

Rollie

Add 5000 range onto buffs :) this would be good if middy didnt need a buffbot to give a group spec buffs due to end regen costing conc, if they can fix it so end regen then 5000 range would be great.

Clerics:

its not spec points clerics need, its something better added to smite for better defence. But like my healer, im full mend and i have no defence at all except baseline stun/mezz.

Armsmen:

Fix armsmans dbl speccing thats all, alb/armsman already have plenty of defence with AP/BoF/Plate/albative/sometiems pbt. Warriors dont have a moose/rat mode either.

Thanes:

Agree on helping thanes in anyway, its a fun class that is gimped

Frairs:
Bringing their healing in line with shamans, druids and wardens in terms of healing. Reduce the 75 pt self dex buff to 50 points.

Druids are main healers, so a friar shouldnt be healing like them. A friar has access to the same heals as a shaman but also gets .5 more spec points

Shamans:
Improve their friggs but increase the timer on their pbaoe disease to 25 seconds.

Agree also give them 1.5 spec points like friars/wardens

agree

Sorcs:
Give them a pbaoe insta stun, similar to mid one except with zero range, simply for protection.

dont agree with this

P

Pin

Originally posted by Rollie
its not spec points clerics need, its something better added to smite for better defence. But like my healer, im full mend and i have no defence at all except baseline stun/mezz.

(ae) amnesia is a nice defense too. as is the 2pac spec insta-debuff (interrupt).

Druids are main healers, so a friar shouldnt be healing like them. A friar has access to the same heals as a shaman but also gets .5 more spec points

kir probably meant bards, not druids ;)

Shamans:
Improve their friggs but increase the timer on their pbaoe disease to 25 seconds.

Agree also give them 1.5 spec points like friars/wardens

As soon as Shamans are given a 4th line to spec in, that might be a reasonable request.

(insta disease should be 1 minute+ timer though ;))

R

Rollie

Originally posted by Pin
(ae) amnesia is a nice defense too. as is the 2pac spec insta-debuff (interrupt).

i think kir was talking melee defence, which is what i was referring to also ;)

Originally posted by Pin
As soon as Shamans are given a 4th line to spec in, that might be a reasonable request.

(insta disease should be 1 minute+ timer though ;))

i think shamans should get another line, as for the pbaoe, its the shammies main defence, since they cant fight back (unlike friars/wardens who can spec weps) it acts as a defence. I do think the timer should be raised slightly though, but not massively or the shammie loses alot of defence.

B

behatch

Originally posted by Belomar
Never mind that, it's true, isn't it? :m00:

i wouldnt know,for a start i dont even remeber when i rolled my sb or when u rolled yours

W

Wuren

Originally posted by schinkaar

:lol:

"decent"

You have the best of the heavy tanks, but since Warriors dont have the "wtfpwn" you dont want to group one. Hibs/Albs can and do use their heavy tanks for damage output while mid relys on pre-1.62 zerks and Savages.

B

belth

Originally posted by behatch
i wouldnt know,for a start i dont even remeber when i rolled my sb or when u rolled yours

Judging by your LWRP & total RP, hasn't been very long since you left Malmo :m00:

O

old.Emma

Just so you know ;p

The damage reduction for 2H weapons is ~9-10% in weaponskill, which basicly means you will still be able to 2-3 shot cloth casters, but vs heavy armour ie chain/plate your damage will be quiet low.

It will also be alot harder to hit cap on styles now on a standing target with good resists due to your weaponskill being ~150 points lower.

The buff costs are actually more now that they used to be.

Take for example the level 39 DPS buff which lasts for 30 seconds.

Currently that buff uses 8% of your hp (unbuffed naked hp)

So for example you have 1000 hp unbuffed, naked.

8% of 1000 hp is 80 hits.

In 1.65h, buffs are halved in cost and duration.

So the same lvl 39 DPS buff now costs 4% hp (actual hits) for 15 seconds.

4% of 2300 hp is 92 hits.

For the same 30 second duration it will cost you 184 hp to use that lvl 39 DPS buff for 30 seconds.

Works out that if you use the Haste/DPS/Evade buff when fighting you will be loosing ~600 hp for 30 seconds of buffs. or 300 hp for 15 seconds of buffs which is imho a big difference. Compaired to the ~240 hp you loose currently when using all 3 of those buffs.

The main thing i see is Savages becoming alot less group friend due to the mana drain when they pop buffs. Might not affect RvR much but defenalty will make PvE alot worse.

K

kirennia

Originally posted by Pin
kir probably meant bards, not druids ;)

/blush :)

Originally posted by old.anubis

nope
only after shaman end regen will be 1 con buff instead of 8, or doesnt take con. shaman dies - end drops - fair enough, but every mid group has to use buffbot to be able to buff itself

Fair comment, make it like the cleric health proc is atm, sorted

Infs:

nope, that's not a problem

Clerics:

nope
cleric = primary healer = 1x spec points
you want defense? screw up buffs (like druids/healers do)
you want buffs? screw up smite/pac/nature

All I am trying to do for clerics is think of a way to make them keep their originality ( as every class in the game is different to the next) as well as give them better defence. If you say screw up buffs for the sake of defence, fine, if only it was that simple. Ok, so 41rej, 35smite.....for that you get a 7.3 dps boost so you go from 30 melee dmg to 50 (what cleric in their right mind melees), a DD which is about 15DD higher then the base line one but more consistant, but still, will only do around 150 dmg per high power cost nuke (no focus), which you shouldnt b doing which you are healing), an ae smite (no comment) and a 25 second pbaoe mezz. Ok so that gets resisted about 30% of the time. Right so now compare that to a healer who would get insta stun to draw tanks off or an insta mezz, dependant on which hasnt been used in combat yet. My point is that clerics have no choice but to have very little defence atm. They need SOMETHING.
Add root to smite line on insta cast? Would b another alternative

Armsmen:

yep, plate, bof, ablative chant, af chant, spec af buff, soldiers barricade isnt enough for an arms, give him something else on 5 min timer

plate vs. chain and evade 1 (comparing to warrior)...i know which i'd prefer...

Thanes:

doubt i will invite such a thane in a group

Don't just complain about the comment, add what you think they need instead. No good just saying 'thats crap', come up with why. You say BoF is so damn good? Well this is 1/2 a BoF as well as the absorbtion from spells, so a mid way between BAoD and BoF. Moved up a dmg table too and they hit for a bit more at least.

Frairs:

friars have the second best healing line among other secondary healers (after bards with spec groupheal), give them insta groupheal on 5 sec timer??? like battery of life which heals 7 people for 150 points for 10 realm points but not on 30 min but on 5 seconds???

Didnt mean group heal, sorry if it came out like that, I meant a heal that would heal one grp member for around 150 health. Not a massive amount but it would mean they could heal while doing their other secondary thing...meleeing, much like a shaman can for example (DoTing) and druids (pbt) and bards (end regen/speed). Just think, when have you every seen a friar able to stop and heal in RvR :/

Shamans:

friggs wont do shit anyway, pbae disease 20 sec timer fair enuff

buy serenity, ask for pom, less nuke, more root/nearsight, sorted

okay so serneity FOUR before you negate the power drain of 6 sec pbt. This is with powersong 5 also. So then when you start to nuke, your mana isnt gonna come back up. As it is, they've kinda come up with a solution to make earth pets a bit better but still havent adressed supp runeys with a sub standard nuke and same problems with mana consumption. : /

Sorcs:

nope, smth like an ichor ok
stun != protect, stun == offense

an ichor, fair enough, just something pbaoe insta to make them able to evade their predators

Animists:

i skip it
saw only two animists in my career, so cant comment here

Bonedancers:

they bring much to a group, but melee > casters, so you rarely can see them in rvr
decrease insta range to 700 like skalds/minstrels or smth like this
again, cant comment here, too few of them, and for me they are like infils, i dont care

all in all crappy comments imo

aggresive come-backs, trying to raise polite comments about what I see is needed and you come back with comments like that? No need, at least try and be civil

edit: typo

O

old.FIN

Patch 45.67

- Paladins have tame skill, they fly with dragons
- Paladins HP is added to 4500
- Paladins will have new base line spells, aoe insta root, stun, mezz, rezz, dot, dd

and glad i left game, with these cheese dudes i would be laughing my self to death =)

i come back to play at 45.67

S

sigh

ii think shamans should get another line, as for the pbaoe, its the shammies main defence, since they cant fight back (unlike friars/wardens who can spec weps) it acts as a defence. I do think the timer should be raised slightly though, but not massively or the shammie loses alot of defence.

root / ichor? Anyways friars dont stand and heal and then get the opurtunity to fight back, they are detless fighters. + they look like casters, F8 tanks love em.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom