1.62g now up.

F

Flimgoblin

yeah I don't think mercs/bms should get it but clerics should definitely...

and I agree completely with those warden RAs :)

just correcting the statement is all *hides*

M

mavericky

Originally posted by Danyan
Odd that cleric can't get MoB given both druids and healers can...

The cleric gets a medium shield though doesnt he? (Druid & healer are small) kinda balances out

K

klavrynd

Wardens will allways be better healers then either shaman or bard,considering specs where nobody fuck up their abilities.

How often do you see shaman or friar with 42 or higher in his healing line?

And Wardens do need love, if you check the lists Wardens are conistently among the lower RP earners (below the much alligned Archers for a start).

This is a void argument and you know it.
Wardens need teams to work and in a team everyone gets an equal share of the RP. Low rp in the list just means underplayed.

O

old.Lianuchta

Originally posted by klavrynd
Wardens will allways be better healers then either shaman or bard,considering specs where nobody fuck up their abilities.

How often do you see shaman or friar with 42 or higher in his healing line?

You do realise that the PBT line is not the healing line right? The cookie cutter warden template is 49 Nurture, 39 Weapon, 16 Regrowth, 12 Parry, though there's a fair few 49N 25W 33R rest parry ones as well. 49 Nurture is the one where you get 6s pBT, the 38% selfhaste and all the 24% resist buffs.

At the moment the regrowth line is not worth speccing in as the only useful thing you get is a heal that eats your mana (which you'll need as the bub needs to stay up). Supposedly the style end reduction selfbuff is actually doing something so you might see more of the later spec.

And yes Wardens make their group more powerful, but any decent opposing group (ie not a mindless zerg) can negate the bubble fairly easily by using /assist...

H

hercules-df

The bolt bullshit still happens, and certainly hasent been "reduced" Ive been living at tanglers since the patch and the old "bolt was blocked by an attacker bullshit" still happens, even when theres no fucking attacker, happens about half the time Id say, when shooting the tangler after mass cabbie pull :) FUCKING annoying when it happens to both bolts you fire, I dont think anybody bothers using bolts in roaming RVR these days coz of it, Is this a Alb only thing? I presume the hibs get a similar bug but instead of the bolt missing it does double dmg and aoe heals their whole realm for 5000 points :)

D

decline

You -do- realize the bolt fix is in 1.62, and not even live on US right?

I spent all day play infinite-20s on pendragon (like 50 level 20s in shitty equipment and no RP from each realm:p) and must say, bolts, with their boost in damage and 1.5 second shorter casting time, are quite sick now.

Haven't tested the block/parry fix though, think I'll go roll a luri hero...

BWAHAHAHA INFINITE 20S WEORJO#J$OJAWER()U#@)$!!!!

(its fun)

E

Eleasias

Originally posted by Damon Doombring
" eidited " im with Tindel..if we get as much love in our " mid " patch I'll be happy..but wanna bet we dont ???
if you didnt know the mids got their patch already... first was mid, then alb and now hib... mids got end regen, warrior/thane/hunter fixes, some random stuff etc but the major midgard patch is supposed to be over already...

O

old.Emma

Originally posted by Eleasias
if you didnt know the mids got their patch already... first was mid, then alb and now hib... mids got end regen, warrior/thane/hunter fixes, some random stuff etc but the major midgard patch is supposed to be over already...

nope those were just some class balancing to get mid upto par with hib/alb.

the major mid luv patch is due soon. problem is they got alot of work ahead seeing as they nurfed the shit out mid in every patch upto now.

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Originally posted by old.Emma
nope those were just some class balancing to get mid upto par with hib/alb.

the major mid luv patch is due soon. problem is they got alot of work ahead seeing as they nurfed the shit out mid in every patch upto now.

Does this post only seem weird to me?

D

Danya

Originally posted by old.Gombur Glodson
Does this post only seem weird to me?
Seems weird to me too. I dunno how giving them loads more spells (PBAE anyone?), making LA do sick damage, boosting warriors and hunters, and so forth is "nurfing".

O

old.Emma

Originally posted by Danyan
Seems weird to me too. I dunno how giving them loads more spells (PBAE anyone?), making LA do sick damage, boosting warriors and hunters, and so forth is "nurfing".

the PBAE part wasnt luv it was given to mid because we had no class with that spell.

LA doing sick damage was a mistake by mithic.. they didnt do it right in the first place.

warriors and hunters were bought into line. warriors sucked big time and still do tbh. hunters were next to useless at first but they had a few extra`s added to bring them in line with the other archers.

when a luv patch comes for mid it`ll sort out the problems that need fixing and hopefully make some of the other class`s in mid viable to play.

as it stands warriors only really have one spec option. weapon/shield. there are no high dmg 2h lines to spec line hib/alb pure tanks.

zerkers are over powered but that can be blaimed on mythics poor programming. skald is a joke tbh when it comes to melee, thanes are better now but still need someone extra to give that small boost they need to compete against other hybrid classes.

D

Danya

the PBAE part wasnt luv it was given to mid because we had no class with that spell.
Which is what giving a realm love is. Midgard didn't have PBAE because they had AE stun, now they have both, hence they gained an advantage over alb/hib, hence love.

warriors and hunters were bought into line. warriors sucked big time and still do tbh. hunters were next to useless at first but they had a few extra`s added to bring them in line with the other archers.
Warriors only suck as much as any other heavy tank. They do fine if you play them properly (take Jawz on excal for instance).

Still, your statement that mythic has done nothing but nerf midgard is totally untrue. Midgard started out the most powerful, so has had less things added to it than the other realms. Hib seems to have had a lot of love because it started out as a completely gimped realm. But, Midgard has not had nothing added, nor has it only had things taken away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom