1.60 is up!

B

baphomet

Re: Re: 1.60 is up!

Originally posted by dwindimir
What's funny about this? It's been done a million times. Everytime there is a patch, some troll/l33t/kiddie does it. Then they flame because people tell them to go "Feed the dragon".

Seems to me the obviously vitiriolic replies reflects the very intolerant minds of some of the posters here.

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by baphomet
Sure I am, If you want to continue to be humiliated, please continue.
Interesting how you even refused to answer my last post.
Possibly coz you know you're wrong?

no actually you seemed down so I would let you off the hook, but what the heck :)

1. it´s BELSAMETH, always get a lady´s name correct

2. you assumed (wrongly I might add) I was taking a stand against excal forums, thus I assumed that you had something against me, or the forumites in general, or "whatever" as in something else that made you think I was taking a stand against the excal forums, that point as you said yourself is crystal clear now.

A

Addlcove

Re: Re: Re: 1.60 is up!

Seems to me the obviosuly vitiriolic replies reflects the very intolerant minds of some of the posters here.

don´t have a dictionary handy, what´s vitriolic?

B

baphomet

Originally posted by Addlcove
no actually you seemed down so I would let you off the hook, but what the heck :)

Actually, I was trying to offer you the exact same courtesy.

2. you assumed (wrongly I might add) I was taking a stand against excal forums, thus I assumed that you had something against me, or the forumites in general, or "whatever" as in something else that made you think I was taking a stand against the excal forums, that point as you said yourself is crystal clear now.

Assumption is the mother of alll fuckups.
I think you were just being reactionary and later realised it , but weren't man enough to admit it, thus your rather ridiculous behaviour later.

S

Sarum TheBlack

Pwnd Addl :p

And I just wanna say.. ITBL.. mainly because I've never said it before, rather than I think the thread is worthy of the great moderator padlock.

B

baphomet

cool word :p

Yeah well, English is my First language and I have a few others, so I get to use lots of neat sounding words.
It's a good tactic to use to unbalance your opponents.

B

baphomet

Originally posted by Sarum TheBlack
Pwnd Addl :p

And I just wanna say.. ITBL.. mainly because I've never said it before, rather than I think the thread is worthy of the great moderator padlock.

Why stop now just when I'm having fun?

A

Addlcove

because I gotta get working (no shit, I´ll return later and play again ;))

oh and no I wasn´t being reactionary, I´m to lazy to do that.

J

Jonaldo

I'm not elitist or anything, just think people who make threads like this are [moderated].

ho hum, what's the point of a forum when you can't say anything in it? :rolleyes:

B

baphomet

because I gotta get working (no shit, I´ll return later and play again ;))

oh and no I wasn´t being reactionary, I´m to lazy to do that.

Sure, but I'd like to move onto or add a debate about Denmark's rather Right wing racist government next.
That's a debate I've had many times here in Denmark that got heated (and usually from my Danish opponents)

J

Jonaldo

Re: Re: Re: Re: 1.60 is up!

don´t have a dictionary handy, what´s vitriolic?

Look up a band called My Vitriol, Addlcove, pretty good imo, especially the songs 'Grounded', 'Cemented shoes' and 'Always your way'.

B

baphomet

Originally posted by Omniscieous
I'm not elitist or anything, just think people who make threads like this are wrong.

And you're entitled to your views.
It's how ppl express them that matters.

I admit, it wasn't a hugely funny thread, and TBH, it wasn't really meant to be, I just feel the reactions of one or two of the ppl here was excessive.

J

Jonaldo

I just feel the reactions of one or two of the ppl here was excessive.

Yep they were a bit over the top really, I just hope you get hit by a truck carrying experimental samples of Anthrax and Ricin. :D

A

Addlcove

last post I promise but baphomet what´s the fun thing in agruing when we agree? ;) (that was the danish goverment type issue ;))

B

baphomet

Yep they were a bit over the top really, I just hope you get hit by a truck carrying experimental samples of Anthrax and Ricin. :D

Ricin and Anthrax I don't mind :D , character assassination I mind.

B

baphomet

last post I promise but baphomet what´s the fun thing in agruing when we agree? ;) (that was the danish goverment type issue ;))

Well, you must be in the extreme minority. But anyway, that's nice you have that view.

However, you're still wrong on the other point. (I'm sure I can drag another post outta ya!)

B

baphomet

I'm not elitist or anything, just think people who make threads like this are [moderated].

ho hum, what's the point of a forum when you can't say anything in it? :rolleyes:

Of course people should be able to express their views.
As I've said, it's just how they go about it that counts.

C

Cadire

Now Now Omniscieous, even a broadminded, ever-so-fair mod like me doesn't want to see people called [moderated], especially before I've properly woken up.

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by Cadire
Now Now Omniscieous, even a broadminded, ever-so-fair mod like me doesn't want to see people called [moderated], especially before I've properly woken up.

:wub:

:cheer:

:m00:

oh bugger

A

Addlcove

dragged machine to ghost up to me workstation, using a switchbox now ;) much more fun when being able to browse forums at the same time ;)

F

Flimgoblin

yer all a buncha bastards

or something...

I'll now comment on something three pages back....

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by Flimgoblin
I'll now comment on something three pages back....

as usual

/me adjusts SFRT to match the proper dealy from GMT

B

baphomet

dragged machine to ghost up to me workstation, using a switchbox now ;) much more fun when being able to browse forums at the same time ;)

Ha, I'm a Sysadmin, I can do whatever I want.

A

Addlcove

technically I´m an IT-supporter :p

still have admin access to the system though ;)

or for the linux people :p

I G0T R00T :p

B

baphomet

technically I´m an IT-supporter :p
still have admin access to the system though ;)
or for the linux people :p
I G0T R00T :p
Are you on Jylland?

A

Addlcove

yeah Ribe is in jylland ;) and it´s IN jylland ON sjælland (and all the other islands :p)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom