1.61 final notes

K

Karnage

and suprise suprise, still no additions to earth theurg lines :(

N

noaim

And the alb whineline remains aswell...boring patches.

S

skile

Uhm. Does this only apply to buffs? If i have 230 dex unbuffed and a new template which gives 85 instead of 75 in dex. Will I have 240 in dex unbuffed?

L

loxleyhood

Hey, thats odd...... theres no archery fixes......... oh wait! Its April Fool's day! Ha ha, good one Mythic, Archer love now please :)

O

old.Ramas

Uhm. Does this only apply to buffs? If i have 230 dex unbuffed and a new template which gives 85 instead of 75 in dex. Will I have 240 in dex unbuffed?

Yes this only applies to buffs - item stat bonuses have not changed *except* if +stats from items take you over 300.

All spec bffs will now have 1.25 x delve effect and will not hit caps on a level 50.

So the 75 double stat buffs will give + 94ish.

The base buffs will gve between 1xdelve and 1.25xdelve depending on buff line spec (inluding + skill items).

So the 50 point single stat buffs will give +62 if cast by a 50 spec buffbot.

Also, the limit where stats over 300 give no additional benefit appears to have been removed.

Nerf trolls with buff bots!

O

old.chipper

shite patch RvR needs looking at not bloody buffs

S

skile

Mythic seems to support buffbots :). More moneh. I doubt I can play a game where money at the cost of the players much longer :\.

O

old.Rusfighter

BTW... Can anyone confirm respec stones drop from summoners?

F

Flimgoblin

1.61:
The four Summoners in the Summoner's Hall dungeon now have a chance to drop a Luminescent Abrogo Stone. These stones can be turned in to the NPC's listed below to receive a Realm Skill Respec. A different type of respec stone is dropped in Shrouded Isles - see below.

is it that hard to read the link above? :)

E

Exiled

The mousewheel will now scroll the chat buffers and the quickbar when your mouse cursor is hovering over them.

!!! YAY

C

censi

- The drop rate for the garran treant seedlings that are part of the Cuinn encounter in Hibernia have been adjusted to the appropriate level.

already made about 30 plat from this feck up. :)
and it looks like another 6 months of farming b4 they fix it yepeee

B

belth

Originally posted by censi
- The drop rate for the garran treant seedlings that are part of the Cuinn encounter in Hibernia have been adjusted to the appropriate level.

already made about 30 plat from this feck up. :)
and it looks like another 6 months of farming b4 they fix it yepeee

Jebus fucking christ!

S

StormriderX

they nerfed krrzzzzk (goa) so they'll probably get round to nerfing that soon enough :eek:

A

ab_fluid

aye goa been ninja patching the bugged drop rates before the mythic patches :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom