1.2 delay in chat and fps drop?

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Any1 else experiencing this? Either 1000 people reactivated and the server is going nuts or something strange going on.
Didn't have the same problem on the PTS even in starter zone with 1000 Slayers running around -.-

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Clear your chat logs - theres instructions in an old thread somewhere on how to do it.

Solved my chat lag problems anyway about 2-3 months back.

Mr_Grumpy

Fledgling Freddie
Noticed same thing today. As you say there was np with all the slayers in test.

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
Cleared the logs etc and made no difference for me.

tells are instant. guild chat is .5 to 1 sec delay. says are 1 sec to 1.5 sec delay.

Something is wrong cause a number in the guild have chat lag.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Covered this in another thread delete user folder, cache folder and interface folder. then run a full fil check. It fixed my problems, a bugged patching process supposedly.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
uhm cleared only cache and it seemed to go better for a while .. then same fps drop. My wide guess is that, at least on ORvR zone, the constant flaw of npcs is killing the fps, cause let's face it .. no matter your pc spec this client goes nuts when it has to deal with great numbers of pixels.
Will try a complete erase of aformentioned folders sometimes tomorrow anyway.

Mr_Grumpy

Fledgling Freddie
Opening scoreboard in scenarios stutters my machine badly. Runnin on a machine that laughs at Crysis :[

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
uhm cleared only cache and it seemed to go better for a while .. then same fps drop. My wide guess is that, at least on ORvR zone, the constant flaw of npcs is killing the fps, cause let's face it .. no matter your pc spec this client goes nuts when it has to deal with great numbers of pixels.
Will try a complete erase of aformentioned folders sometimes tomorrow anyway.

The UI and settings folder clearing seemed to help me a bit.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Opening scoreboard in scenarios stutters my machine badly. Runnin on a machine that laughs at Crysis :[

thats because everything on that scoreboard updates instantly, damage done, healing done, current renown etc etc etc.

shitload happening on that scoreboard all the time.

Sollers

Fledgling Freddie
thats because everything on that scoreboard updates instantly, damage done, healing done, current renown etc etc etc.

it used to be fine though?

Mr_Grumpy

Fledgling Freddie

Youre telling me my graphics card deals with the scores and updates on the scoreboard now and thats why im getting less than half fps with it open?? :lol:

I dont think so.

Vintersorg

Can't get enough of FH
I've been having the same problems with fps drops. Hell, I even watch slideshows at times, while all my settings are at minimum. And we're talking about a PC that plays Crysis, Far Cry 2 and FEAR 2 at high settings.
It started happening on the day 1.2 was patched...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom