1.62 respec

O

old.job

Will we get another respec chance with the 1.62 patch?

Cos I want to respec my light Chanter to Mana cos we need more focus pullers.

B

Breni

Yep, everyone in 1.62 gets a line respec given to them, due to the large number of changes made in this and previous patches.

Usual rules apply - level 50's get to keep it until they use it, others must use it before they level up.

B

Bazrat

Aye

Yes, mythic were too lazy to give the classes that changed respec so give eveyone a single line respec. :p

P

parisienscot

Originally posted by old.job
I want to respec my light Chanter to Mana cos we need more focus pullers.

He he are you deliberately trying to annoy all the hib tanks? ;)

O

old.Downanael

Originally posted by old.job
Will we get another respec chance with the 1.62 patch?

Cos I want to respec my light Chanter to Mana cos we need more focus pullers.

Fun....not.

A

Abalith

Say you've just hit lvl20 or 40 and already have a respec available when the patch comes out, does that mean you'll have 2 line respecs available or are you limited to only 1?

S

ssera

Originally posted by Abalith
Say you've just hit lvl20 or 40 and already have a respec available when the patch comes out, does that mean you'll have 2 line respecs available or are you limited to only 1?

only the one afaik....

F

fl3a

you can only have 1 respec of each type available at once.

A

_asq_shazzy

Gives the left axe users a chance to change one of their lines then, because about time Left Axe got nerfed :D

E

--Eraser--

anyone knows if wizzies get a realm respec in addition maybe??? :D :m00:

H

hercules-df

VP 4 TEH WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J

Jaem

I don't know about other classes but with respecing my sb, I should be allowed to change my RA's, as spec has some play in what RA's you choose.

Makes sense to supply a ra respec aswell if those changes to classes are big enough to warrent a skill respec?

D

DaggerElivager

I do not know if they will be supplying a ra respec but i agree they should, as RA's plays a vital part in rvr for all classes.

I hope it will be rewarded as i know i will use one.

T

Tranquil-

There is no RA respec in 1.62.

Also remember that if you have a skill respec available(doesn't matter if it's single or full), that respec will be overwritten by the new single line respec in 1.62.

If you have a single line respec available now, just use it to test stuff cause you'll get a new one anyway and they won't "stack".

If you still have a full respec, use it. Since it will be overwritten by the single line respec in 1.62 aswell.

Simply put, go respec now. :p

A

Addlcove

Patchnotes

CLASS CHANGES AND 1.62

Because 1.62 has so many sweeping changes to so many classes, we are designating this a "class balance patch" and will be granting single line respecs to everyone in the game (level 5 and above) regardless of class or Realm.

Things to remember when using this type of "gift" single line respecs:

- YOU WILL NOT BE GIVEN THE RESPEC IF if you already have 2 unused single respecs, or if your character has a full respec that you haven't used.

which means you can have 2 single line respecs at once or 1 full respec

it also means that

tranquil-
If you still have a full respec, use it. Since it will be overwritten by the single line respec in 1.62 aswell.

is wrong ;)

patchnotes

- THE RESPEC WILL BE STRIPPED FROM YOUR CHARACTER if you do not use it before the next time you level. If you want to use the respec, use it immediately after logging in; otherwise you risk leveling and losing the respec.

T

Tranquil-

No it's not.

- YOU WILL NOT BE GIVEN THE RESPEC IF if you already have 2 unused single respecs, or if your character has a full respec that you haven't used.

F

Flimgoblin

"you will not be given"

is not the same as

"you will be given a crapper respec which will overwrite your full respec"

Whether the herald info is correct or not...

T

Tranquil-

Yeah, sorry about that one, had a minor brainfart. :help:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom