08:30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiauth

Fledgling Freddie
Images Working

Hi everyone,

well the Images are working now, just can't get through to validate it, but seems we are getting closer. ;)

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Wow. Calm down people. As mention, website may have bugs, but it is also being hammered (Website is fast as hell for me on FF atm though) so just be patient. I'd rather OB launch be iffy, then work, than the live-release going tits-up. At least you know they're working on it.

Coucy

Fledgling Freddie
I seem to have gone backwards, the Nickname I've chosen is the one I used to register with originally and now the AC page is telling me that I can't use that username because it's already being used. Does anyone know how to get around this, it also won't accept my email address, already in use :(

The image seems to have gone wrong again too, won't show what I need to type to advance further.

Thankfully I'm being patient, I still play wow so I'm aimlessy roaming around leveling my rogue.

Andyredbeard

Fledgling Freddie
Read a funny quote in the Warhammer Alliance forums:
I just got an answer from GOA support. The problem with the security image will soon be fixed.

Apparently GOA never expected so many people wanted to join the Open Beta, so they ran out of the hand made images.

It seems GOA only bought 25.000 images from a company in India (they are hand made using MSPaint).

Anyway, GOA support confirms that all of there staff (support, devs and even the CEO) is working hard making new images in MSPaint.

So just be patient.
Warhammer Forums - View Single Post - [EU Herald] Account Management now live!
;)

Quetzal

Fledgling Freddie
i get an image to write, it just doesnt complete the registration. Anyone else getting this issue?

Btw MSpaint?? lol :clap:

EDIT: "we were unable to process your request"

Mindtricks

Fledgling Freddie
same error here..

"Some of you are experiencing a 414 error. This is a time-out message, please wait a few minutes and try again."

Tiauth

Fledgling Freddie
Yep

Same problem here. But lets give them a chance to fix it guys. Being a Beta is exactly that. thats what we all signed-up for. Getting into a game before the actual release date has always given teething problems. :england:

Khelek87

Fledgling Freddie
has anynone managed to create an account yet? I still get an error message (414) after the account creation step. does everyone have this?
*edit* apparently the 414 thing is normal but ive been trying it for about 20 minutes now and still no luck!!

Andyredbeard

Fledgling Freddie
has anynone managed to create an account yet? I still get an error message (414) after the account creation step. does everyone have this?
I managed to get as far as an error msg saying my user name was already taken. Tried to login and it worked, but then got an error when filling in the cd-key instead :p.

Andyredbeard

Fledgling Freddie
whats the error you get for entering the beta key?
"Key expired", it's the one I got here from FreddysHouse. But I'm not that worried, the error message is probably incorrect and instead caused by a connection problem somewhere...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom