Werewolf #1 2011 - Game thread.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
You were very quick to jump on the people who couldn't defend themselves rubric...why?

*sorry about my absence I had a weekend planed before this started and wasnt able to access the interweb! Again really sorry*

Oh and Vote: Rubric

Rubric

Part of the furniture
In the hope that they would come and defend themaelves before being prodded by our ghostly mayor. Thus making them guilty of standing by and watching. Which is sinister in my eyes.

As both posted after the prod ibdont think they were guilty of that and there for

unvote cerb

Rubric

Part of the furniture
Talk me through it olgaline. What are you thinking/have you spotted?

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Unvote Olgaline

I don't understand how you were able to jump to this conclusion. I have been a faithfull citizen and taking care of the food while everyone else have been grieving of our beloved mayor!

Rubric

Part of the furniture
Unvote Olgaline

I don't understand how you were able to jump to this conclusion. I have been a faithfull citizen and taking care of the food while everyone else have been grieving of our beloved mayor!

You never voted for him in the first place? Are you too playing at voting for each other to hide you dark full moon morphic tendacies?

vote: chosen

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Votes;
Ceixah 2
Chosen 2
Rubric 1

9 alive, 5 votes for kill.

Do remember that only votes in bold are counted and unlike florida, there's no recount.

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
Vote: Chosen

He appears to be getting confused - could this be due to late night outings looking for victims?!

gohan

FH is my second home
Ceixa bold your vote for it to count, if it's a genuine mistake repost with bold, if not then RUT OH wolfy tricks

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
The first day is always so hard to read anything :/

Jimmy

Resident Freddy
off topic
sorry been busy yesterday and did not have chance to post

on topic
still not sure of this. but still fishy that both voted for each other and for this reason.

vote: Chosen

Uara

Part of the furniture
Hmmmm seems like Chosen is on the brink of being Lynched...tis hard to read anything into the goings on today. His random unvote of Olgaline is quite odd however apart from that I'm not sure there is much else to go on at present.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
I feel like this happens every time our mayor gets savaged by a wolf....we lynch the no showers and ok maybe it gets things moving but is it really helpful?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Votes;
Ceixah 2
Chosen 3
Rubric 1

9 alive, 5 votes for kill.

Todays lucky numbers are 5, 17, 21, 34 and sqrum

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
I guess it's only fair to Unvote: Rubric for now.

gohan

FH is my second home
Surely we must come to some sort of agreement by now, IMO only Ceixah has acted suspiciously, tho why so openly I don't know.

Chosen has 3 votes which in itself I find suspicious as there is no real reason.

the 3 that have voted for him are:

Jimmy
Ciexah
and Rubric
Ogaline also voted then retraced said vote,

I think we will find wolves within those 4, now Ciexah could have been double bluffing with his wolf sympathies, but more likely he was just trying to get conversations going.....

Ogaline has retraced his vote for now, again possibly part of a grander scheme, but at this juncture I think Jimmy and Rubric are wolves as they both jumped on a band wagon quiet quickly and without any solid reasons,

so that said

unvote Ciexah vote Jimmy

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
I'm awfully grateful that we haven't had any brutal murders too! :) lovely to have the entire town living happily!

now lets hit the tavern!

Chosen

Resident Freddy
I'm awfully grateful that we haven't had any brutal murders too! :) lovely to have the entire town living happily!

now lets hit the tavern!

Are you plotting to get people drunk so that you can do your evil deeds peacefully?

Rubric

Part of the furniture
I thought I justified my vote? A no show and then an unvote. For someone who he never voted for someone who he never voted for in the first place. Looked dodgy to me. Og and chosen is where my money is.

Chosen

Resident Freddy
I thought I justified my vote? A no show and then an unvote. For someone who he never voted for someone who he never voted for in the first place. Looked dodgy to me. Og and chosen is where my money is.

*more like I had not read the rules, and never played this game before :p*

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
Are you plotting to get people drunk so that you can do your evil deeds peacefully?

God no :(

can't even take the boys down to the tavern anymore without suspicion what is the world coming to :(

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Ok read through the thread again and tried to pick up on anything I could. Having done that I

Vote: Olgaline

And here's why:

Vote: Chosen

Talk me through it olgaline. What are you thinking/have you spotted?

It's just a hunch...
as I said, it's between you and Chosen.

You never voted for him in the first place? Are you too playing at voting for each other to hide you dark full moon morphic tendacies?

vote: chosen

I don't know why but this little back and forth seemed abit staged to me....almost like two people trying to convince others...

I could be wrong but right now I think it's Rubric and Olga

gohan

FH is my second home
Ok read through the thread again and tried to pick up on anything I could. Having done that I

Vote: Olgaline

And here's why:

I don't know why but this little back and forth seemed abit staged to me....almost like two people trying to convince others...

I could be wrong but right now I think it's Rubric and Olga

ok well we've both said rubic and X so as stand we've put 1 vote each on who we think is rubics partner, maybe we should change our votes to rubic as we agree on that part?

Unvote Jimmy vote Rubic

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Only problem is if I do that then we basically do the exact same thing I just voted for them for :p

Rubric

Part of the furniture
Well I think its ogaline and chosen, so I will unvote chosen and vote olgaline as there seems to be some agreement there. Then the seer can check me out tonight to prove I'm innocent. I'm comfortable olgaline is a wolf anf I will be proven innocent tomorrow and we will only have 1 wolf left, ie chosen and the we can Lynch him and get back to normal in this here village.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom