Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Jupitus said:
c) There would be no need for Bodhi, Wij or Mank

See? Told people I was useful!

*fluffles Jup*

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Whats the difference between calling a gay man a fudge packer etc and a lesbian a golden shower girl, a rug muncher, a carpet merchant, etc, to me they are both just poking fun and not really insults.

Its the difference in intent really, eg. an asian friend of mine knows when he calls me a pastry boy, I'm going to call him a towel head, now if I go up to a stranger who is asian and call him a fucking sand ******, theres a bit of a difference. capeesh?

Oh well.

PS: when did this thread hit three pages?

Jonaldo

Can't get enough of FH
Delete my post if necessary, yes I was having a laugh. I am far from homophobic, as was the post far from homophobic.
It was merely a jibe at Robbie Williams who clearly feels it is an insult to insinuate that he is homosexual, when it is prettly clear that yes, he likes to bum men.

I regularly am out with one chap who is gay (am I allowed to say that or do I need to state homosexual?) as he is in my circle of friends and I am extremely comfortable around him and have never had any problems at all with him or any of his friends that I have met. Tonight I'll probably be out with him amongst others, I may make a joke about his sexuality and he'll laugh and I guarantee that he won't be offended, similarly I'll not be offended should he call me 'straight boy' or mock my height or receeding hair or the fact that I'm 8 years older than he is. Although clearly he'll be 'Straightophobic?' (or something like that.. it must exist!), hairophobic and heightophobic, as well as ageist toward me.

Should anyone approach him and start on him because he is gay I'll be the first in line to stick up for him.

Oh and I don't want to be over-politically correct but please don't say you don't like homophobes, that could be judged as being homophobophobic and they could take you to court for that!

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Turamber said:
When McBodhi posted. Much like The Sun we have our biggest tit here too ;)

lol that was good

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Jonaldo said:
I regularly am out with one chap who is gay (am I allowed to say that or do I need to state homosexual?)

OMG BAN! SO RACIST, SO NON-PC.

Heh, I know what you mean Jonaldo; walking on egg shells.

Apparently it's now frowned upon in some places to ask for a "black coffee", it's "coffee with no milk".

Apparently gypsies is a no no too? It's travellers or something...

Jonaldo

Can't get enough of FH
Big G said:
Apparently gypsies is a no no too? It's travellers or something...
Well I have a friend at uni who says that the term pikey cannot be used for travellers as it was a slang term for Gypsies (who were hunted down , slaughtered and stuck up on pikes). Gypsies were Romany people therefore not travellers who are mostly of Irish descent or something.. Pikey is a racist term.. blabla and doesn't even relate to travellers... blablabla therefore you shouldn't call travellers pikeys as they aren't Gypsies and you shouldn't use the term pikey because.. yada yada yada.

(btw I still call travellers 'Pikeys', my mate Chris just gets a bit annoyed when I do)

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Hey I know! Shoot all the gypsies pikeys and travellers then we wont have to worry!

Louster

One of Freddy's beloved
Jonaldo said:
Oh and I don't want to be over-politically correct but please don't say you don't like homophobes, that could be judged as being homophobophobic and they could take you to court for that!
People that judge others as homophobophobic probably suffer from homophobophobophobia.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Louster said:
People that judge others as homophobophobic probably suffer from homophobophobophobia.

That or they have cocks up their arses.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
A while ago, there was a shooting and stuff near the club I work in and the police instantly jumped all over rnb as the catalyst. So we were told we weren't allowed to play it as a main genre.

We've just been told we're being racist because we've put "it's going to be a white Christmas" on our flyers.

We have snow machines booked, it is gonna be a white Christmas. :\

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Considering this thread is entitled "...who gives a shit?" it's amusing that its run to three pages...

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
I guess it shows people give a shit :p apart from Throd and Dys who are clearly gay.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
caLLous said:
A while ago, there was a shooting and stuff near the club I work in and the police instantly jumped all over rnb as the catalyst. So we were told we weren't allowed to play it as a main genre.

We've just been told we're being racist because we've put "it's going to be a white Christmas" on our flyers.

We have snow machines booked, it is gonna be a white Christmas. :\

RnB a catalyst for violence? Hardly, most RnB fans are either women or complete and utter fags (if this term offends you, tough shit you poo muncher), so I don;t really see RnB causing violence. Having said that it does make me violent sometimes.......I was thinking more violently ill tho.

P.S this is your opportunity to replace RnB with DnB. You knows it makes sense......

P.P.S Come baby come baby baby come, your love is the bullet my love is the gun. Come baby come baby ride with me, I'll take you on a journey through RnBeeeeeeeee, get high with me, on RnBeeeeeee.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
GDW said:
So I can post racist comments as long as I'm only having a laugh ?

/ edit - Im looking a discussion here as Im well aware he's having a laugh. Im just interested in the logic of it all

Just to come back to this briefly: I am of the same mind as Jupitus on this issue. While reading this thread just now I imagined that Jonaldo was making a joke based on the context of his post, and the (to my mind) jocular manner he worded it. I decided to take no action other than to watch the thread in the same manner I watch all threads in this forum.
Reading further I found that your questions have been responded to, and I hope they were to your satisfaction. Remember that we regard your questions as important because they can help us mods do our jobs better. If I do something that raises eyebrows on your part I want to hear about it, because I believe this will help me to better judge things in the future (while remaining a sexy beast ofc).

ECA

I am a FH squatter
RnB is a cause for violence, or it should be.
Like, it should cause people who listen to it to have their heads spontaneously implode.

Clown

Part of the furniture
Stupid internet nerds need to shut up and not die etc. etc. :rolleyes: :eek:wl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom