Motoring £1.6million of supercars clamped

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
I can't believe no-one's posted about this yet.

BBC News - Luxury car worth £1.2m clamped outside Harrods
Going nowhere...fast - Qatari royals' sports cars clamped outside Harrods - mirror.co.uk
Supercars driven by Harrods' owners clamped outside store - Telegraph
Harrods' New Owners, The Qatari Royal Family, See Luxury Cars Clamped Outside Exclusive Store | Strange News | Sky News

The Qatari Royal family have bought Harrods in London. One of them drove to the shop in a £350,000 Lamborghini Murcielago. You can tell it's the Qatari's because the car is in screaming baby blue turquoise.
Oh yeah, another one of them drove to the shop in their £1.2million Koenigsegg CCXR... 1 of 6 ever built. This is in the exact same shade as the Lambo.

They promptly get a parking ticket, then clamped.

Most of the coverage is about how someone with more money than God, who can afford some of the most exclusive cars in the world, has their vehicle immobilised for the sake of £70. I personally think applying the same parking rules to all cars is a good thing.

Could you imagine the ruckus if one of the cars was scratched while the clamp was being put on? :)

Aada

Part of the furniture
I read this story today made me laugh if you own a car like that i am sure £70 would be loose change.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
regardless of the car if a driver parks illegally then he should be fined

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
I think what Zenith is trying to say is that it doesn't matter how rich you are or what car you drive, you should still obide by the law

Aada

Part of the furniture
Who knows the guy probably did it for attention he ownes a car that only 6 were ever made probably a gag between friends.

taB

Part of the furniture
Clamp fine should be %age of car value. That would get fun :)

Horrible colour scheme tbh.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Problem is, he'll get his secretary to deal with it and go somewhere else by cab/chopper/private gulfstream.

If you're proper rich, the law doesn't matter... :(

Aada

Part of the furniture
Problem is, he'll get his secretary to deal with it and go somewhere else by cab/chopper/private gulfstream.

If you're proper rich, the law doesn't matter... :(

Better yet, get over it by going to your 100,000 grand apartment in Dubai for 2 weeks.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
tbh I don't understand why they would want to drive such a car through London. Surely a range rover or X6 or something would be much more comfortable?

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
tbh I don't understand why they would want to drive such a car through London. Surely a range rover or X6 or something would be much more comfortable?

But more pointless :eek:

Fucking 4x4's are the vehicle choice of the truly small of penis/brain when living so far away from a field.

Tom

I am a FH squatter

Because Range Rovers don't make you jizz with excitement when you rev the bollocks off the engine in a narrow street.

The sound just has to be experienced to be believed.

TdC

surely revving a powerful car in a narrow street where you can't floor it or manoeuvre is the ultimate sign of impotence? How does that make you jizz your pants? You're standing still and can't go anywhere!

I don't care what sound it makes. Those vids of cars making noise are for those who were repeatedly dropped on their heads as kids imo. Also that particular shade of blue hurts my eyes :/

Ctuchik

FH is my second home

can you even FIT a range rover or X6 on most streets in london?

I've been there once and what they use for roads there are narrower then our back alleys....

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Bet if they're members of the Qatari Royal family, they'll have diplomatic passports and won't pay a bean. TBH if the two cars weren't painted the same colour, this wouldn't even be a story; "supercar clamped in Knightsbridge" happens every day. The place is crawling with Lambos and Ferraris and Porsches are more common than Fords (literally on some days). Admittedly a Koenigsegg is a rare sight, but its inevitable that if you were going to see one in London, Knightsbridge would be the place.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
surely revving a powerful car in a narrow street where you can't floor it or manoeuvre is the ultimate sign of impotence? How does that make you jizz your pants?

Videos on the internet are just shite. You have to actually have experienced it to get the jizz-factor. It's quite astonishing really :)

TdC

they can rev all they want as I bike by, actually getting somewhere, while they sit encased in expensive impotence tbh.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Jealous teedles? :)

I'd rather be sitting revving it up in the supercar to be honest, as I suspect would most.

TdC

not really. also I don't quite understand why you'd prefer an expensive bit of kit that you can do nothing with over a less expensive bit of kit that you can actually use :(

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Who says you can do nothing with it, see lots of expensive super cars in London and on the motorways outside.

kirennia

Part of the furniture
not really. also I don't quite understand why you'd prefer an expensive bit of kit that you can do nothing with over a less expensive bit of kit that you can actually use :(

And yet Steve Jobs continues to make millions every year, heh.

ramathorn

Fledgling Freddie
they can rev all they want as I bike by, actually getting somewhere, while they sit encased in expensive impotence tbh.

his piece of "expensive impotence" is probably getting him ten blow jobs a day. when you're bike can do that, then we can talk :p

TdC

Who says you can do nothing with it, see lots of expensive super cars in London and on the motorways outside.
I've been in London traffic, and on the motorways. There is absolutely fuck all you can do with a Koningsegg there. The only place I would possibly warrant having one is in the north of Italy for the roads, or in Germany for the high speed limit. It's a complete waste anywhere else. (I know most of the people who own one have not bought it for the capabilities, I just don't agree).

And yet Steve Jobs continues to make millions every year, heh.
lol
his piece of "expensive impotence" is probably getting him ten blow jobs a day. when you're bike can do that, then we can talk :p
if a woman offered me a bj because of what car I drove she could fuck right off. I still believe in love hehe.

TdC

dude, it was facing a *WALL* wtf is the point? also, the speeding away is...well...speeding. Here in Holland you'd have three speed camera fines before the on ramp ended :)

so, once again, I fail to see the point. it's probably me though, as most of you seem to find a supercar standing still, doing fuck all, to be jizzworthy.

TdC

you offering? thanks but no. valuing someone for their material possessions is so 90's :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom