1.2 confirmed LIVE on thursday

Soazak

Part of the furniture
Finally, a lot of people have been waiting for this to play again..this is how the game should have been released.

Corran

Part of the furniture
NO RANKED PVP

They took it out the patch... twats!

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Is it possible to choose a battleground yet?

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Nope, and i'm not entirely sure i'd like that because it will end up in everyone playing the same boring map. :)

Oh and holy shit the legacy orange armor is expensive!

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
Nope, and i'm not entirely sure i'd like that because it will end up in everyone playing the same boring map. :)

lol, you seen the prices on the ship upgrades ?
mail box on ship 500k
repair droid 1mill
GTM kiosk 5mill

Soazak

Part of the furniture

Says more about the maps than it does the ability to select them :(

Its a shame really, its a well made game, but they keep pissing their players of and giving people a bad view of it, many of them won't try it again when its actually finished

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber

As opposed to being forced to do the same map over and over again (dreadful Huttball) :)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
So get more on the other side to queue for pvp games then. :p

Alternatively reroll on the underpopulated side and get to play on all the maps more frequently, because if they allow us to not queue for all maps then the overpopulated sides will spend hours on end in the queues because (iirc) huttball is the only map that allows 2 teams from the same side to fight each other. The others are empire vs republic only.

At least like this you GET to do wargame matches even if you are on an overpopulated side...

Worth thinking about isn't it? :)

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
why does everyone dislike hutball ? i like hutball :) I'm quite happy to play 3 hutballs..1 voidstar 4 hutballs... alderaaan. :p

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
because its fucking shit :p lol, remember dinging 50 when swtor was still new, went to pvp for days on end and it was nothing but hutball hutball hutball hutball hutball random other hutball hutball hutball... understand why people dont like it now :p?

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
Well its like this for me... in a Hutball match on my operative(dps) I could stealth into good positions to receive a pass..( or get ball pass>vanish get ahead and get passed to). Or I could sit in stealth see who the healers are and keep those busy, or wait till the static barrier(or defensive stuff) on the ball carrier has dropped and wade in there with the dps... I could even use my crummy 2.0 sec heal on the ball carrier if we break through and just use CC like stuns... lots to do..and ways to help the team.

In voidstar the tanks are at doors guarding 1 dps with healers and randoms in the middle, I could pop out and kill someone but then I would die. And thats it rinse and repeat through warzone.

Alderaan is just boring even if your winning ..have a 30 sec fight ...wait for respawn and run back(or wait for them) I probably spend 1/3rd of the time in that wz doing nothing.

Navare coast is crap if you dont cap the bases first since A) it takes to long to take the base... B) enemy teams can reset the timer that counts dont when your trying to re-take it.

I think most of these problems are just mine since I solo pretty much, I hardly ever group because I cant find a class I like thats sutable for grouping (imo), B] the classes that are good for groups dont appeal to me.

Like daoc a tic had some dps and heals, a cabby had the debuffs, ns, and all that other utility; in Rift I had a Bard/sabo combo spec for some small heals/grp buffs etc etc....

In Sw:tor its only really the operative that stands out for me since I can stealth.. CC .self heal and dps.

I dunno I gave up on the game recently and 1.2 has just killed it off for me :p nm ignore the rant !!!!!!!!!!

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
lol time to roll a warrior crazy dps 1mill !? fook me :p

Ironically I know theres a similar named person in the wz..thats not me hehe

screenshot2012040620424.jpg

Corran

Part of the furniture
haha, Kyr'am Prudii. Such elitist twats but some them a good laugh.

They got one my characters on their guild Kill on Sight list. But have a good chat with a lot of them even if some are pricks.
Ashton may not be playing for much longer, infact alot of them may not be. They havent decided but the removal of ranked pvp and 8mans has them all pissed

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
its like I'm getting flashbacks now, Bioware again messing up, patches to fix patches I cant believe that AGAIN I'm tempted to go back to daoc.

Hilarious that I started levellling with my friend after weeks of me saying" C'mon just try it out its not that bad"

the pve was alright but ofcourse Ilum was dead, we have a few wz's with no reward(no exp/valor)...and now he's had 3 dowtimes in 1 1/2 days or something and he's practically gave up on all new MMO's coming out lol poor chap :p

Mabs

lol @ the Expertise changes, massive backlash coming from the healers :\

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
fucks this shit, every cunt has 15k-20k+ health now :eek: last I played no one had above 12k lol.

pez

Can't get enough of FH
Healing in PvP is seriously challenging as a sorc. Basically all it's worth doing is bubbling. Feel like maybe its overkill as I can't heal through 2 guys on a marauder even when I am completely unmolested.

Soazak

Part of the furniture
Healing in PvP is seriously challenging as a sorc. Basically all it's worth doing is bubbling. Feel like maybe its overkill as I can't heal through 2 guys on a marauder even when I am completely unmolested.

I think that's how they've always wanted it though, healing slows death rather than prevents it. I think they've taken the OTT approach to avoid the situation WoW had with classes like restodruids being OP.

Mabs

fucks this shit, every cunt has 15k-20k+ health now :eek: last I played no one had above 12k lol.

most dps/support should have around 17-20k, most tanks have 20-24k , ish

Mabs

they reduced the TTK in the patch. the 15% healing reduction in pvp is still in, AND they halved the pvp healing gain from Expertise and reduced the Defence benefits from Expertise aswell.

Mabs

bear in mind , i dont pvp a lot, and this my sorc wearing, er, 4 bits of old T1 pvp and 1 bit of T2, i think.. but its the relative numbers....

Screenshot_2012-04-13_22_15_45_443302.jpg

pez

Can't get enough of FH
they reduced the TTK in the patch. the 15% healing reduction in pvp is still in, AND they halved the pvp healing gain from Expertise and reduced the Defence benefits from Expertise aswell.

I'm sure I read they also increased PvP Damage by 30% accross the board.

So everyone is doing more damage. The amount I heal is reduced. My main heal has an additional 1 sec cast time in most situations..... Yeah.... glad I am split spec.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
I'm finding that my main, BH healer, is pretty fucked. Its all kinds of not fun to PvP now. Getting cut down in seconds and can't outheal even 1 person beating on me.

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
my sent feels awesome now my survivability is much improved and i seem to do more dmg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom