1.62g now up.

T

the_smurflord

Sounds a fair list of changes to me, nothing to really complain about.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

*gets tissues and a rattle for Glendower*

R

rynnor

This is what all patches should look like - no major changes introduced and just tweaking/fixing things to improve classes.

If they did this it would make the task of realm balance (as opposed to giving all realms exactly the same classes) a lot easier and introduce less bugs.

Doubt it'll happen tho - Nerf hunters! I think I saw someone playing one the other day so a new nerf must be devised :)

O

old.Tzeentch

those are nice changes to the bard, but still a few critical issues to address... namely the incorrect rising stat, and end regen being still too difficult to actually get going.. ah well, its something anyway

R

Roo Stercogburn

Interesting... I wonder if the bolt changes affect shammies too, I'm guessing they do.

The pet cast thing is welcome. Fed up buffing my barmy bonedancer pets only to find out they are out of range as they dance across the current zone away from some imagined danger.

O

old.SadonTheGrey

ARGH WHY don't they understand that despite a beefed up cast time bolts still get "blocked"

/cry

They now cast faster and do more damage but they still get blocked, I'll be damned if I ever see the day they fix the code.

A

Arnor

Originally posted by old.SadonTheGrey
ARGH WHY don't they understand that despite a beefed up cast time bolts still get "blocked"

/cry

They now cast faster and do more damage but they still get blocked, I'll be damned if I ever see the day they fix the code.

hey einstein, try bolting ppl w/o shields smartass

K

klavrynd

Added Mastery of Blocking, Wild Healing, and Mastery of Healing to the Warden's RA list.

Now they're taking the piss. Why the hell didn't they just give em spread heals and moc as well? Wardens really needed love... that was sarcasm

D

Driwen

i think they meant it to be able to be blocked so no it will still be blocked :p. Besides only 40% off the chars out there wear shields and even less spec in it :p. So should be enough people around who you can hit and for some nice damage :D

O

old.SadonTheGrey

No its not that blocking you fools, its the "Target is in combat and your bolt is blocked by an attacker?" or is that the old excuse? I think they changed to "Target is in combat and your bolt misses!"
I can't really remember because I never bother using them anymore.

O

old.SadonTheGrey

To think you thought I would bolt a shield class, pish!

M

Meatballs

err read a few patches back. they have (tried) to reduce it.

D

Driwen

No its not that blocking you fools, its the "Target is in combat and your bolt is blocked by an attacker?" or is that the old excuse? I think they changed to "Target is in combat and your bolt misses!"
I can't really remember because I never bother using them anymore.

what do you mean? Someone blocks the bolt with his body or what?

T

tindel

if "Midgard Patch" gets as much changes..... wow.
But then again I start to think that's a myth ;)

O

old.Emma

/cry

actually if you check back a couple patch`s in the 1.62 series. you`ll notice they actually addressed the bolt thingy while in combat.

so no bolt wont get blocked by a shield user unless they are.

1. they are actually in combat.. not there group m8`s
2. they actually engage you if there not in combat

O

old.SadonTheGrey

Oh <looks sheepish>

What a great patch!

D

Damon_D

" eidited " im with Tindel..if we get as much love in our " mid " patch I'll be happy..but wanna bet we dont ???

D

Driwen

well the hunter got some luv in 1.62 :D. But other than that this was ment to be a hibernia patch so was that so weird that there is no mid luv?:p

T

tindel

thats why I said "midgard patch" as they are going through all the realms and make changes ;)

D

Driwen

Originally posted by tindel
thats why I said "midgard patch" as they are going through all the realms and make changes ;)

you edited after i posted my message and i have no id what you did say, but it was different from what it says now :p

O

old.Glendower

Nice scrambling to backtrack this way after the ruckus everyone threw over the slap in the face we got so far, not to mention Sanya's patronizing comments/lies in her last post.

It is amazing what Hooked on Phonics will apparently do for reading comprehension since this stuff has been in the TL reports for a LONG time.

Still, simplicity is beautiful and this is a nice step with no nerfs to anyone for a change.

Pity they arent fixing some of the things that are broken for everyone across all realms (RAs, LOS, etc), but hey.

T

tindel

Originally posted by driwen
you edited after i posted my message and i have no id what you did say, but it was different from what it says now :p

:ROFLMAO:

cant find anywhere where it says edited on my posts :)

M

Merl

/cry

Think best way to deal with that is to root them and bolt from behind but thats only a limited solution :( think it stops them from blocking though.

O

old.Lianuchta

Originally posted by klavrynd
Now they're taking the piss. Why the hell didn't they just give em spread heals and moc as well? Wardens really needed love... that was sarcasm

Druids and Bards can spec MoB, we're then only class with a shield that can't. This is a fix not an improvement in my opinion. Same goes for the Healing RAs, Wardens are the only healing class that doesn't have access to them. At least this patch gives more of an incentive to speccing Regrowth.

And Wardens do need love, if you check the lists Wardens are conistently among the lower RP earners (below the much alligned Archers for a start).

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

I respec'd to ice so I would never have to see that fecking message again. Even with that patch I would always see:

miss
miss
bolt blocked by someone
miss
you hit for 400(-103)
you hit the wall in frustration
Sissyfoo's hand was broken by the wall

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by old.Lianuchta
Druids and Bards can spec MoB, we're then only class with a shield that can't. This is a fix not an improvement in my opinion. Same goes for the Healing RAs, Wardens are the only healing class that doesn't have access to them. At least this patch gives more of an incentive to speccing Regrowth.

only class?

mercenaries, blademasters, clerics to name but a few...

O

old.Lianuchta

/me hides in corner again ;)

Druids, Shammies and Bards got it, so it was generally thought to be an oversight that Wardens never got it. Anyway I might start using my block chain some more after the patch (5% base chance atm which is fairly rubbish).

D

Danya

Even mentalists get WH/MoH so I don't see why wardens shouldn't. As for MoB, well mercs and bms are light tanks which is a bit different, pretty much all the hybrids that can carry a shield can get mob though (except assassins). Odd that cleric can't get MoB given both druids and healers can...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom