1.63a o_0

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by Roo Stercogburn
Summoning SMs. very minor changes to other subclasses though some very welcome bug fixes.

- Reduced casting time of the Dampen Lifeforce line to 2.5 seconds to make it consistent with other casters.

- Spiritmaster pets, starting with the spirit soldier, now have a chance to take the melee attack for their controller. The chance increases up to the spirit champion. The caster must be standing close to the pet for this ability to be used.

not bad :)

B

Brannor McThife

Yes, they reduce the number of steps to make an item...what they don't say is they multiply the % chances...soooo...

Where you have a 1 in 100 chance (e.g.) of making a MP, regardless of quality of ingredients, you now have 1/100 * 1/100 * 1/100 = 1/1,000,000 chance of a MP now.

:D

-G

D

Damon_D

Originally posted by Molten Lava
Erm give me one good reason Midgard needs love....dont you mean "nerf"??

nope but I'm sure he meen's twat , when he speaks of you.. we have a few classes who need's atleast a tweak..some even more after patch 1.62..So MR Ihaveaholeinmyhead would you plz skadiddle off to what ever rock you crawled out from under

O

old.Alliandre

Mid luv patch? Bah. You've already had it.

- Unique object drops from Midgard should no longer have +thrown.
- Midgard chain items should no longer drop with +thrown.

Midgard Dungeons

- We fixed a problem with an arachite prelate attacking players with a root spell through the walls at the entrance of Spindelhalla.

:D

edit: And they also got those Wolfskin hats!

N

Nonnier

Originally posted by old.Alliandre

And they also got those Wolfskin hats!

nm that!

steeple hats forever!!

wolf skin hats suck!

T

thegreatest

Albion

- Master Reginald the Rogue trainer in Caer Gothwaite is now a Saracen rather then an Avalonian

This is teh best change that I've ever seen in a patch so far...Was really waiting for this, heck I have both my chars logged next to him in the hope that 1 day when I will wake up that stupid trainer will become a saracen instead of a softy avalonian :(

M

mestoph

Well, flattening recipes is nice. And if there playing with crafting stuff, maybe we will get multi-tier cloaks. I'm guessing alot of background code will go in this patch. That we wont actually see, for sub-skills like jewel craft and herb craft While they are doing the additional stuff for housing. Always glowy weapon procs too :)

M

mestoph

Oh and we want dyes to work on everything too (weapons/shields etc). I want to dye the floor in diogel purple.

M

Molten Lava

Ohhh

Originally posted by Damon Doombring
nope but I'm sure he meen's twat , when he speaks of you.. we have a few classes who need's atleast a tweak..some even more after patch 1.62..So MR Ihaveaholeinmyhead would you plz skadiddle off to what ever rock you crawled out from under

Ohhhhh you also want an uber char of which Mythic will say in patch 1.64 that the damage will be reduced 30% because it was 50% higher then intented...I can imagine that...dont we all want that?

E

Edaudric

That you no longer habe to make blade and hilt is not good in my opinion. It adds a little bit of roleplay value and makes it more fun.
However, I don't think masterpieces should be dependant on them, just that they're required to be made.

And I love it that there will be sounds when crafting. Getting kind of tired of having to go in combat mode to get away from the silence :)

S

StormriderX

The only mid classes that need loving imo are shammies, thanes and bonedancers (insta lt on 4s needs nerfing but they really don't offer anything to a group).

Mid also needs decent group ra's as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom