1.5 Dragon Raid Thursday 18th 7pm Uk time

Adlatus Hellbringer

Fledgling Freddie
Grp1 Dragon grp:
Here is the list. Please post here if u cant come.

Bard: Rhymin
Druid: Adlatus
Druid: Solidly
Warden: Hektor
Tank: Raven
Tank: Calawyn
Lite tank: Disciplee
Lite tank: Toxos

Grp 2 Messenger killers:

Druid: Telham
Animist: Desolada
Animist: Cotine
Animist: Kilsimba

Cheers,

Ad

I may possibly run this on Friday night aswell I will confirm this on Thursday.

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Adlatus Hellbringer said:
I may possibly run this on Friday night aswell I will confirm this on Thursday.

I'm free friday :) (nerf you running a DR on the one day a week I go out) thats ani, fop druid or hero with insane PvE block rate.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
count me in for thursday, not sure about friday yet though.

Porkbelly

Loyal Freddie
ok ok you can do this with 1.5 grps but piz go back to doing drg raid with 3 grps m8 .

you seem to have the same old people doing this every week and i know there are many of us out there that need respec stones and for me i only need 2 more drgn kills for title .

bring back 3 fg drgn raid piz :fluffle:

Adlatus Hellbringer

Fledgling Freddie
Porkbelly said:
ok ok you can do this with 1.5 grps but piz go back to doing drg raid with 3 grps m8 .

you seem to have the same old people doing this every week and i know there are many of us out there that need respec stones and for me i only need 2 more drgn kills for title .

bring back 3 fg drgn raid piz :fluffle:

Im not going to go back to 3fg dragon raids i'm gonna stick to doing it with 1.5 peeps. Id rather have 2 stones per raid than 1 set. If you want a 3fg dragon raid i suggest you organise one yourself.

Cheers,

Ad

Ryuno

Can't get enough of FH
I can bring a ML10 Bard if needed. Have Purge and Sos, and capped template. Done many dragon raids in the past :)

Nibble

Part of the furniture
sounds gready mate:p n when u have the fg which ppl will show up 4 u make post saying post if rep pointless

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
I always like Thursdays as I'm free :)

If a druid can't ever make it you know I'm up for it Adla. Know it'll normally be full etc but if you're in a bind just gimme a bell :drink:

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
ofc its not greedy, its called earning your way in the game, not hanging on to others, i would much rather be part of a small group raid than a mass BG where half the people are AFK expecting everything to be earned for them by others. we work damn hard on these small dragon raids and earn our reward (2 of each stone) every member has a part to play and does so very well.
if you dont like it make your own dragon raid.

Nibble

Part of the furniture
its pointless to make a FH thread when u already no ur guna have the 1.5fg so ur applying with like 10% chance u can be a rep, might aswel jsut ask on /as

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
well its easier than PMing each of the 12 people involved as we are all in different guilds/alliances, also opening it up for people outside of the CF /as for rep duty

Nibble

Part of the furniture
u wouldnt PM if ur in teh bg of 12 ppl or on TS like u do

Adlatus Hellbringer

Fledgling Freddie
Nibble said:
its pointless to make a FH thread when u already no ur guna have the 1.5fg so ur applying with like 10% chance u can be a rep, might aswel jsut ask on /as

Its not pointless atall to make a fh thread. It allows the regulars to see what time/day the raid is. It makes peeps aware that there is a raid on so that peeps who express interest in being reps will get the 1st spot that becomes available.

Nibble all i hear from u in these threads is QQ. If u want a dragon raid go make one urself... I even have a guide that i can pm u.

U just sound jealous that ur not in the grp tbh.

Ad

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
should be able to make tomorrows raid it seems mate (if you are doing one) :)

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
I'll be free too for Friday on any possible backup : druid / ani / hero / vamp

Adlatus Hellbringer

Fledgling Freddie
i cant do the friday raid now... however if tears wants to lead it and get reps etc would b cool.

Cheers,

Ad

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Adlatus Hellbringer said:
i cant do the friday raid now... however if tears wants to lead it and get resp etc would b cool.

Cheers,

Ad

Nahh to short notice for me to pull a group together of people I dont know (or knew 6 months ago) hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom