¿Hammer, Axe or Sword?

puigeto

Fledgling Freddie
Are there in midgard 2h styles or its just Axe, sword and hammer for 1 handed and 2 handed weapons? If thats it are warriors a good option for pve and pvp using 50 weapon 50 shield 28 parry / 50 weapon 42 shield 39 parry ?

Sorry for be annoying for questions, but i want to be sure of my class choice ;)

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
+Hammer affects 1h aswell as 2h. Same with +sword +axe.
All warriors ive met is 50/50/28. You should go hammer for 1h malice/2h battler.

Gotmagi

Can't get enough of FH
As a warrior I'd take 50 sword, 50 shield, 28 parry.
As thane then hammer is the best way to go.
As a skald I'd go hammer but depends on if u want 50 weapon.

Mirari

Fledgling Freddie
If youre going warrior, 50/50/28 is recommended, since you parry loads even with just 28 in parry. And brutalize is a really nice style when youre 1v1.

Advantage with hammer is provoke (good anytimer with low end cost) and nice reactionarys as well as a backstyle with snare. Being able to use 1h malice and 2h battler doesnt make it any worse :)

Axe has a nice front positional with a good lvl50 followup, reactionarys aren't that good tho. Not much utility in axe, but personally I like it. Think you can use 2h malice and 1h croc tooth as axe.

Sword is a very good line as well with a high dmg backstyle at 50 as well as very nice reactionarys, and you can use battler. Draw out is a good anytimer as well.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
50weap/50shield and 28 parry is a viable spec both for pve and rvr. If I could chose weapon again i'd definetly go hammer because of the option of chosing malice 1h and battler 2h. Using Axe now and it's ok, nice with a frontal chain for pve and works for me in rvr because solo alot so will most likely meet enemy face to face most of the time.. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom