0245 lag again

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaddogUK

Fledgling Freddie
I cant even get in..kicked out within 30 seconds both time...

Dr_Evil

Fledgling Freddie
Can't even access the login server, goa just got nuked or the French telecom still haven't switched their cables since 1865. Imo move servers to Sweden or another country that has advanced in technology since the stone age.

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
this is truly pathetic tbh - worse than the old toa-lag a few months back - constant 1-2 red squares and eventualy ld... then.... unable to login again - such fun :(

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
PingPlotter shows it is GOSH HEY WOW ENORMOUS SURPRISE Opentransit being shit yet again.

Opentransit are a useless bunch of incompetent cvnts who should all get fucking fired. How can ONE company be SO shit SO much of the time? Surely there's some sort of SLA that they MUST have broken by now? Worst excuse for an ISP that the world has ever seen, they have done so much to fuck up the enjoyment of the DAOC community in Europe.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
I could run the fuckin servers betta through my fuckin battery charger kit :m00:

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Svartmetall said:
PingPlotter shows it is GOSH HEY WOW ENORMOUS SURPRISE Opentransit being shit yet again.

Opentransit are a useless bunch of incompetent cvnts who should all get fucking fired. How can ONE company be SO shit SO much of the time? Surely there's some sort of SLA that they MUST have broken by now? Worst excuse for an ISP that the world has ever seen.

/repped

*EDIT* You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Svartmetall again.

:D

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
Just LDd for the FIFTH time in 7-8 minutes. Fuck this shit, someone fly a plane into Opentransit's HQ.

I get back from work at about 0200 and I expect to be able to indulge in a couple of hours' gaming to unwind...and even at the most off-peak of off-peak times those fucking brain-donors at OT can still manage to screw everything up. What a bloody farce.

Starwind

Can't get enough of FH
People i give you the OT Team :

control_desk.jpg

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
lagg was fine then it went lagg zergy when mids hit renaris...i died now before logg and i saw 1 mid nuked like normal and dident have any lagg...so hummmm was there a GoA worker playing mid at ren maybe???

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
Q: How many Opentransit technicians does it take to change a lightbulb?

A: Zut alors! Q'est-ce que c'est un "light bulb"?

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
Dwali said:
1 mid nuked like normal and dident have any lagg

He's the one DAOC player from Papua New Guinea, and he therefore doesn't get routed through Opentranshit's "servers".

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
Svartmetall said:
He's the one DAOC player from Papua New Guinea, and he therefore doesn't get routed through Opentranshit's "servers".

so much love from u metal

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Same with the Frenchies they are not affected by it, Green con Frenchie hero almost got me to 50% when I logged back in after going LD :p

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
Andrilyn said:
Same with the Frenchies they are not affected by it, Green con Frenchie hero almost got me to 50% when I logged back in after going LD :p

god he must have hitted u alot :O

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Svartmetall said:
Q: How many Opentransit technicians does it take to change a lightbulb?

A: Zut alors! Q'est-ce que c'est un "light bulb"?
roflmfao - Svart quit it as i cant rep u again yet :D

Dimmer

Fledgling Freddie
pathetic is all I can say the mids on ren seams to have no lag at all...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom