pikeh

Resident Freddy
well, at least they didnt just whack it right up to 40 I suppose.

boring patches are lose :(

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
I'm rather keen to see if Magus tactics get addressed as well as the survivability issues. That said my playstyle doesn't lend itself to taking out a pension.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Its wierd how so many say about AMs at high level. I've only got mine at 11 and its hard as nails, soloing BOs and not afraid of any class 1v1 in Tier 1. I'm not in any hurry to play it further but thats because I'm focused on all things Magus generally. I know that a toon at low level is no representation of how it plays at high level but its funny how things scale. Or don't.

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Sadly Roo that is exactly it. My AM peaked about L14, and started getting worse from there. By L40, i'm pretty much free RPS for any player with the brains to circle strafe and wait out the detaunts before applying dps.

`mongoose

One of Freddy's beloved
Sadly Roo that is exactly it. My AM peaked about L14, and started getting worse from there. By L40, i'm pretty much free RPS for any player with the brains to circle strafe and wait out the detaunts before applying dps.
Jesus.

4 characters @ 40? I thought I was a geek with no life with 2 :p

I bow down to your superior geek powahs.

For what it's worth I fully agree with you. I've "retired" dacovale my shammy from rvr because he just isn't fun to play in his current form. he's great in pve - and is full of character as a class. It's just with so little anti cc and facing so much cc playing him in orvr is about as much fun as trapping my willy in a door repeatedly.

I saw the fake patch notes and thought the person suggesting that some spell cast times should be reduced from 3 to 2 seconds was a good call for rvr. My concern is that this change might have an unintended knock on effect that would make taking defended keeps and Fortresses even more impossible than they are now.

M

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom