Waste? £692 million

Discussion in 'The Front Room' started by MYstIC G, Jun 28, 2011.

1. Sparx

Sparx Cheeky Fucknugget

You lot moaning about congestion, you dont know anything till you spend a week in London

2. Sparx

Sparx Cheeky Fucknugget

M8 is terrible, Edinburgh is horrible too

I find Edinburgh is really badly signposted when you drive its basically "Glasgow that way ->" and you go for miles then start to worry as there hasnt been any sign, all of a sudden theres a go right
    Glasgow isnt as bad as its all a grid so its far easier

3. Sparx

Sparx Cheeky Fucknugget

4. Big G

Big G Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.

May be 2007, but its still relevant regarding the M74 extension which was to remedy this woeful gridlock.

5. DaGaffer

DaGaffer Down With That Sorta Thing

Wow, the winter nights must fly by in your house.

6. Big G

It was because I wanted to do civil engineering, but made the massive mistake of following a career in IT instead.

7. cHodAX

cHodAX I am a FH squatter

Yep Edinburgh is an utter ballache and the new tram system they are building has made it 50 times worse.

8. Big G

9. Tom

Tom FH is my second home

And you lot want self-rule. lol.

10. Deebs

Deebs Chief Arsewipe Staff member Moderator FH Subscriber

If it reduces my tax or improves country of England then let them self rule.

11. Big G

Nope.

I genuinely laughed out loud at this, it's gonna take a lot more than that to sort 'England' out. You need to look much closer to home instead of a small fraction of the population north of the border.

12. Deebs

Deebs Chief Arsewipe Staff member Moderator FH Subscriber

Just to be clear, how much does the government give to Scotland each year??

13. MYstIC G

MYstIC G Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor Staff member Moderator FH Subscriber

Too fucking much
    /Thread

14. Big G

I don't know; so many economical, financial and tax experts on these forums I'm sure someone can oblige with a breakdown of figures. ;)

Dry your eyes. :)

15. Wazzerphuk

Wazzerphuk FH is my second home

Nuke London and the Scottish and the rest of the UK will die, starving and confused.

You need us buddy. :D

16. Big G

Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar from it. :)

Edit: still waiting on the figures.

17. Wij

Wij I am a FH squatter FH Subscriber

18. MYstIC G

MYstIC G Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor Staff member Moderator FH Subscriber

That'd make a more convincing read if they'd not misspelt "insolvent" at the end.

19. Roo Stercogburn

Roo Stercogburn Resident Freddy

This thread awesome for proving why internet users should not be allowed to govern anything other than their own bowel movements :D

20. Big G

RBS I can understand, but HBOS? Are you having a LAWL Wij? The irresponsible mortgage lending came from the Halifax and Hornby, not BoS! This is why old school BoS colleagues are absolutely seething with rage at the merger in back in 2001.