1.61 bye bye SC template

X

xplo

"CAP" CHANGES

We have a new system in place for stat, hit point, and power caps. Now, a player's realm rank level will affect the amount of stat bonuses a player can receive. Players who have no realm levels will see no change; players who have gained Realm levels and ranks will notice that their character is affected by buffs from items and spells more than before.

Starting with Realm Level one, the increased caps make dropped items with bonuses more useful by increasing the amount of bonus the item affects your character. As you go through the Battlegrounds and/or RvR, your caps will be greater than the bonus values on the items you find on monsters, making using dropped items worth much more consideration than before, when caps made it easy to max all primary stats, especially when using epic armor and buff spells.

keeping my crafted studded set in my vault for a while then...
till i get more info how high one's cap can go.

N

nightsorrow

nice to know now ive done my armor for 4.2 Plat.
:(

E

evilknight

It's just on a TEST server
So no need for the peeps with high lvl SC'ed armor to cry yet:)

----------------------------------
Edardof-Thane
Etilania-Hunter
<Ghosts of Valhalla>

A

Archeon

Besides, from what i understand its buff stat increases and HP increases, not stats bonuses (i.e. you won't have a cap of 85con from items at RR whatever)

Mythic might not have the brightest bunch of people in the world coming up with new ways to nerf everyone but even they can't be stupid enough to do this sort of thing. Why all those people and their Ub3r 1337 SC armour would all be screaming from the rooftops (and with any luck, throwing themselves off ;) )

X

Xandax

Originally posted by Archeon
<snip>
Mythic might not have the brightest bunch of people in the world coming up with new ways to nerf everyone but even they can't be stupid enough to do this sort of thing. Why all those people and their Ub3r 1337 SC armour would all be screaming from the rooftops (and with any luck, throwing themselves off ;) )

And hopefully dropping their SCed armour so I can swipe it :)

A

Archeon

Originally posted by Xandax
And hopefully dropping their SCed armour so I can swipe it :)

God damn it, your not supposed to tell them. I was going to make a fortune on the midgard black market ;)

S

sorusi

good thing i got 21p to spend then :D

and its a cool change imo

O

old.Jable

just read that, and imo its either really badly written or just makes no fkin sense.

D

Devenport

no offence but its' kind of funny to read about ppl telling how they've paid 20plat for their sc "perfect" suit and get arsefucked by mythic.

oh naughty ain't it ^^

W

-wabbit-

Ohh nice

Ohh nice so all the high level rr's get even more stat points, make RvR even nicer for lvl 45 R1L4 people....

I hope this wont reacht the live-servers

S

soullessminion

WOOOOT what a cool amazeing change!!!!

Ohh umm hang on im a necro so apart from dex,int,power it wont effect me 1 little bit :p but hey all my enemys will get more str, con and hp arnt i so lucky :p

Ps : im takeing the piss as what i just wrote is the OMG WE GOT NERFED posts on necro forums already :p

Lifeless Minion - Shadowlords Society

Q

Qte Eth

make RvR even nicer for lvl 45 R1L4 people

hm u think u should have same chanses in rvr as ppl who spent there like year rvring now?

N

Nemue

As i understand it the change is made in order to both give another type of bonus from getting another realmlevel, which is nice, and to make sure that noone can "max" every stat/resist in their SC which is a very good thought in essence (they just need to balance and tweak it good tho)

People with maxed SC suits is whats killing this game the most atm, having everything maxed out and all, this is the only way that i can think of to resolve this issue, to simply make things so that ppl must choose what stats to max, which will make other skills/resists/stats suffer.

T

Tank Init

Originally posted by Qte Eth
make RvR even nicer for lvl 45 R1L4 people

hm u think u should have same chanses in rvr as ppl who spent there like year rvring now?

if this was a true pvp game then yes, but since this is a level based game only, then sadly nope :(

J

j000 d000d

geez people acting as if their SC suit now does +0 to everything

it just raises the STAT, HITS and POWER cap, nothing more.

NO resists/skills

S

sorusi

for me its a true pvp game....

those who dont think so dont have to enter emain etc :x

A

Arnor

Originally posted by Teador
geez people acting as if their SC suit now does +0 to everything

it just raises the STAT, HITS and POWER cap, nothing more.

NO resists/skills

what he said

Users who are viewing this thread