1.54e

C

Callich

Quick way of transportation

As you dont have any xp or con lost

would it not be a fast way to die then release to your bind spot when needed?

example, you want to log out, but are stuck way down in a dungeon, just get your mate to kick your head in, quick release, and bingo!

S

SFXman

Re: Quick way of transportation

Originally posted by Callich
As you dont have any xp or con lost

would it not be a fast way to die then release to your bind spot when needed?

example, you want to log out, but are stuck way down in a dungeon, just get your mate to kick your head in, quick release, and bingo!
I was thinking of this yesterday. I'd say that when a person is bound at Adribard's and just dinged in Lyoness they will challenge soemone to a duel and let themselves be killed :)

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by Fingoniel
- You can now set a follow up spell to be cast. If you press a hotkey to cast a second spell when a first spell is being cast, the second spell is queued up to be to "autocast" after the first is cast. Note that when the second spell actually begins the cast process, it will cast on the target the player has currently targeted. You can cancel the spell in the normal fashion by moving when starting to cast.

This worries me...

You choose a target...

Press 1..2..3..4..5..6...

Go get sum coffe.

Get back.

Choose a target.

Press 1..2..3..4..5..6..

Go see a movie.

Might make casters a bit boring to play but, yes, does make things easier as well.

O

old.Lianuchta

Or:

"The forces of Hibernia capture Bledmeer". Darkness Falls opens.

All the non lvl50's suicide on duelling their lvl50 friends and then the 50's slug it out with the last one having to take a swan dife off the tower.

O

old.giriam

Originally posted by old.Xanthian
Wooo dueling.. great :rolleyes:
What fun is that to us Cloth wearing types ?

we can melee green con's and have staff fights :)

G

B

Belsameth

Re: Re: 1.54e

Originally posted by old.Tohtori

This worries me...

You choose a target...

Press 1..2..3..4..5..6...

Go get sum coffe.

Get back.

Choose a target.

Press 1..2..3..4..5..6..

Go see a movie.

Might make casters a bit boring to play but, yes, does make things easier as well.

I think you can only queue 1 spell, and not 15 minutes worth.
kinda in the same way tanks can put up 1 backup style.

besides that: lol! at Avatar.

Xanthian: does every single added feature also have to benefit cloth casters?

O

old.Lianuchta

Well if spells work too...

MoC and PBAE should be nice for example. Or nearsight bolt/bolt if going up against archers.

C

Callich

Addition to duelling possibility

Duels could become quite an epic battle if say, each duelist had there own healer

or maybe better

How do people feel about group duels as a possible future addition to this new concept?

Two groups of 8 fighting it out, guilds could enter there elite teams forward in a realm battle royale, tactics would have to be implemented which hopefully would prove as great training for future RvR adventures

betting on duels would be great if people got together and organised there own contests

another idea

Travelling the realm as a gladiator type character/professional fighter might prove entertainment. Maybe something that the level 50 characters have been crying out for. If guilds were to organise tournaments with possible prizes for the winners, certainly celebrities would be made across the realm.

On the whole organising events like this would bring each realm together as one, something that would be a pleasant break for the sometimes mundane levelling.

Saturday afternoon arena events anyone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom