1.2 ......

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Well, it did not take long and the next patch is out. The changes is minor and hopefully it wont take long before bukkit gets a release.

As usual, I will announce it the moment I update the server to the latest build, and until then I recommend everyone NOT to update their client and stay at 1.1!
If not, you won't be able to play on the server for a couple of days =)

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
This is why you should use Spout! It's a seperate client and is perfectly legit.

All you do is download a plugin called SpoutPlugin for the server, add it... then get everyone who plays the server to download the SpoutCraft client and your set.. it will auto update the client to the latest version as soon as the server has also been updated! it's really nice and saves a lot of hassle.

Spout also allows for some really really nice plugins like plugins which add GUI's/new blocks/new items and soon new entities etc..

You should look in to it :) all bukkit plugins work fine with it.. since it's just bukkit + spoutplugin etc..

Plus Spout is going to be the future as they are making their own server at the moment (to replace Bukkit, since Bukkit most likely won't be active much by the time 1.3 is out)..

Chosen

Resident Freddy
I will read more into it today Keitanz ! Read a little bit about it beforehand, but it had some glitches and minor bugs at what I saw in reviews earlier on. Hopefully it is more stable now =)

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
The plugin uses Bukkit as the actual engine so there shouldn't be any issues.. I have been using it the past 2 weeks and had no issues with it so far.

You can choose texture packs in game etc and make it so each area in game has a seperate texture pack for players, it's really nifty...

You could just throw the plugin on to the current server and then tell everyone who plays the server to download SpoutCraft and they could be playing within minutes :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Minor changes? Like golems, zombie invasions and 10 times higher worlds?

Your skills of underestimation are quite amazing ;)

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Minor changes? Like golems, zombie invasions and 10 times higher worlds?

Your skills of underestimation are quite amazing ;)

Minor changes, in terms of what bukkit has to change on their plugin to make it work :p

Edit: even tho, they are now "remaking" it to rule out some previous issues.... Which means it will probably take a lot longer for me to get the plugins up and running!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yeah i got ya :p

Funny though how this and 1.1 thread are back to back, neverending story :D

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
Yep Bukkit have done some huge changes... which means it will take a while for most plugins to update unless Bukkit roll back those changes they did a few days ago :/

TheDoon

Can't get enough of FH
Any eta on this update. i have a friend or stupidly updated :/

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Tonight =) Been away so havent had time, but a beta build have been released!

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Updating now, might take some time. Since it has to convert all the maps =)​

Chosen

Resident Freddy
now converting Northland and Southland. White-list readded! The server should be playable in about 10 minutes.

mcMMO is not added yet(Not updated, since this is a beta build). Not sure how BTB works with this either, but we will find out soon enough =)

Chosen

Resident Freddy
And if you do encounter some buggs, please report it under the "report bugs here" section :) And I will fix it right away!

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
thxs chosen ive been itching to get on and get something done on my sky city now the height limit is 192 its awesome can do what i plan to do

Chosen

Resident Freddy
The server will be updated tomorrow, had no idea that a new version was already out!

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Sorry about the delay, but they just had to release another new version. So instead of updating it to 1.2.4 I waited for the build for 1.2.5! Server is updated now. Going to look for some permission plugins tho

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Since I can't seem to find any up to date permission systems yet, then it means everyone is free to use all commands avaliable!

MCMMO is also installed back into the game, with the previous stats you had!

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
cheer thxs chosen any idea when dynmap will be back up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom