1.60 minstrel "love"

R

Ronoid

Wtf, this is basically useless soloing for a mincer unless he/she constantly changes to his/her drum plays the song whips out their sword hits the mob, get out drum etc..

or instead of hitting stuff us minstrels could just be a hp buffer bot that twists speed/hp buffer becuase thats readly good fun! (sarcasm)

my opinion .. if you wanna give minstrels some "love" reduce the ammount mobs resist charm, mabe increase mez by a couple of seconds .. increase hp mabe? or atleast give us medium shields! :eek:

anyone else wanna add? ..

A

Arnor

Originally posted by Ronoid
Wtf, this is basically useless soloing for a mincer unless he/she constantly changes to his/her drum plays the song whips out their sword hits the mob, get out drum etc..

or instead of hitting stuff us minstrels could just be a hp buffer bot that twists speed/hp buffer becuase thats readly good fun! (sarcasm)

my opinion .. if you wanna give minstrels some "love" reduce the ammount mobs resist charm, mabe increase mez by a couple of seconds .. increase hp mabe? or atleast give us medium shields! :eek:

anyone else wanna add? ..

stfuplznoobkthx

Want some?

and read the fucking patchnotes asshat, its a CHANT not a song, ergo no silly flute or shit.

There are few worse things then ignorant whiners :puke:

R

Ronoid

Was told a drum was needed and played like a song.. my bad ^^

does it take mana like pally endu chant?

ps, how you do those cool faces (Ie, vomit etc) :p

Users who are viewing this thread