Werewolf #1 2011 - Game thread.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
And ofc. if he now refuses to speak, then we'll be forced to asume his guilt.
So if your indeed innocent chosen, now is the time to speak up.

Chosen

Resident Freddy
I have already said what I meant, and my vote stands on Jimmy. As I am quite sure he is lying on beeing the nurse! If I was the wolf, then I should've been the most eager on jumping on the bandawagons on people I already knew werent wolfs.(Rubric was, and he showed out to be one).

+ as already mentioned, I was activily targeted by Rubric since the first days of our village.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Everyone has spoken and none have confronted him Chosen.
So unless you want to claim to be the Nurse ?

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
+ as already mentioned, I was activily targeted by Rubric since the first days of our village.

cos wolves never start a bandwagon, then point it out as such, and deflect the blame, no sireee..... :twak:

gohan

FH is my second home
olga, why check either of us? my innocence is more or less proved and yours seems legit, surely burn mabs or chosen, scry the other one, and if they both turn out innocent then you're a sneaky fucker.... but i don't think that's likely

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Call it insurance. And anywhoo the rest will sort it self out.
My suspension is that the game will end with chosen.

If not then uara should be able to 100% confirm you.(or me)
In which case we burn mabs. (or me if you wish )

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Anyway:

Vote: Chosen

- Jimmy protect Uara,
- Uara Check Gohan!
- The rest vote Chosen

And yes I'm well aware that I'm asking Uara & Jimmy to take a huge gamble on me, but I hope he does. as this will 100% confirm Gohan as innocent or the sneakiest bugger in town.

/Crosses fingers.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
and should he by some odd twisted way turn out to be the nurse, well then Jimmy gets the Royal pitchfork spa treatment yes ?

gohan

FH is my second home
I'm really started to not like how you've decided we should take it for granted that you're innocent yet that i'm suspect?

the fact that jimmy protected me and no1 is dead is decent proof i'm innocent, to waste a seer night on me would be pointless and get us no new information, tbh your persistance is starting to make me rethink wether you and rubric staged alot of your arguments, i still don't think so, but your logic seems really really flawed atm,

oh ye unvote uara

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Well thats up to you Gohan,
Either you trust me or you dont. but the only way this will work on a fail proof is if you follow my lead on this.

The fact that you are still alive isnt in self proof no. and I'm sorry but your reluctance, has me flashing back to Rubrics "dont put the nurse on me!" now why would I suggest such a thing if I was his partner hmm ?

dont get me wrong Gohan, the fact that you were protected and no one died speaks towards your innocence. But! in my battle plan your the only "question mark"
the rest is mechanics, remove the "unknown" and you have definity.

Thats! why I want Uara to check you out.

gohan

FH is my second home
Well thats up to you Gohan,
Either you trust me or you dont. but the only way this will work on a fail proof is if you follow my lead on this.

The fact that you are still alive isnt in self proof no. and I'm sorry but your reluctance, has me flashing back to Rubrics "dont put the nurse on me!" now why would I suggest such a thing if I was his partner hmm ?

dont get me wrong Gohan, the fact that you were protected and no one died speaks towards your innocence. But! in my battle plan your the only "question mark"
the rest is mechanics, remove the "unknown" and you have definity.

Thats! why I want Uara to check you out.
from your point of view yes as you know your role, but form our point of view i'm more innocent than you, and asking everyone to trust you blindly is insanity

Olgaline

FH is my second home
then let Uara check me, but on your request, in which case, if Chosen turns up innocent
you'll have my pitchfork up your ass instead of Mabs.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
I can play it both ways, but yes I'm asking Uara "not you" to trust me on this.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
I'm not reluctant to be checked, you seem to be.
but I'm done talking, it's up to the rest now.

but lets start with Chosen.

Uara

Part of the furniture
Lets get this ball rolling...
Vote Chosen

gohan

FH is my second home
personally i think it's more likely to be mabs, but looks like i'm outvoted so vote chosen

Uara

Part of the furniture
want me to scry mabs? or does it have to be either you or Olga tonight for the plan to work?

Olgaline

FH is my second home
for me it has to be Gohan. (well or me) but pref gohan.

no need for mabs, as if I'm right that gohan is innocent, and chosen turns out to not be a wolf, well...then it can only be Mabs....if you follow my drift.

you can chacne it, and check me and hope gohan is innocent...and if chosen is innocent
again, mabs is prob the way to go..

but yes you can also check mabs, but then if he's innocent, you'll have to hope that your choice between Gohan and I is right come day time. But sure! if chosen is innocent, and mabs is innocent, then it can only be Gohan (or me)

Mabs

im convinced its Chosen
so this is entirely a moot point, but feel free to scry me, i have nothing to hide, but my brilliance:D

Jimmy

Resident Freddy
if its not him nice knowing you as i will be dead come morning :)

Uara

Part of the furniture
ahh ok I get your drift! Will scry either you (as in Olga) or Gohan this night then!

Mabs

suggest you dont say who you are scrying
cos a wolf with half a brain will kill them so its of no use to us

gohan

FH is my second home
ahh ok I get your drift! Will scry either you (as in Olga) or Gohan this night then!

I still don't get this

a. you scry me and I'm innocent olgaline knows 100% who the wolf is but we may all still doubt him

b. you scry olga and he's innocent, i know 100% who the wolf is but you may all still doubt me,

surely C. scry mabs and if he's innocent then you know me or olga are lying cunts oen way or the other?

this is ofc assuming that burning chosen doesn't end the game here and now

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Votes;

Jimmy 1
Chosen 5

4 for lynch as 6 remain.

Chosen, by unanimoniousis vote was dragged kicking and screaming like a little boy towards the church...err...pyre. The flames went up high and burned bright as Chosen succumed to his fiery death. The curry last night didn't help.

The villagers, feeling comfortable in their plan as they all thought it was right, ran to Chosens hut and searched the place.

Bits and bobs there, bits of bob here, and the villagers realised they were in the wrong house.

They ran out, ran to the next house and finally were in the right place.

As they opened a heavily locked cellar and a brave soul ventured to see what he could see, the evidence was clear...

Well i guess that's a good place to end the story, no one really wants to know if Cho was innocent or not right?

Jimmy

Resident Freddy
Votes;

Jimmy 1
Chosen 5

4 for lynch as 6 remain.

Chosen, by unanimoniousis vote was dragged kicking and screaming like a little boy towards the church...err...pyre. The flames went up high and burned bright as Chosen succumed to his fiery death. The curry last night didn't help.

The villagers, feeling comfortable in their plan as they all thought it was right, ran to Chosens hut and searched the place.

Bits and bobs there, bits of bob here, and the villagers realised they were in the wrong house.

They ran out, ran to the next house and finally were in the right place.

As they opened a heavily locked cellar and a brave soul ventured to see what he could see, the evidence was clear...

Well i guess that's a good place to end the story, no one really wants to know if Cho was innocent or not right?

lol come on :p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
....The cellar had the truth and as they all followed step by step...tiihiihii...down, they felt their hearts pumping!

Thud!
Thud!
Thud!
Thud!
TdC from upstairs: Keep it down! I'm trying to masturbate!
Thud...
Thud...
Thud...
werewolf_candidate_mk2_lynched.png

Chosen the Last Wolfbender was dead!

Villagers win!

cheer44297r.jpg

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I would have burned Olga first, just for wrapping you all around his little finger.

Also some serious lack of logic from him on the gohan being a wolf potentially thing... and even worse on no one picking up on it. Still good lucky guesses.

Rubric's post before he edited it would have changed the game. Think I'm the only one who saw it.

it went roughly "I hope you all die a horrible death, I told you this plan wouldn't work Olga"

Then he thought he only had 3 votes, not 4 and edited it.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Hurray for us :D
and pfft! there was nothing wrong with that logic.
sad little man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom