1.65b SAVAGE NERF!

P

peder

i dont know why you say this?
nerf savage? i play midgard very much now and in the griups i have been in savages act normal. come on. stop your whine!1111

i have dueled them like 5 times and never lost. perhaps its because i have good hammer and some 100% item.

S

sigh

yer dont forget taunt, given to paladins becasue they where caster food in the old days, but now giwen to a tank with det as well...wtf

T

tazzke

Savages aint that good, its the albs who stinks.. If u run into a decent alb guild grp u wont take down ANY class (but their sorc) alone. (alb just _really_ lack some decent healing abilitys.)

Ok....you must be a joker yeah?

You just take down our only good CC (in cloth btw) with the savage...and what do you think will happen when the rest of your group gets out of mezz ??? if mezz landed at least, right...by that time our support classes are being chased by 1-2-3 savages...and getting killed in seconds...

You can say what you want...savage are the best melee class ingame...nothing beats them in dmg/time (not talking about duels that don't mean a thing in RvR situations).

With 2 clerics having all all insta's, BoF + mincer SoS running...you can beat a savage group without many probs.
If you don't got these RA's up...1/2 or the whole team dies...when facing a semi-decent Mid group (and EVERY mid group runs with 2 savages already..will only go up they way i see new ones pop up everyday in RvR).

As a cleric i know how fast someone goes down...somethimes the sorc is dead by the time you finished the healspell. So this is normal? (and yes...heal faster bla bla bla).

And like someone said... zekers were bad...but with LA "fix" they kinda on the same level as mercs, BM etc....while the savage has still some serious work to be done on (and when some mids even admit the class is too powerfull...well think that says enough).

But, have fun with them...one day Mythic gonna have a good look at teh savage class...and "fix" them (if we will still play by that time at least).

T

tildson

Nerf savages and give them a global such as baod/bof/sos

O

old.Nol

Originally posted by tildson
Nerf savages and give them a global such as baod/bof/sos
yes I agree, Nerf Savages and give them new Global Mastery of Water RA...

A

Ahqmae

Brutalos fotmmaster 2k3 can I make a name suggestion for your next overpowered class?

Brutalllos would own tbh.

A

Arnor

Originally posted by Ahqmae
Brutalos fotmmaster 2k3 can I make a name suggestion for your next overpowered class?

Brutalllos would own tbh.
:ROFLMAO:

ahaahahhaHHAHAhHAHhahhahaah

sorry brut, but fucks sake rofl :D

T

teramar

I'm not gonna say nerf dmg or any bollocks like that, but savages having Tank cost RA's is bollocks in my oppinion. Tanks got cheap RA's so they could be more effective in rvr so they could match the spells of the hybrids and be more versatile in rvr. Yet savages get what i would classify as magic (yes i know there abilitys) so in my oppinion they should be classified as a hybrid. They get the bonuses of a hybrid class but without the penalty of being about RR4 and having IP and FA2 as ur only ra's

K

Kindar

I hope they give Savages a 10 hit ...just to make you all whine more.
Ohh...and give them evade 7 and chain ability....would be fair imo

H

Herbal Remedy

Originally posted by Kindar

yes it would be fair:rolleyes:

why not just mid a class that one shot everything in a zone then you could wtf pwn so much u kill the game off

fking tards

K

Kindar

Originally posted by Herbal Remedy
yes it would be fair:rolleyes:

why not just mid a class that one shot everything in a zone then you could wtf pwn so much u kill the game off

Not a bad idea

O

old.Nol

Originally posted by Kindar

Why not ruin the game for both other realms, then u fucktards can pve etc to ardemels plans...sounds great.

B

Brutalos

So funny! go eat ur pancake mofo, or better stay still when we rape u, now stfu again, <Ahqmae> wtf is that nickname or u where trebling while u where typing? go /cry now

p.s. : I really love to make u ungry, especially retards like u! ;)

O

old.Nol

Originally posted by Brutalos
So funny! go eat ur pancake mofo, or better stay still when we rape u, now stfu again, <Ahqmae> wtf is that nickname or u where trebling while u where typing? go /cry now

p.s. : I really love to make u ungry, especially retards like u! ;)

Don't you need to go wash your mullet or something? Billy Ray wants you to meet his sistermother...

K

Kindar

Originally posted by old.Nol
Why not ruin the game for both other realms, then u fucktards can pve etc to ardemels plans...sounds great.

Another good idea....any more whiners up for ruin ideas?

N

noaim

Nol, crying dont suit you, you should stop it. Altho you are pretty cute when you do it.

N

noaim

what can I say, clueless skills make me sad :D

I can only assume how you must be crying at all LW heroes with Annihilation, and all Mana Chanters then. In fact, are you the reason Mastery of Water is in the game? ;)

O

old.Nol

Originally posted by noaim
I can only assume how you must be crying at all LW heroes with Annihilation, and all Mana Chanters then. In fact, are you the reason Mastery of Water is in the game? ;)
bad assumption mate :D

N

noaim

bad assumption mate :D

Care to explain how a LW-hero is harder to play than a savage?

Sure the LW hero wont kill as much, but now we are talking about how hard they are to play.

Just out of curiousity. Since you seem to think there is more skill behind playing a hero.

O

old.Nol

Originally posted by noaim
Care to explain how a LW-hero is harder to play than a savage?

Sure the LW hero wont kill as much, but now we are talking about how hard they are to play.

Just out of curiousity. Since you seem to think there is more skill behind playing a hero.
Been said enough times before, I don't need to say anything, there ar 101 savage threads you can go disbelieve if you like. This one is just about personal insults and trailer trash now :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom