1.62E is up, this time ARCHER NERFS!!

A

Arnor

You were all right, the changes to archers in 1.62d was so crappy, and mythic heard your whines, so now your getting nerfed more:

http://www.camelotherald.com/more/866.php

and to all the retards that jumped the gun and whone their asses off at the 1.62d changes:
sagot.jpg

and if you whine that the archerlove is too little to late, fuck off and die irl PLEASE. the damn patch isnt done or live yet, so foad please.

E

Exinferis

- NOTE: We are working on one more fix for Archers, a long awaited See Hidden adjustment. However, it is still going through testing here, and is not ready for today's version but will be ready soon. We are currently looking at a system which will vary the range that an assassin can see a non camouflaged hidden archer anywhere from 1/4 to 3/4 of the current range depending on the archer's stealth spec vs the assassin's level. On average this would mean an assassin would have to be within about 1/2 the range that he can see the archer from now. Look for more on this change soon

hmm hmm

A

arrakeen

just have to love when you talk dirty arnor :p

nice fix btw :)

A

Arnor

Originally posted by arrakeen
just have to love when you talk dirty arnor :p

nice fix btw :)

hehe

doubt it will help much, we'll still have the whiners whining, tbh they would prolly whine if archers were made as uber as they once were :rolleyes:
They are so used to bitching and whining, NOTHING short of a bullet will stop em :p

S

Solarius

I wonder if you will have the same attitude after the LA nerf?

S

Sharma

To be quite honest, they dont sound like nerfs in the least

A

Arnor

Originally posted by Solarius
I wonder if you will have the same attitude after the LA nerf?

BUT THATS THE KEY FUCKING THING INNIT?

AFTER THE FUCKING NERF, then I might whine like a Glottis, but until it goes live and I get to TRY IT MY FUCKING SELF, you wont hear a single fucking word about how bad a nerf it is.

edit: sharma: thank you Captain Obvious ;)

I wrote it so that in a fleeting second, the retarded archer-whiners might get a heart-attack or break their fingers, rendering them unable to type more whines.

WTIGL FFS!!!

(wait till it goes live)

S

Shike

archers will pwn once again :)

and looooooooooooooooooooooooool @ all meleerangers that have specced like 29bow or something......

:)

T

Tranquil-

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAA!!11111111111111

/flexes at Arnor

P

Pin

OMG! Not uber sniping gods again!?!?!

(anyone read dev boards today? :ROFLMAO: )

C

civy

Originally posted by Arnor2
BUT THATS THE KEY FUCKING THING INNIT?

AFTER THE FUCKING NERF, then I might whine like a Glottis, but until it goes live and I get to TRY IT MY FUCKING SELF, you wont hear a single fucking word about how bad a nerf it is.

Your mother must be so proud:twak:

B

Blood

Originally posted by Arnor2
and if you whine that the archerlove is too little to late, fuck off and die irl PLEASE. the damn patch isnt done or live yet, so foad please.

cry more n00b :sleeping:

M

mid-sinister

Arnor is my mentor, he really knows how to keep his calm.

O

old.Niljindil

Originally posted by mid-sinister
Arnor is my mentor, he really knows how to keep his calm.

Yes, i know, and he never types in CAPITAL letters either to make he come out less aggressive. ;)

A

Arnor

Re: Re: 1.62E is up, this time ARCHER NERFS!!

Originally posted by Blood
cry more n00b :sleeping:
oh no my dear loveable gimp, YOU cry more please. just further proves my 5year-old lolly theory.

and yes I loose my temper very fast, but 5mins later its all forgotten ;)

J

Jergiot

ohh arnor, u turn me on when u get angry like that^^

P

Pin

Originally posted by Jergiot
ohh arnor, u turn me on when u get angry like that^^

I actually think it's the fur that does it.

K

krait

Nice.....fumbles reduced and See hidden being looked into....All archers need now is some group utility in PvE and they'll be set.
:)

Btw Arnor....

What is with this irrational hatred of archers......did someone hang you up on a barn door as a child and shoot arrows at you ?
Everyone whines about every class change in this game ,but you seem to gloss over those :)
Remember it's only a game...do'nt get too upset over it.

Y

Yussef

I think Arnor = modern day William Tell's fodder!!!!11111

A

Arnor

Originally posted by krait
Btw Arnor....

What is with this irrational hatred of archers......did someone hang you up on a barn door as a child and shoot arrows at you ?
Everyone whines about every class change in this game ,but you seem to gloss over those :)
Remember it's only a game...do'nt get too upset over it.

no, i dont hate archers. I have no problem with any ppl that play a specific class in general.

Yeah everyone whines, BUT alot of archers have not only been whining, but they even manage to whine when they DO get help. That pisses me off like hell. Like mincers getting LOTS of love, and mincers going "no respec??!?!?!?!?! WTH!!?!!??! DAMN MYTHIC!!! STUPID 75dmg ablative chant and climb walls sucks!! mincers need REALL LOOVEEE!!"

ofc its only a game, i dont care as much as you think i do, just that I get very pissed very fast on retarded whiners that whine just to whine. it's all over and forgotten 10mins later, but until then I reserve the right to flame and be sarcastic.

Even with the blademaster """""love"""""" in 1.62. its not "JESUS TAPDANCING CHRIST IM GONNA BE UBER!!" but its love nonetheless. Its one hell of alot better than nothing.

edit: and yussef: http://home.online.no/~mrmats/Arnor/fun.jpg

D

Danya

Arnor is just a big fluffy teddy bear. ;)

(Sorry arnor, hope that didn't spoil your hard man image too much).

Also the mincer changes are cool, but mythic's respec policy sucks.

R

Roo Stercogburn

Nice to see confirmation that bonedancers will get the lvl50 nuke. I can see Dark Boney possibly becoming viable at last as end game char.

K

katt!

why arent there more dark bonedancers?

50% cold debuff shout according to catacombs spell list

P

Pin

Originally posted by katt!
why arent there more dark bonedancers?

50% cold debuff shout according to catacombs spell list

probably because it's actually a body debuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom