¿Any mid class can solo Artifacts?

puigeto

Fledgling Freddie
Hello all guys, im going to play in midgard in the new Italian and Spanish servers, and i would like to know if there is any class that can solo Artifacts like the Mentalist in Hibernia or Mintrel in Albion. I probably will have a buffbot with me, pls include classes that require ml10 for solo the artis etc etc.
Thx a lot guys.

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
Summon SM, MCL2, RP2, Jauggernent3, ML9 pet etc should make a good farming class together with a FOP Shaman.

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
You can solo some artis with a Warrior and a buffbot. The best combo thou is a Summoning SM convoker ML9 atleast, for Summoning mastery, and a buffbot.

The Shaman needs to be atleast ML5 for FoP.

puigeto

Fledgling Freddie
But guys, do u know if there is any class that can Charm Salamanders in volcanus ? thats great for artis farming hehehe

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
The only class that can charm pets in Midgard is Hunter methinks, and i realy dont think hunters can charm orange con pets?

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Hunters can charm at best a level 42 pet (even with 50 BC which no one has!), SM 44 pet, BD 42 pet. Once again Mythics idea of balancing our pet classes didnt quite meet up to minstrels and sorcs.

Mind you, the manual still says hunters can morph....

Takhasis

Can't get enough of FH
old.Whoodoo said:
Hunters can charm at best a level 42 pet (even with 50 BC which no one has!), SM 44 pet, BD 42 pet. Once again Mythics idea of balancing our pet classes didnt quite meet up to minstrels and sorcs.

Mind you, the manual still says hunters can morph....

and don't forget the tracking ability we were meant to have too....

/slap mythic

Stafngrimr

Fledgling Freddie
Well might call me crazy but thats what I am, aug healer can solo a bunch of artis without too much problems.

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
Stafngrimr said:
Well might call me crazy but thats what I am, aug healer can solo a bunch of artis without too much problems.

They can? Could you please mention some artifacts :)
Doubt Healers can do any special artifacts which other classes cant.

Mirari

Fledgling Freddie
remember that healers have a really nasty dmg shield+dmg add, resists, good buffs and their own s/c (if not using bb ofc, but were talking solo) and if theyve got a decent amount in mend they got a couple of instas and healfield if ml3 :)

Casiraghi

Loyal Freddie
cemi0 said:

An ML3+ perfector AUG healer can probably do more artis solo than any other char, without Buffbot ofc. ofc they cant solo the uberpurple stuff but red + low purple con mobs aint a problem. takes some time to get mobs down but still doable.

Stafngrimr

Fledgling Freddie
cemi0 said:

As mighty said with healfield and AF75 charges alot is possible. I remember when I was soloing ukrobath in DF and ppl was standing around me watching.

Well, I haven't done that many yet but maybe it's time to start working again. Done the low lvl artis as everyone else so I don't count those.

Done:
Belt of the moon/sun
Harpy Feather's cloak
Athen's shield
Dream Sphere
Scorpion's tail ring
Traitor's dagger
Winged Helm

Working on:
Maddening Scalars and a few other artis.

Ok no HIGH end artis here but still possible to do some artis.

fotm

Fledgling Freddie
2 aug healers working together could be nice, 1fop and 1sor doesnt mather who gets aggro, the healer with no aggro just keep healing :)

Casiraghi

Loyal Freddie
Stafngrimr said:
As mighty said with healfield and AF75 charges alot is possible. I remember when I was soloing ukrobath in DF and ppl was standing around me watching.

Well, I haven't done that many yet but maybe it's time to start working again. Done the low lvl artis as everyone else so I don't count those.

Done:
Belt of the moon/sun
Harpy Feather's cloak
Athen's shield
Dream Sphere
Scorpion's tail ring
Traitor's dagger
Winged Helm

Working on:
Maddening Scalars and a few other artis.

Ok no HIGH end artis here but still possible to do some artis.

Band of Stars is also easy

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom