1.12 - grrr

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
God what a piece of crap. My PC crashed twice last night because SF just doesn't work properly. I gather a new patch is on the way, here's hoping it doesn't make it worse like this one did.

I'm also beginning to think some hacks are out in the wild on BF now; a few of us noticed some odd goings on last night (like a guy who could detonate C4 while he was stood next to it, and not die...)

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
DaGaffer said:
a few of us noticed some odd goings on last night (like a guy who could detonate C4 while he was stood next to it, and not die...)

I saw that a couple of days ago. or at least, a bloke ran through an explosion that killed me, and I was standing yards off at the time :/

BullDog(UK)

Fledgling Freddie
I play BF2 at least 4 hours a day and have come across 2 cheats that punkbuster (at the moment) doesn't detected. One has been nicknamed AABot, it's a pilot (planes) bot that aims and fires for you. This bot is easily spotted as it locks on and fires even if your in building, bunkers etc and can't be seen from the air. The other is likely to be the one mentioned by DaGaffer & TdC as it sounds about right.

Have you guys noticed the AABot or anyone else ?

BullDog(UK)

PaffyCloWn

Fledgling Freddie
Just been playin on the bf2 server and there was a gimp on there called "KingLexx" that was using that AABot thing...several people were abusing him for it and tryin the vote but with no joy.Twas on daqing oilfileds and it ruined the map for loads of people..Wankers like him really piss me off.

BullDog(UK)

Fledgling Freddie
I just can't understand the point of cheating, all they are doing is spoiling it for everyone else. I have recorded 2 of the noob's and have emailed it to EA so hopefully this cheat and others will be patch out asap.

Well it wasn't this full of cheats when I was on Quake 1 (QW requiem mod) as the 'SonOfDeath' many years ago, then when you got your ass handed to you on a plate you just respawned and started again. We didn't run off crying to find a cheat, unlike the no brainers,cry babies of today.

It's online gaming ffs, just have fun, frag and be fragged don't cheat because in the end all you are cheating is yourself in thinging you look good - YOU DON'T LAMER.

BullDog(UK)

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
yeah mate. I don't see the point of cheating either. For me I imagine that to cheat removes the whole point of playing; the enjoyment of learning skills and applying them to a game and discovering that you're better than some (and not yet as good as others). The thrill of beating someone because you happen to be better is gone. Imo the game becomes terminally dull :/ Ah, well, EA will come up with something I suppose...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom