1.2 patch notes PTS

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
The cooldown associated with giving companions gifts has been removed. Giving a gift now has a 3-second activation time.

Oh god yes!

I spent an hour a few days ago giving gifts to my companions and that cooldown almost made me ragequit...

Zede

Part of the furniture
"The Imperial Transportation Authority and the Galactic Republic Safety Council have authorized the use of vehicles in Orbital Space Stations and Spaceports." Hu feckin ra !

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Never really understood that complaint myself. :)

People just don't have any patience any more..

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Orbitals are a pointless time waster. Unless you have a quest that needs you to go there, they should by bypassed completely. If you go to help a friend somewhere it can greatly increase the time taken to do so. Pain the arse.

Ouch on the merc healing nerfs. I'll be interested to see how that pans out but that seems to be a lot of Heat cost increase on abilities and the various healing decreases. I'm currently the only active merc healer in our guild so not got anyone I can readily compare notes with.

ileks

Part of the furniture
Can't use Wrath to instantly cast chain lightning any more. That will knock about 40% off my overall damage in warzones I think :p

svartalf

Can't get enough of FH
Orbitals are a pointless time waster. Unless you have a quest that needs you to go there, they should by bypassed completely. If you go to help a friend somewhere it can greatly increase the time taken to do so. Pain the arse.

This is true, but I think the real issue is that loading times are too long. With shorter loading, orbital stations wouldn't bother people so much.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Ouch on the merc healing nerfs. I'll be interested to see how that pans out but that seems to be a lot of Heat cost increase on abilities and the various healing decreases. I'm currently the only active merc healer in our guild so not got anyone I can readily compare notes with.

Healing has gotten a nerf across the board with only operatives/scoundrels receiving anything resembling "buffs"...

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
tbh i can heal an entire HM instance never dropping below 60% mana on my Sorc, so yea, i can see how its a bit "ott"..
its the "im still lvling working out what buttons to push" people i feel sorry for, the margin of error is there for them, at 50 you shouldnt need it

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
tbh i can heal an entire HM instance never dropping below 60% mana on my Sorc, so yea, i can see how its a bit "ott"..
its the "im still lvling working out what buttons to push" people i feel sorry for, the margin of error is there for them, at 50 you shouldnt need it

Well, there need to be a margin for error even at 50 because not everyone has perfect reflexes.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
...and not like the game never lag spikes :D

My gear has improved somewhat since I made that post. HMs are relatively easy now, but thats rather how its supposed to be as you out-gear the current tier of difficulty. Not convinced about the nerfs, but rather the lack of challenging content available to 4man HMs. The jury is out, we'll see what the patch actually delivers, rather than guessing at how what is written down works out :)

Chatting to players in other guilds they can't find BH healers for love or money atm.

And damn... but the server is quiet atm. Even prime time its hard to see much going on.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
...and not like the game never lag spikes :D

My gear has improved somewhat since I made that post. HMs are relatively easy now, but thats rather how its supposed to be as you out-gear the current tier of difficulty. Not convinced about the nerfs, but rather the lack of challenging content available to 4man HMs. The jury is out, we'll see what the patch actually delivers, rather than guessing at how what is written down works out :)

Chatting to players in other guilds they can't find BH healers for love or money atm.

And damn... but the server is quiet atm. Even prime time its hard to see much going on.

our server is suffering from shit loads of retards playing DPS sorcs in pvp, and little of anything else :/

since the nerf announcement, sub 50, you cant move for Snipers

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
our server is suffering from shit loads of retards playing DPS sorcs in pvp, and little of anything else :/

I tried healing on my sorc but found it utterly frustrating because NO ONE were close enough to actually receive heals. They all scream for heals but they don't give a flying fuck about staying in range. And they sure as hell are NOT trying to keep ME alive so i CAN heal them.

So i'm a retard playing DPS sorc. :)

/edit: Not to mention that the raid UI is a fucking mess for healers in pvp enviroments...

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
We were PvP'ing last Friday in a 4man. Won every match except for one where there were 8 of the same guild facing us and we got our arses handed to us. We were BH Healer, Sorc healer, Jug + Marauder

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
might renew my SWTOR for a month to see whats changed, prob reroll to a pve server tho because the open world pvp was shit the last time I played with the exception of that PVP islamd you could do dailies on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom