1.22 or 1.3

Poag

m00?
BattleField 2 - v1.3 crash issue update
Jun 20 2006 19:17:47 by Killing
I'm sure all BF2 players are aware of the bugs introduced by the v1.3 patch.
Since the plan for the next patch, detailed on the recent community update, indicates that any resolution to this is still some way off we have been considering our options over the past few days. The result of this is that, although not Officially authorised by EA / Dice, we now feel its the least we can do to enable you our valid customers to choose which version of BF2 server you want to run.

So until the crash issues are resolved you will be able to run v1.22 if you choose.
To do this simply:

* Select your Profile in ClanForge.
* Go to Addons.
* Select the "Misc Addons" under "Available".
* Select the "Use old patch ( v1.22 )" addon.
* Click "<- Add"
* Save the Profile and restart your server.

You can switch back to v1.3 at any time by removing the Addon from your Profile.

Note: Not all mods / maps are compatible with v1.22 e.g. all Armored Fury maps require v1.3, please keep that in mind if you have any issues starting your server with the v1.22 addon selected.

Thoughts?

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I haven't been playing much for the last few weeks, but when I have, its been the Armored Fury maps. Of course I haven't been playing them on FH because we can't seem to get the server populated at the moment.

I'm assuming a 1.22 rollback wouldn't be ranked?

Trancor

Fledgling Freddie
Can you roll back the ranked servers?
Havn't played for a while myself. Might get back to it soon though as i've finished all my courses and job hunting now. :drink:

:england:

Athan

Resident Freddy
Well, I'm playing fine on 1.3, so would prefer that. But then again I only have vanilla BF2, no addons nor map packs, which makes the FF servers mostly useless to me anyway.

-Ath

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom