£19k for almost all your fingers...

gohan

FH is my second home
but she's solved fuel problems, if a bucket of plaster can create 60c heat what are we worried about xD

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Megadave has lucksacked the correct, this was a fine - not compensation.

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
Megadave has lucksacked the correct, this was a fine - not compensation.

Yup. That was just costs - she's in for a a big ass bankroll as they've admitted liability. The council will have to pay her a fooking fortune.

Still, I'd rather have my fingers tbh. :(

Ezteq

Queen of OT
wow I did hear someone once say that art was dangerous but i never actually realised it was physically true Oo

¬

ECA

I am a FH squatter
I don't have much sympathy to be honest, if you look at the pictures she has AWESOME crab hands.

She could easily be the next world supervillain.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Hmm, what I'm wondering is why/how didnt the arts teacher know what the girl was doing and why/how didnt the arts teacher know what plaster does and can do?

The girl definately needs compensation and a huge wad at that, you simply cannot put a price on body parts that don't grow back.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Hmm, what I'm wondering is why/how didnt the arts teacher know what the girl was doing and why/how didnt the arts teacher know what plaster does and can do?

What i'm wondering is why/how didn't the student?

The story doesn't tell enough to make a judgment.

Still why didn't she notice "this thing is hot" when first fingertip entered the plaster?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
What i'm wondering is why/how didn't the student?

The story doesn't tell enough to make a judgment.

Still why didn't she notice "this thing is hot" when first fingertip entered the plaster?

Also true, although thats what teachers are there for to supervise aswell as teach :) what I think is irrelevant if she does go for a compensation claim they'll look at it the same way "Where was the teacher" "Why didnt he stop her" and most likely argued against with "Why didnt she stop herself?"

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Also true, although thats what teachers are there for to supervise aswell as teach :) what I think is irrelevant if she does go for a compensation claim they'll look at it the same way "Where was the teacher" "Why didnt he stop her" and most likely argued against with "Why didnt she stop herself?"

True, and since it's the school that is in trouble and not the teacher, i can't really go with "The teacher is most likely busy with the 20+ other students and can't supervise them 24/7".

Now if they sued the teacher, or fired the teacher for this, then i would be on the teachers side.

It's easy to NOT defend a school as a whole :D

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
True, and since it's the school that is in trouble and not the teacher, i can't really go with "The teacher is most likely busy with the 20+ other students and can't supervise them 24/7".

Now if they sued the teacher, or fired the teacher for this, then i would be on the teachers side.

It's easy to NOT defend a school as a whole :D

i would believe it should be the teachers job to make sure the kids know the danger. Like informing them of the energy outlet that comes from paris and the likes.

I sure as hell didnt know that when i was 16.

the good news is she, quite easily, can have all her fingers inside herself now.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
The crude comment aside...

i would believe it should be the teachers job to make sure the kids know the danger. Like informing them of the energy outlet that comes from paris and the likes.

No one can say if they did or not, as it's not reported.

She could've given an hour long introduction on how plaster will remove you fingers and cause your member to fall off, yet, it doesn't awlays stick as we know young kids...what with being one once.

Maybe we should ask Bugz if he listened at class as it's like yesterday to him.

Hell...it was! :D

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
Just imagine if a guy wanted to plaster his private part and the same thing happened...ouch...

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
yeah yeah or imagine if someone wanted to do it to their whole body...they'd have to..to..cut off their entire body ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom