1.62 and the level command - what will YOU role

O

old.Krogar_Thane

i shall roll a throwing axe spec warrior
a xbow specced armsman

and some rangers, hunters, sbs etc

are u telling me its not possible to compete in bg1 with emerald armor? and such like?

surely they dont all have fully crafted SC sets?

i used to love thidranki, in the days before PvP........i shall certainly be reviving some of the old legends on numerous servers

Mack theKnife - KobbieSB
Sammy DavisJR - dorfzerker

ahh, the good ol days

who knows, might roll an alb or 2 aswell :)

B

Bebopbo

lol :)

dr00d for me i guess & a Ranger :)

but..theres alot of classes mentioned here & apart form the (druid) is anyone thinking of rolling a dedicated healer :eek:

might be useful ;)

...i will i guess :)

O

old.willowywicca

firby pierce BM,
always wanted one for the silly looking roll styles on a big firby, but leveling is so ZZzzzzzz

D

Danya

Originally posted by old.Krogar_Thane
i shall roll a throwing axe spec warrior
a xbow specced armsman

and some rangers, hunters, sbs etc

are u telling me its not possible to compete in bg1 with emerald armor? and such like?

surely they dont all have fully crafted SC sets?

i used to love thidranki, in the days before PvP........i shall certainly be reviving some of the old legends on numerous servers

Mack theKnife - KobbieSB
Sammy DavisJR - dorfzerker

ahh, the good ol days

who knows, might roll an alb or 2 aswell :)
Not all have SC armour, but SC armour is easier to get hold of than emerald seal stuff and about twice as good. ;)

O

old.azorius

Originally posted by Brannor McThife
If I was playing, I'd probably get a full set of level +-AF50 spellcrafted armour made, as well as a few spellcrafted weapons (all 99%+) for an infil or SB...and as I reach the cap in Thidranki, pas the items to an alt, then delete the character, roll the same name, and change spec. Oneday you're a 5-spec, next day a crit-blade, next day a shadow-zerker.

Thidranki is far nicer than level 45+ RvR. Fewer uber items, faster port to the action, and a far more level playing field.

And of course, no climbing of walls into the keep, so assassins don't own everyone.

-G

I like !

"Tailor ! Smith !" come to me :p

Good plan.

F

F.I.V

On Prydwen/Hibernia:

My 15 Valewalker to 30
My 10 LW Hero to 30
My 8 Ranger to 30
Get my old Eldritch back

I had an Eldritch on Hibernia once, full Void spec, and while he was as cheesy as hell to play, he kicked ass :) Deleted him when I went to Midgard...boy was that a mistaka to maka. Even though the Midgard classes rock, it's so boring there, everything is dull and lifeless.

Then again, playing in Hibernia gives you a chronic nagging feeling that you want to play Golf :p

R

Repent Reloaded

mid excal: 2 shamans
1 healer
1 warrior

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom