0245 lag again

Status
Not open for further replies.

stumps

Fledgling Freddie
Oh! O , cant even log on now!!! Service not available.
OK own up now! , who sent a virus to GoA?

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Dimmer said:
pathetic is all I can say the mids on ren seams to have no lag at all...
your having a laugh aren't you lol - theres about 5 of us left here and all got almost perma red lights and appaling lag :( seems ppl are barely able to control siege (on our trebs and ur pali's)

Speedr

Fledgling Freddie
WHAT THE FUCK !!! fucking lag ffs, i log onto prydwen to try and wind down for the night, relaxing lvl up necro and i can't even kill a blue con ?? this just ain't on :mad:

I'm not the type to moan , esp here on FH but this is not only taking the biscuit, it's taking all the fucking ingredients also

Digi

Fledgling Freddie
Dimmer said:
pathetic is all I can say the mids on ren seams to have no lag at all...

Your talking bullshit btw and can you all plz stop going on about rens it's like you never Read the CoC before. All are lagging :mad:

Speedr

Fledgling Freddie
stumps said:
Give EURO servers to British Telecom! . LOL

Nah.. give em to Eircom {€irCON} they've seemed to fuck all us irish over since phone connections were set up here, and now noband { known anywhere else as broadband ]

It's crap like this happening that would drive me back to playing City of Heroes
or SWG...

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
Have been motionless on a horse for TWO MINUTES because of the insane lag. Oh look, I've just LD'd again for the 3rd time in 5 minutes, almost all of which was spent immobile due to lag.

Opentransit = worthless fucking shit. GOA, you need to have a very serious word with France Telecom about getting Opentranshit fined for failure to meet even the most basic SLA and general fucking incompetence. They're a bunch of useless motherfuckers who need to lose every business contract they have, and go bankrupt. They're about much use as a soluble condom.

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
Svartmetall said:
They're about much use as a soluble condom.

Lol, I'm gonna have to jump on the rep band wagon:)

B.tw. having 10 sec lag when trying to buff people, I hardly call that not affected. Worst shit I've ever experienced.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I know it's frustrating, but I'm not going to leave unconstructive lag-whine posts open, as per my previous comments after attacks towards the GOA GMs who come here.

And Svart - take 3 days off to calm down a bit - over the top there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom