1.65e

D

Damon_D

Friar ???
and he can heal , buff team mates, and rezz and...well you get the picture..or maybe not :rolleyes:

D

Driwen

Originally posted by Silenzio
zerk have vendo ecc

thos r light tank timer abilities...

all ov em have the same...

but dear sir...

can u tell me wich char regen endurance in all the realm?
can u tell me wich class have resist "SELF BUFF"
can u tell me wich class have ability enhancement "SELF BUFF"

everything from savage is referd to a hybrid...
cept for accessible RA...
damage and hp table :)

if think ur opinion i the right one than disscuss :)

lol h2h is on hybrids weaponskill table :p, because it otherwise would be overpowered. Savages are not tanks in the normal way but certainly not hybrids either. Hybrids usually do damage on range or do something useful for the group except damage. The self buffs of the savage only effects him, he boosts his melee damage or his defence. Boosting defence is what stag does for hero and boosting damage is what hamstermode does for zerker.

Besides what class (other than assassins) cant do something useful when rooted? As far as i know that only includes the det tanks, as champions can still use their instas and paladins can still play their chants. Support can still do their role and mages can still nuke. So seen in that light it might be fair to give savages det? Allthough I feel that determination should be looked at as it at the moment to big an influence on how you build groups.

S

Silenzio

Originally posted by Damon Doombring
Friar ???
and he can heal , buff team mates, and rezz and...well you get the picture..or maybe not :rolleyes:

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

:) :) :)

and friars are not PURE TANK :)

also
reaver
champion
warden
paladin
ecc

hybrid

not able to buy determination n with expensive ra :)

D

Driwen

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

:) :) :)

and friars are not PURE TANK :)

and friars can buff themself and use those buffs till they die, they also only cost mana and not hp so their defence (hp is a sort of defence) isnt decreased by using it. Besides friars can also heal and rezz.

also
reaver
can boost groups melee damage got lifetap and a dot
champion
got debuffs and insta dd's and self buff
warden
got pbt chant and can give conc buffs+heal and rezz
paladin
can rezz and got alot of group chants of which end regen is the most useful imo
hybrid

not able to buy determination n with expensive ra :)

and all have ability's that dont really compare to the savages ones ;)

what [ps]fool h2h DOES have a lower weaponskill than tanks and i guess mythic put it there as it otherwise would be overpowered. And im guessing its on the hybrid wpnskill, but doesnt change the fact that savages are still not hybrids.

P

[PS]Fool

Sorry, i thought you said h2h wasent over powerd for a sec. Oh wait, you did.

S

Silenzio

Originally posted by driwen

in truth... u think is fair that saveges are able to spec determination n getting cheap ip and purge?

is a question :)

when rooted a savage can... use taunt... to interrupt someone maybe :) (talking bout range)

maybe use "purge" 4 ras

or let det does his work and free em quick

u know also heroes does not have ranged attak but they have only 30 min moose mode... no self buff no chant no taunt even

isnt it unfair?

S

Silenzio

Originally posted by driwen
and friars can buff themself and use those buffs till they die, they also only cost mana and not hp so their defence (hp is a sort of defence) isnt decreased by using it. Besides friars can also heal and rezz.

Yess :) firars perform all thos nice things :)

AND FRIAR DOES NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO SHARE WITH PURE TANK

(xept a bb ;) )

the issue wasn't if some char r more or less power
whos better n whos not

but why an hybrid class should have access to Pure Tank Goods ?

D

Driwen

in truth... u think is fair that saveges are able to spec determination n getting cheap ip and purge?

is a question :)

when rooted a savage can... use taunt... to interrupt someone maybe :) (talking bout range)

maybe use "purge" 4 ras

or let det does his work and free em quick

u know also heroes does not have ranged attak but they have only 30 min moose mode... no self buff no chant no taunt even

isnt it unfair?

heroes got det ;) and i was talking when savages do NOT have det. So purge costs 10 rsp and ip 23 and savages do NOT have det, then he would stand there rooted doing nothing. Ow and the interupt of the taunt wasnt meant and should get adressed soonish (so prolly within 5 patches :rolleyes:). Ow and heroes could equip their crappy bow and go shoot people?:)

and [ps]fool i actually didnt, i might have implied it, but that wasnt my idea. Mythic thought that with putting it on hybrid table it should be fine and without savagery it is probably to weak. Off course savagery should be taken along and then it might to strong. I wouldnt know, i do know that the single/double/triple/quad was hardly overpowered. It was bugged, but the damage over time was close to what it should be. I think mythic decreased it maybe with a few percentages and nerfed duelist reflexes from working, which might be just a bug.

but why an hybrid class should have access to Pure Tank Goods

then you first need to agree that it IS a hybrid, which is the case im fighting. Savages are not like any other class, they dont have mana they dont boost their damage with insta dd's nor have an group chant or heals/rezzes.

P

[PS]Fool

Do you play a savage by any chance? I mean, seriously, you dont think the quad hit thing is over powerd? Like realy?

Wow...your joking ofc?

:eek:

D

Driwen

Originally posted by [PS]Fool
Do you play a savage by any chance? I mean, seriously, you dont think the quad hit thing is over powerd? Like realy?

Wow...your joking ofc?

:eek:

their damage over time is what it should be, so how is that overpowered? Apart for healing classes where a quad might be unhandy, but it also leaves more singles. The swings of savages should now be more predictable and thats nice probably for everyone including savages.

P

[PS]Fool

More predictable = better? okaayy, so the min you coulda got before was 1. Its still 1. But before you coulda got more. So now you know your more likely to get less, its better? wtf?

Nerf savages :p

D

Driwen

Originally posted by [PS]Fool
More predictable = better? okaayy, so the min you coulda got before was 1. Its still 1. But before you coulda got more. So now you know your more likely to get less, its better? wtf?

Nerf savages :p

on average you swing 1.6 per round you still do that, now swinging 4 times per round is nice. But if you do that 20% of the time and 80% is single, you get 1.6 per round if you swing 60% single 25% double 10% triple 5% quad. Your damage will fluctuate less and allthough its nice to have 4 quads after eachother, it does mean that you can also get 16 singles. Now that means that a savage would never know what will happen in the fight, so with less quads more triples and still same swings per round you should be better off towards predictablity.
Now you can see this as better or not, I do like some kind of predicting wether im gonna rip through that class or hes gonna end up killing me.

T

Tasans

Ok Ok :) is ur first char :) i wont ruin u the fun u have with n how proud ur ov that

but stop now, u makeing ur self bit ridiculous...

savages doest have chant but self buff
savages doest have self buff but abilitys
savages doest know what the hell they r...

and u moan cuz u get rooted n than die?

damn man don't accuse others if u picked the wrong ra !!!

btw root brakes as soon as u get damage, after that u r immune to root for a certain period ov time...

do not post math if u dont know how to evaluate n overall what u are talking about... other new player could get it as truth and make wrong estimation

I just gave you an example of the overpowered savagery line. And yes if you get hit, you break the root and are immune, well duh. Dont tell me, your version of /assist is picking the nearest target with f8? Why the hell are you hitting the savage and breaking the root instead of hitting the support classes?

And the last sentence...maybe if you could write it again in english i would understand what you are trying to say.

After 1.5 years of playing a gimp thane it is my god damn right to play a savage and wtfpwn. Capish.

S

Silenzio

Originally posted by Tasans

:fluffle:

u just reacted as someone who dont have any good reason or explanation to prove his ideas, and forced to the corner of truth
start swearing and barking like the kid with his stolen toy...

thought u were a newb and tried to explain u how the class worck
n wich are the normal game mechanism...

but i realized, im wasteing my time... since you
Wont Understand...

now go back in youre empty room and play ther alone...
be safe and sure none will join you, none will hurt you and you will be able to win every fight... shhh no worry shhh is all quiet...

enjoy

T

Tasans

:fluffle:

u just reacted as someone who dont have any good reason or explanation to prove his ideas, and forced to the corner of truth
start swearing and barking like the kid with his stolen toy...

thought u were a newb and tried to explain u how the class worck
n wich are the normal game mechanism...

but i realized, im wasteing my time... since you
Wont Understand...

now go back in youre empty room and play ther alone...
be safe and sure none will join you, none will hurt you and you will be able to win every fight... shhh no worry shhh is all quiet...

enjoy

Whatever someone may sometime be able to communicate with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom