1.60 is up!

B

Belsameth

look, another idiot that needs to be removed from the genepool.
luckily this one just came out and told us, instead of trying to hide it...

O

osy

Soulie, i didnt mind it that much... touchy this morning ?

B

baphomet

Originally posted by Belsameth
look, another idiot that needs to be removed from the genepool.
luckily this one just came out and told us, instead of trying to hide it...

Relax, Did you leave your sense of humor at home or something?
Jesus, what a tosser.

H

hiban

lmao

Bet hes a fan of april fools as well. Wish i was that easy amused :)

cheers

B

baphomet

Originally posted by old.Osy
Soulie, i didnt mind it that much... touchy this morning ?

Nah, he's just a fucking prick with a chip on his shoulder.
Probably gets the shit kicked out of him every day at school, and probably deservedly so.

A

Addlcove

I kinda doubt that soulie is a geeth, tatoos and all.

secondly I agree, that must be the lamest post in the last 5 days at least (not including excalibur forums or camlann)

B

baphomet

Originally posted by Addlcove
(not including excalibur forums or camlann)

I think your prejudiced small mind is showing there.
I hardly think your views count for much based on your attitude.

A

Addlcove

that would be the prejudiced mind that actually plays on albion excalibur? ;)

oh and wether or not YOU think MY views count really doesn´t make any difference, only shows that YOU are the ignorant one as you simply refuse to accept my views.

we have a saying in DK that fits really well on the kind of humour you have displayed with this thread

"small brains, easily entertained" would be the best translation to get my point across.

K

klavrynd

comedypolice.jpg

B

Belsameth

Skyclad once sang something similar.
"Simple things please simple minds, do you see me smile"

I don't often find a place where it's more fitting :)

Osy: not really, excelent mood to be honest. doesn't it show ;)

B

baphomet

that would be the prejudiced mind that actually plays on albion excalibur? ;)

Ah right, I see it's all the them and us view you have taken.
OK, carry on.

oh and wether or not YOU think MY views count really doesn´t make any difference, only shows that YOU are the ignorant one as you simply refuse to accept my views.
Why should I consider the views of someone who is clearly a bigoted , small minded, elitist.

we have a saying in DK that fits really well on the kind of humour you have displayed with this thread.
"small brains, easily entertained" would be the best translation to get my point across.

Funnily enough, I live in Denmark too, but I'll say this in English for the benefit of the people who can't understand Danish.
It's people like you who have a stick rammed so far up their ass they can't relax that ruin internet forums.

K

klavrynd

threads like this are just mindless spam, stick up the butty or not

B

baphomet

Originally posted by klavrynd
threads like this are just mindless spam, stick up the butty or not

Now you've posted in it, I guess you're right.
Actually, it was not my intent for it to turn into a flame war.
But I guess I should have realised just how intolerant people here can be.

Nm, I mostly post here for info anyway.

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by baphomet
Ah right, I see it's all the them and us view you have taken.
OK, carry on.

Why should I consider the views of someone who is clearly a bigoted , small minded, elitist.

Funnily enough, I live in Denmark too, but I'll say this in English for the benefit of the people who can't understand Danish.
It's people like you who have a stick rammed so far up their ass they can't relax that ruin internet forums.

1. I just told you I play on excal myself so how come its a them and us view?

2. referenace to 1. how come I´m all those nasty things? I simply choose to exclude excal and camlann forums from my comparison as they have as a matter of fact more lame posts in them, I don´t read all posts on excal/camlann forums and was thus unable to make a comparison including these two.

3. ah but if you´re danish you know the "små hjerner store fornøjelser" congratulation you keep proving I´m right ;)

A

Addlcove

Actually, it was not my intent for it to turn into a flame war.
But I guess I should have realised just how intolerant people here can be.

I´m not intolerant, you have a right to post these "funny" things as you wish, I however don´t find them funny and I will have my right to say so, I did not start the flaming, I just told you I thought your post was lame

G

greenfingers

Redneck, that's all I have to say ...

oh yea, and U'r a freakadidilidudai guy! You shouldn't be playing around with people's jagadigidudily minds!!! Imgoing out of my yikididadely mind!!!!

B

baphomet

1. I just told you I play on excal myself so how come its a them and us view?
So if you hate it so much, why not leave?

2. referenace to 1. how come I´m all those nasty things? I simply choose to exclude excal and camlann forums from my comparison as they have as a matter of fact more lame posts in them, I don´t read all posts on excal/camlann forums and was thus unable to make a comparison including these two.
Of course of course. I believe you. Please keep on retracting your statements.

3. ah but if you´re danish you know the "små hjerner store fornøjelser" congratulation you keep proving I´m right ;)
Never claimed to BE Danish, I live in Denmark and yeah, I can Understand Danish (and Norwegien and Swedish and a little German) quite well thankyou. But it's not any funnier or more applicable in Danish either.

A

Addlcove

start at the buttom, I find it funny and applicable, just like you apparently found your first post funny.

I don´t hate excal, I just think there´s a lot of crap posted ON THE FORUMS, and hey I don´t even post there much so in a way I have "left".

and I´m not retracting anything I am mearly explaining something that I would have thought was obvious to anybody (save maybe the guy looking for a flamewar that misinterpridt (sp?) things on purpose)

S

Sarum TheBlack

Ooh, what fun. Peace and love folks. And happy things which are fluffly and bounce. And are pink.

Right.. that should have dampened Bels' good mood slightly... can't have you doing something as out of character as being happy Bels!

Oh.. and the origional post wasn't really all that funny.. don't get so offended when someone doesn't share your humour Baph, I live with people failing to understand mine on a daily basis..

B

baphomet

start at the buttom, I find it funny and applicable, just like you apparently found your first post funny.
Well, laugh away chuckles.
I'm sure you enjoy your humor at other people's expense.
More insight into your nature I guess.

I don´t hate excal, I just think there´s a lot of crap posted ON THE FORUMS, and hey I don´t even post there much so in a way I have "left".
and I´m not retracting anything I am mearly explaining something that I would have thought was obvious to anybody (save maybe the guy looking for a flamewar that misinterpridt (sp?) things on purpose)

Uhuh, no please, dig yourself deeper.
Come on!, you made a statement that was clearly intended as a derogarory statement. Now you're claiming all innocence and purity.

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by Sarum TheBlack
Oh.. and the origional post wasn't really all that funny.. don't get so offended when someone doesn't share your humour Baph, I live with people failing to understand mine on a daily basis..

I like your humour sarum

I don´t always get it but I like it

B

baphomet

Originally posted by Sarum TheBlack

I agree, but it's just I see ppl slagging each other off so much here it just pissed me off and I probably overreacted
It really doesn't create a good forum atmosphere.

A

Addlcove

Uhuh, no please, dig yourself deeper.
Come on!, you made a statement that was clearly intended as a derogarory statement. Now you're claiming all innocence and purity.

can you please tell belsameth I´m pure? she won´t marry me until I am...

<sigh>

I made a statement meaning what I have explained, that YOUR biased opinion of me/the forumites/whatever made you see that as a "I don´t like excalibur people" statement is hardly my fault.

as I said, matter of fact is, there´s loads of lame posts on the excal/camlann forums (probably some here too, besides yours that is) hence I try to avoid reading those, and then I can´t compare your thread to those forums, so I have to exclude them.

how´s this for a statement just to be clear

"that was the lamest post in any of the forums I have read in the last 5 days, this INCLUDES the PL boards AND the Humberton Guard boards/alliance boards"

clear now?

kthxbye (as U 3xc4l ppl lik 2 s4y :p)

D

dwindimir

No it isn't! Made you click!! :D

What's funny about this? It's been done a million times. Everytime there is a patch, some troll/l33t/kiddie does it. Then they flame because people tell them to go "Feed the dragon".

S

Sarum TheBlack

I'm already pure. And well housetrained. I do laundry, cooking and cleaning, and randomly buy flowers for the females in my life (unfortionately currently only my mum). And she won't marry me either. I suspect she's after Brinx.

B

baphomet

OK, Bessameth, he's pure.

I made a statement meaning what I have explained, that YOUR biased opinion of me/the forumites/whatever made you see that as a "I don´t like excalibur people" statement is hardly my fault.

I don't remember making any statements, biased or othrwise about the "Forumites" or "Whatever" actually.
So now in an attempt top recover from the wreckage of your case you resort to just plain twisting/breaking the facts.

how´s this for a statement just to be clear
"that was the lamest post in any of the forums I have read in the last 5 days, this INCLUDES the PL boards AND the Humberton Guard boards/alliance boards"
clear now?

Crystal...and not much point in continuing this conversation methinks, as I doubt it'll get any further.

A

Addlcove

you´re not having fun`????

aaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwww

I´ll let you be then

thanks for making work a bit brighter for oh say 30 minutes

B

baphomet

you´re not having fun`????
Sure I am, If you want to continue to be humiliated, please continue.
Interesting how you even refused to answer my last post.
Possibly coz you know you're wrong?

C

Cadire

ok, a slap for you , you and you.

... and a hug for Sarum, my first smile of the day :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom